Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2003, 04:35 PM   #16
Qman

When I had my Camaro a few years back, I was talking to a guy at work who swore up and down that he used to have a 4 door Camaro. I have looked at countless Camaro sites and photos and have YET to see one with 4 doors.

Side note: I did tell him that Chevy never made a 4 door Camaro, but he said that they did and they were extremely rare (only made about 300 or so...) I still laughed in his face and called BS.
Old 05-08-2003, 06:54 PM   #17
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

I watched a programme on a contest to see which ROAD-LEGAL car had the fastest 0-60mph time in Britain. There was this one guy who entered with a STOCK Honda S2000. He said he was hoping for improved performance due to using super unleaded petrol (high octane gas) lol His best time out of 3 runs was 6.3 seconds oops although the road surface wasn't so good. Reality hit him upside the head when a stripped out Audi Quatro, short wheelbase with a supercharged Chevrolet engine, nitrous and 20" wide wheels managed to get from 0-60mph in 3 seconds. Previously on an ideal track after a burnout it had managed a sub-2-second 0-60 mph time!
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 07:19 PM   #18
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetmachine
american iron!!!
what the hell is this shit??? american cars are a disgrace to the whole world. why would you buy a mustang when u can buy like a benz or a beamer. u gotta be pretty fuc***g retarted to do somehtin like that. and save american iron for better ppl?????i got new for u, if a person buys a ford over a BMW, then ur definitely not a better person. a matter of fact ur pretty screwed up!.....

Hey I used to own a Mustang and I miss that car so much ...I must say I know a couple people that own Beamers and they have so many problems with it, and I never had a problem with the Mustang except for the brakes one time. So I guess you better re-word your reply since I am not a "screwed up person".
JettaChiC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 08:16 PM   #19
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettaChiC20
Quote:
american iron!!!
what the hell is this shit??? american cars are a disgrace to the whole world. why would you buy a mustang when u can buy like a benz or a beamer. u gotta be pretty fuc***g retarted to do somehtin like that. and save american iron for better ppl?????i got new for u, if a person buys a ford over a BMW, then ur definitely not a better person. a matter of fact ur pretty screwed up!.....

Hey I used to own a Mustang and I miss that car so much ...I must say I know a couple people that own Beamers and they have so many problems with it, and I never had a problem with the Mustang except for the brakes one time. So I guess you better re-word your reply since I am not a "screwed up person".

She's right Streetmachine, you must apologize, remember it's all about her.

As a side note after reading your post I'm wondering why you drive a Nova.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 10:25 PM   #20
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

from what I see it's all about you or its nothing because everytime someone has something to say you have to disagree or leave a negative comment. I was joking with Streetmachine. I don't have a problem with anyone on this message board besides you so. I feel like I am 12 years old again because I am stooping down to your level of immatureness, and I wont have that.
JettaChiC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 12:37 AM   #21
Streetmachine
CF Newbie

JettaChiC20 wrote:
Streetmachine wrote:
american iron!!!

.....Sorry I missed this post....If you read the Subject...it was "WHAT'S THE DUMBEST THING YOU EVER HEARD" well that was the dumbest thing I ever heard....and a matter of fact it was posted somewhere among these threads. I drive a 74' Nova because I love my classic iron. Therefore, I owe no one an apology.....and never said you were srewed up person....and just a note....I own a ford pickup....So I guess I'm screwed up like alot of others. Nuff said.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:45 AM   #22
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
JettaChiC20 wrote:
Streetmachine wrote:
american iron!!!

.....Sorry I missed this post....If you read the Subject...it was "WHAT'S THE DUMBEST THING YOU EVER HEARD" well that was the dumbest thing I ever heard....and a matter of fact it was posted somewhere among these threads. I drive a 74' Nova because I love my classic iron. Therefore, I owe no one an apology.....and never said you were srewed up person....and just a note....I own a ford pickup....So I guess I'm screwed up like alot of others. Nuff said.

Whoa, slow down big man, we have no beef, I agree with everything you said. I was refering to her post to you.

