Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2006, 03:30 AM   #31
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Lol, I love it how people suck up to Hobocop. Its just like in school, the bullies always seemed to have a lot of friends, but it was only to avoid being bullied.

Bullies? He proved your wrong, what are you on crack? Can you not take it that you were simply wrong? Maybe if you didn't have your head so far up your ass you would have taken 10 seconds to do a search on autotrader and see if you could have been proven wrong?

Simple fact is Hobo took the 10 seconds or less to do a search on autotrader and low and behold you were wrong, he pointed it out, and now you whine like a little b*tch, I swear at least we got through to Newyorker sometimes, and for as ignorant as he acted he would usually admit it when he was dead wrong instead of acting like an ignorant retard with a double-digit I.Q.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:32 AM   #32
OombaIsBack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
Bullies? He proved your wrong, what are you on crack? Can you not take it that you were simply wrong? Maybe if you didn't have your head so far up your ass you would have taken 10 seconds to do a search on autotrader and see if you could have been proven wrong?

Maybe he enjoys the view up there
OombaIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:36 AM   #33
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by OombaIsBack
Maybe he enjoys the view up there

From the amount of ignorant he just displayed in that post, I imagine he does.

It would be like him saying, before anyone looked to figure out the answer, the world is flat. Well eventually people would find out it is round and they would tell him, and prove it to him, and he would say "Fine then, whatever, you win, happy now?"

Ignorance.

"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Old 04-28-2006, 03:50 AM   #34
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Lol, I love it how people suck up to Hobocop. Its just like in school, the bullies always seemed to have a lot of friends, but it was only to avoid being bullied.
Not the first and definately won't be the last... (and with this one, this isn't the first bandwagon he's jumped on..)

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 04:24 AM   #35
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I didn't bully anyone. I presented you with facts that refuted your uneducated and closed minded opinion. When you couldn't handle the truth (as now), I made it very clear just how ignorant you are. You continue to piss, moan and whine enough to make a spoiled eight year old girl blush. I'm not the problem here. All you need to do to find the responsible party is look in the mirror. We'll all be waiting for your pointless and oh so predictably irrational response.

BTW, good job on being man enough to at least appologize for saying what you did about my wife. Your mother must be so proud of you for being a genuine little e-bitch.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:25 AM   #36
Cliffy
CF Loafer

I think what you guys have to remember is that hobo is more often than not, right (apart from when he acused me of not doing my job lol), and where most people can see that and point it out to the member whom he has just proved wrong, they apear to be "sucking up to hobocop". Really, all ya have to do is admit defeat, because I've yet to see a member win an argument with hobo because he does what most of you dont, checks his facts before typing his posts (think, type, submit? lol). I've been guilty of it before, but most times I've just swallowed my pride and admitted that I'm wrong lol, which is what alot of you guys need to do....Unless of course you are certain you are right and can prove it, in which case, go get him!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:26 AM   #37
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I think what you guys have to remember is that hobo is more often than not, right (apart from when he acused me of not doing my job lol), and where most people can see that and point it out to the member whom he has just proved wrong, they apear to be "sucking up to hobocop". Really, all ya have to do is admit defeat, because I've yet to see a member win an argument with hobo because he does what most of you dont, checks his facts before typing his posts (think, type, submit? lol). I've been guilty of it before, but most times I've just swallowed my pride and admitted that I'm wrong lol, which is what alot of you guys need to do....Unless of course you are certain you are right and can prove it, in which case, go get him!

Cliffy you don't do your job...jk , but yea I agree with you and hobo will admit when he is wrong or at least come to an understanding if the argument is clear and valid (I've been here more than once). It would just be so much easier if hobo didn't know so damn much haha...oh yea I'm bored and feel like typing so yea...
Old 04-28-2006, 06:55 AM   #38
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I didn't bully anyone. I presented you with facts that refuted your uneducated and closed minded opinion. When you couldn't handle the truth (as now), I made it very clear just how ignorant you are. You continue to piss, moan and whine enough to make a spoiled eight year old girl blush. I'm not the problem here. All you need to do to find the responsible party is look in the mirror. We'll all be waiting for your pointless and oh so predictably irrational response.

BTW, good job on being man enough to at least appologize for saying what you did about my wife. Your mother must be so proud of you for being a genuine little e-bitch.

When did I say something about your wife? I didn't even know you had a wife, is that even possible that someone could stand living with you? Care to explain this one?
Old 04-28-2006, 06:58 AM   #39
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:

Simple fact is Hobo took the 10 seconds or less to do a search on autotrader and low and behold you were wrong, he pointed it out, and now you whine like a little b*tch, I swear at least we got through to Newyorker sometimes, and for as ignorant as he acted he would usually admit it when he was dead wrong instead of acting like an ignorant retard with a double-digit I.Q.

Wow, I can just imagine your delight as you scavenge the remain's of Hobocop's prey. You even sound like him. At least Hobocop has his own personality, you're just imitating his now. You're pathetic.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:51 PM   #40
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Not the first and definately won't be the last... (and with this one, this isn't the first bandwagon he's jumped on..)

Care to elaborate on that.

Quote:
Wow, I can just imagine your delight as you scavenge the remain's of Hobocop's prey. You even sound like him. At least Hobocop has his own personality, you're just imitating his now. You're pathetic.

Oh and don't give yourself so much credit, none could delight in insulting someone of such low intelligence.

Last edited by Pythias : 04-28-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 01:10 PM   #41
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
When did I say something about your wife? I didn't even know you had a wife, is that even possible that someone could stand living with you? Care to explain this one?
I appologize for and retract the statement about my wife. I didn't take the time to rescan the thread and had you confused with another ignoramus.

On the other hand, it is still notable that the only portion of this confrontation you bother to address is the one where I am wrong. Notice how a man affirms the situation, resolves it and moves on. Those are skills that will come in handy when you reach puberty.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:10 PM   #42
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Care to elaborate on that.

Oh and don't give yourself so much credit, none could delight in insulting someone of such low intelligence.
I'm just saying, you've gotten in on other arguements against people and seemed to be mimicking them also. You seem like a good guy, but it's just better to try and stay out of others fights (I know, POT... KETTLE... BLACK in this case).

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:08 PM   #43
What?
Banned

RWD or AWD Japanese sports cars hold their value well. Too much so if you ask me.
What? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:06 AM   #44
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
I'm just saying, you've gotten in on other arguements against people and seemed to be mimicking them also. You seem like a good guy, but it's just better to try and stay out of others fights (I know, POT... KETTLE... BLACK in this case).

Like I say in my sig I don't try to mimick people, but when something as blatant and ignorant is said, such as what Mathew just replied with, almost sounding Newyorker-like, I couldn't help but put my in, even if it wasn't needed.

More or less I try to think of myself as a good guy and I hardly post anymore cause I simply read alot but when I do I usually burn people, although I don't have anything against you, that intelligence remark was just because I thought you were saying I was a grouppie and switch from person to person every now and then and follow them.

It is better to stay out of others fights, but as I said before sometimes I just want to put my in, whether it is needed or not.

Old 04-30-2006, 07:50 AM   #45
$MAJIK$
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
And now we have this Twink adding in his absolutely worthless two cents. An hour ago he was a 14 year old student from Colorado, now he's a 100 year old mercenary from Jamaica. I think he's just another e-diot.

VWHOBO IS A "TWINK"! and why are you reading my info like a stalker... punk
$MAJIK$ is offline   Reply With Quote