Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 04:31 AM   #31
V-Tec
CF's student post whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Hope you've got some money stored up in that little bank account of yours.
as u see i said as planned... each year in the summer i caddie...and this year i also have a second job for after caddieng. By caddieng i know it's not TOO hard to make 10k in the summer since i worked there for 3 years. ( i single bagged for the first 2 1/2 cause of my size but last year started doing 2 bags) Now if i sell my integra at the end of the summer Mueller Honda offered me 6,500 for trade in which means i can prob sell it easy for 7k. so lets say 17k so far. now the other job isn't a for sure thing since being out on the golf coarse in the summer carrying bags is tiring. I am working now and have 1k saved up so far and should have 1k more easy by summer so bassicly i should have 19k if everything goes as planned... Now i havent checked used R32 prices but i know a used EVO can be found for 17k-20k. And now i am an HONOR ( top class) caddie i should get more $$$.
We will see how it turns out, but i am working my ass of this summer.
At least i am not saying bullshit like newyorker about my jobs...

BTW anyone know pricing on a used R32? hard to find em...
__________________
I always tell the truth,
even when i lie
V-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:35 AM   #32
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Tec
as u see i said as planned... each year in the summer i caddie...and this year i also have a second job for after caddieng. By caddieng i know it's not TOO hard to make 10k in the summer since i worked there for 3 years. ( i single bagged for the first 2 1/2 cause of my size but last year started doing 2 bags) Now if i sell my integra at the end of the summer Mueller Honda offered me 6,500 for trade in which means i can prob sell it easy for 7k. so lets say 17k so far. now the other job isn't a for sure thing since being out on the golf coarse in the summer carrying bags is tiring. I am working now and have 1k saved up so far and should have 1k more easy by summer so bassicly i should have 19k if everything goes as planned... Now i havent checked used R32 prices but i know a used EVO can be found for 17k-20k. And now i am an HONOR ( top class) caddie i should get more $$$.
We will see how it turns out, but i am working my ass of this summer.
At least i am not saying bullshit like newyorker about my jobs...

BTW anyone know pricing on a used R32? hard to find em...
What about insurance? Bet it's aweful for that thing.
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 05:02 AM   #33
V-Tec
CF's student post whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
What about insurance? Bet it's aweful for that thing.
yeah i am sure it is, i would put the insurance on my parents name and make me temp driver but it would still rape me and thats where i hope the second job comes in... The second job would be from 5-8 working cashier at my dads friends pizza place...
Lets not forget this is what i hope... i think a Type R is more realistic but i want and AWD base more....
700 posts BTW and i havents whored in a while
__________________
I always tell the truth,
even when i lie

Last edited by V-Tec : 04-12-2006 at 05:04 AM.
V-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #34
musclecarneon
Banned
 
musclecarneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 80
Like:
Any Dodge except the caliber and 05 and 06 Dakota
Any Subaru, especially the Impreza
Ford Mustang
Toyota Celica
Toyota Previa (yes, I know I'm weird, but I love how they look--like a tiny space shuttle)
80's Buicks
pre-95 Lincoln Towncar/ Ford CV
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Honda S2000



Hate: All GMC's, Chevy's, and Pontiac's except for the vette and camaro (now THERE'S a flamewar waiting to happen!)
Pontiac Vibe (I know I said pontiac already but i hate that one especially)
The BMW SUV-thing ... I can't remember what it's called
Dodge Caliber
... and probably more ...
musclecarneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:08 PM   #35
PowerOn
CF Newbie
 
PowerOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5
Favorite :
Anything by Mercedes Benz except the A series

Hated :
Anything by Fiat ....
PowerOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:31 PM   #36
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattuk05
well thats just lazy. taking letters out of words here and there, shocking! lol... first you steal our language then change it to suit your laziness
It's the same with them using the letter 'Z' where an 'S' should clearly be lol....like for example 'realize' should be 'realise' 'personalize' should be 'personalise' etc etc lol. Also, as you say, it's the same with words that should have 'U' in them, like, 'Humour', 'Colour', 'Favourite' etc!

As for cars

Favourite;

VW Golf R32
Ford Mondeo ST220

Most hated;

Anything by Citroen (anything French really.....although Puegeot isn't too bad, even though it's a Citroen brand lol)

Alfa Romeo 155, 156, 166
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 12:33 AM   #37
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer
 
car_crazy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
It's the same with them using the letter 'Z' where an 'S' should clearly be lol....like for example 'realize' should be 'realise' 'personalize' should be 'personalise' etc etc lol. Also, as you say, it's the same with words that should have 'U' in them, like, 'Humour', 'Colour', 'Favourite' etc!

As for cars

Favourite;

VW Golf R32
Ford Mondeo ST220

Most hated;

Anything by Citroen (anything French really.....although Puegeot isn't too bad, even though it's a Citroen brand lol)

Alfa Romeo 155, 156, 166
I'm with you Cliffy... on the grammar part that is lol. That is how we spell things (with the 'U')... in a way we're like you Brits... except without the accent
__________________

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:47 AM   #38
happyboy7
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4
Very interesting thread!

Favorite:
I've always loved the 1979 Cadillac Seville. Also, anything by Rolls Royce.

Most hated:
Can't decide between the Ford Pinto, AMC Pacer, or Yugo.
happyboy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:29 AM   #39
Aondor
CF Addict
 
Aondor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 452
Favorite to afford
Thunder "Super" bird
96-2000 mustang
Maverick~Comet
Dodge daytona
Reatta
Miata
Allante
Cadilac Sts( this one is out of my price range but if my dad were suddenly get friendly with money i could get one)
Out of my Price Range
New Gto 6.0
Aussie falcon
Amx
Rebel Machine
Xlr-V
Ford Gt

Hated Cars
Honda civic Si
Ford Taurus
4 door geo metros
4 door cavilers
Vw golf
Any isuzu
the caliber
the neon
tiburon
anything made by subaru
__________________
Aondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 04:31 AM   #40
Aondor
CF Addict
 
Aondor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 452
also hate all the boring sedans toyota comerical atempt to shove down my throat
__________________
Aondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:33 AM   #41
dodger65
I know more than Wally...
 
dodger65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: U.S. - Midwest
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOn
Hated :
Anything by Fiat ....

*chrisv comes stomping up to the circle*

__________________
"Everyone is someone else's weirdo"

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 01:49 PM   #42
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
I'm with you Cliffy... on the grammar part that is lol. That is how we spell things (with the 'U')... in a way we're like you Brits... except without the accent
Yeah, it's the same with the Aussies.....Something to do with being commonwealth or something...I've never really understood it to be honest, I'm sure I spoke to ChrisK about it somewhere along the line though lol
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 02:38 PM   #43
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
LIKE: Most cars, except for riced out Geo Metros

DISLIKE: Honda Element.... with a passion
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 05:25 PM   #44
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Hating any cars is retarded. Period. Having a least favorite is normal. Blanket hatred and dislike is stupid.

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14956
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 05:50 PM   #45
OombaIsBack
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Hating any cars is retarded. Period. Having a least favorite is normal. Blanket hatred and dislike is stupid.

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14956

I think your opinion is stupid. Its fine to hate things.
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.