And yes, I misunderstood your post thinking YOU were down on American iron but driving one anyway. So sorry for the second half.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2003, 08:06 PM   #23
$eRb
CF Newbie

ok what i have here is pretty damn funny. . .so get ready

i was talkin to a chick and she was telling me how she drives a prelude,
then she sends me a pic and its a pic of a civic

she tells me she has 24's on the civic, and in the pic it's not anything
bigger than 18's. . .the biggest size that can fit into that are 19's right?
well anyways, then she tells me that its DX civic. . .and that it puts out
350-400 horses, and that she has a dual exaust on it with a 30 psi
boost turbo on it. . . .
then after this, she says that she put a vtec engine in it, and that she forgot to tell me bout it
$eRb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 10:59 PM   #24
PSAF

"It is impossible to go over 200 mph without turbo!"

"Did that supercharger on your dad's Chevelle come stock?" (It wasn't even a supercharger it was an air filter. What a weiner!)

(When talking about my dad's 1973 Jeep CJ-5) "Your dad's Jeep isn't a 73, it is like a 90's Wrangler" <---Never spoke to him again.

"Did that turbo come stock on that 3000GT?"
----------------------------------------
Needless to say, I know alot of morons.
Old 06-04-2003, 06:57 PM   #25
beemerguy
CF Newbie

idiot

HS kid told me his V4 dakota can beat my friends GSR loaded delsol (it was a swap) i laughed for like 10 mins then explained to him there no such thing as a "V"4 dakota that it was an inlne 4 he got mad and threatened me cause i embarrased him!!!! i was like come on man bring ur V ass back here!!! freaggin dildo
beemerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 09:16 PM   #26
Buddah

ok you guys want to here something really stupid....

I was sitting in class and i was talking bout my 93 mazda protege and some guy said i can beat you in a race... i was like coool a race and the i said what kind of car.... guess what he said ... 89 Ford Tempo.. he thought he could beet me just cause he got a tune up and he thought that ment his car was good enough to be in Import Tuner mag.... go figure
Old 06-07-2003, 12:50 AM   #27
Arthur
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by labido
Ok man you just described my entire highschool. Like one kid raced my friends Civic Si with his Ford Probe. He had him pop the hood and asked what size of engine the Civic had. Luke (my friend replied 1.6) and the other kid proceeded to answer, 1.6? do they even make thoes. Thats a pretty small V4. we got all kinds of peopel, some who think flippin air filter covers over will gain you like 25 hp....But mostly all the hicks round here thinkin that their vortec chevy truck is the fastest thing on four wheels....Um wait i got one, ok this kid who is a total dumbass, swore to me that his brothers Prelude kicked the hell of this guys Crotch rocket...i asked what he had in the lude, and he replied a new intake, and exaust, with power chip.

v4 hu.. they are inline tard, and guess what ive seen 1000cc motorcycles with over 200hp that are street legal and arent built for drag. engine size isnt everything
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 12:51 AM   #28
Arthur
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by animan
ya i got a really dumb friend that says a honda civic with only a twin exaust could beat my impala with twin exaust and turbos.(im trying to get nos to burn the hell out of it lol)
sure sure sure, you do, i mean your using terms like "NOS" when its nitrous.... sure
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 05:02 PM   #29
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Arthur quoted labido on saying -
"Ok man you just described my entire highschool. Like one kid raced my friends Civic Si with his Ford Probe. He had him pop the hood and asked what size of engine the Civic had. Luke (my friend replied 1.6) and the other kid proceeded to answer, 1.6? do they even make thoes. Thats a pretty small V4. we got all kinds of peopel, some who think flippin air filter covers over will gain you like 25 hp....But mostly all the hicks round here thinkin that their vortec chevy truck is the fastest thing on four wheels....Um wait i got one, ok this kid who is a total dumbass, swore to me that his brothers Prelude kicked the hell of this guys Crotch rocket...i asked what he had in the lude, and he replied a new intake, and exaust, with power chip."

Arthur replied -
"v4 hu.. they are inline tard, and guess what ive seen 1000cc motorcycles with over 200hp that are street legal and arent built for drag. engine size isnt everything"

Arthur, Arthur, Arthur. Here we go again roll Firstly, labido was quoting someone else saying "v4" as a dumb thing. Secondly, that statement about motorbikes has no relevence to labido's post that you quoted. You seem eager to take pops at people but you really should think before you try and dispute what people are saying.
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 11:54 PM   #30
GMC8100
CF Newbie

ppl true story: a friend of mine said he smoked a bmw M3 with his maxima. When I asked how could such a thing happen he said he was doing 90 mph and passed it easily ( the M3 was going about 50 mph and minding it's own biz).
GMC8100 is offline   Reply With Quote