I knew the power-trip wasn't over.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 12:19 AM   #32
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Sorry, but that sounds like a school boy story to me. Maybe it's an everyday occurence in your part of the world, but over here, nobody would try and jack an Accord....

In my area, the 4th generation Accord was the most stolen car for a long time. Very easy to steal apparently...

I remember they once reported 9 Accords of my generation jacked in a matter of I believe a week within the county.

~Blow your mind~

Old 04-19-2006, 12:20 AM   #33
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
I knew the power-trip wasn't over.
No matter how much you try to make it so, this isn't about me. You're the idiot, and there seem to be plenty of others who see it the same way. The only power I have over you is the fact that we're right and you're wrong, and I didn't put you in that position.

Moron.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 12:23 AM   #34
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Well while I was reading the post I couldn't help but think it is a bit embellished. I'm still trying to fathom how playing silly buggers with a couple of tonnes of metal and putting three lives in immediate peril is funny? What about the secondary fatalities that might occur as proceeding vehicles slam into the mangled mess of the blood and coke soaked Monte Carlo SS? How would you handle the glare of the cameras and media as you walked into court to answer your actions in causing the death of several people. How would you handle yourself as someone else's bitch while serving time?

If I'm reading right, this was a funny incident so road rage doesn't come into it; you threw a coca cola missile for pleasure. Sure the driver of the Monte Carlo SS was behaving stupidly in the first place, but why did you have to compound the danger by aggravating him even more?

Yes, it could of turned out badly, but it didnt. My impulsive action was bad, but things turned out funny in the end. I agitate people all the time, come on wally, you've been on here how long

If it turned out bad, I wouldn't be on here talking about it, so lets drop the hypothetical situations and worry about it then. Yes it was stupid, but YES no one got hurt, except a Monte Carlo SS, which was rightfully deserved.

~Blow your mind~

Old 04-19-2006, 12:27 AM   #35
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
No matter how much you try to make it so, this isn't about me. You're the idiot, and there seem to be plenty of others who see it the same way. The only power I have over you is the fact that we're right and you're wrong, and I didn't put you in that position.

Moron.

I'm not putting this on you...as I was writing the original post I knew as I typing "hobo is going to call me every name in his book"...I expected the power-trip to follow, and it did (you know it, you have a superiorty complex you display in most threads you post in, even if you know the person knows better, like I do, you still have to have your time to shine). It's fine, it was expected, nothing new.

It was stupid, call me a moron, call me an idiot...Guess what? I dont care. Why? Because it turned out funny, no harm no foul. I knew I shouldn't have, if I could go back and not impulsively throw the diet coke, I wouldn't have thrown it. IF it turned out bad obviously I wouldnt of posted it.

But again, no harm, no foul. It was stupid but turned out funny. End of story.

~Blow your mind~

Old 04-19-2006, 12:44 AM   #36
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:
Yes, it could of turned out badly, but it didnt. My impulsive action was bad, but things turned out funny in the end. I agitate people all the time, come on wally, you've been on here how long

If it turned out bad, I wouldn't be on here talking about it, so lets drop the hypothetical situations and worry about it then. Yes it was stupid, but YES no one got hurt, except a Monte Carlo SS, which was rightfully deserved.

Hey I moderate/admin several other boards and agitation is not a new phenomenom to me, hell all I have to do is drop a one liner on that pro gay member and it's Hiroshima all over again.

I just think it's not a good idea to use a discussion board inhabited by pubescent males to brag about something so dangerous. I know if someone threw a drink ito my face while driving I wouldn't be taking off, but slowing down and following someone home.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:22 AM   #37
Aondor
CF Addict

I laughed no one died.
Don't call him immaure because no one here has the gonads to do what he did in real life.(not an insult to everyone here just some people )
-peace
Old 04-19-2006, 01:54 AM   #38
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aondor
I laughed no one died.
Don't call him immaure because no one here has the gonads to do what he did in real life.(not an insult to everyone here just some people )
-peace
The more I read this thread, the more I'd like to be in a Road Rage scenario with thunderbird, I hate people who act like they own the road. Yes the other drive was wrong for doing what he did, but it would have been more mature to refrain from throwing Coke over him and just call him a toser. Aondor, believe me, us 'adults' would probably all have the balls to do what TB done, but have the maturity to just limit our actions!

And thunderbird, why all the double posting? ever heard of quotes?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 04-20-2006 at 05:33 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:15 AM   #39
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

He shoulda just let the guy clip him. Then noone'd be mad at him and they'd be mad at the other guy, just like he wants

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:49 AM   #40
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Well, today I drove back from Atlanta to Baton Rouge to finish off my semester. I was on I-10W on the Mississippi/Louisiana border (2-lane interstate on each side) and I was in the left lane in a 8-10 car line going about 70mph (slow car blocking the flow)...

So a blue 2002-ish Monte Carlo SS (supercharged Series II 3.8) comes blowing up in the right hand lane and passes me by and then gets stuck behind a slow 60-65mph truck. The driver then is desperate to get into the left lane to get around this truck but there is really no room in this long line of cars I'm in, in the left lane (slightly less than a car-length between the vehicles, basically)...So this @sshole decides to try and sneak in in front of me and he totally would of clipped my front end had I not slowed down and let him in as he was pushing his way in. I then stood on my horn and didnt let up to let the driver know they were being @sses. Then I proceed to get three fingers from the left right and sunroof windows respectively (totally stupid) from the Monte Carlo SS. I get a little pissed and decide to have fun with this clown. When I find my line I get in the right lane and pull up side-by-side with the Monte and they had their windows down so I gave these 30ish aged couple a few words and the finger (going about 75-80mph)...they say some crap back and what do I do?

I grab my burger king drink I was drinking from dinner earlier and proceed to say "Eat drink b*tches" and threw a perfect throw of my king size cup of diet coke right through their passenger side window and hit the passenger and exploded everywhere in their car. Obviously I was cracking up at this point and they thought I must be insane so they try and get away from me as quick as possible...

(This is where it gets good)... So he gets in the right lane in front of me and lays down HARD on the throttle and pulls away. I'd say they got up to 100-105mph then laid off the throttle and I see a huge steady stream of black smoke come out from UNDERNEATH the engine (not the exhaust) and then BAM...the supercharger belt snapped and fell out beneath the car.

I then pulled over as quickly as I could and had to sit there cracking up for about 5 minutes. This has got to be the one of the top 3 funniest things in driving a car I've ever witnessed, probably ever will.
Alright, I don't beleive I have a lot of road rage, but people holding up the fast lane (you) really piss me off. I would have flew by you and flipped you off too. I wouldn't cut you off, but to me throwing a drink at someone's car on the highway is WAY worse than cutting someone off. Not only does that break rule #1 (don't mess with a car-person's car), but it was also dangerous. Just because the guy cuts you off, that is reason to risk his and his passenger's lives? What could have hypothetically happened DOES matter. Remember that guy caught trying to get onto an airplane with a shoe-bomb? I guess they should just let him go becuase he didn't actually hurt anybody.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:18 AM   #41
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
What could have hypothetically happened DOES matter.
Eh, I'd have to say
Quote:
What could hypothetically happen DOES matter.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:17 PM   #42
musclecarneon
Banned

You are a freaking moron for throwing that soda through the window, I know they were being idiots but you could have made them run into someone else and cause the death of an innocent bystander(s). It sounds like both you and the monte carlo are stupid and immature people who need to get the hell off the road and stay off.
musclecarneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:27 PM   #43
OombaIsBack
Banned

I thought it was a good story. They got what they deserved.
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:58 PM   #44
What?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OombaIsBack
They got what they deserved.
If I were you I wouldn't understand either. You probably have food fights in that pink bitch all the time.
What? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:40 PM   #45
97Talonchik
discombobulated

For someone who continually tried to argue how he wasn't like the other teenage boys, I think this thread speaks volumes. Not only that, but you STILL don't see the harm of being a utter moron. The best part of all...WHAT even thinks you're an idiot for doing what you did.
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote