Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2006, 01:58 AM   #1
bmw325e85
CF Newbie

Question Any Lancer oz rally people out there!!!! Can you get 800 hp out of a lancer oz rally?

Hey,

I met this one guy who claims that he had a 800 hp Lancer oz rally. This guy seems like he likes to tell stories just to make friends. And he does too because all these people believe him. Im not a good car person. so thats why I need help. I just want to know if you people think this guy is telling stories. I will call this guy bob. bob is 19 years old. bobs story happend a year or two ago

bob claims that he and his friend went to a street race, (Apparently bobs friend has a really fast eclipse), His friend gave bob his car to race this stock lancer oz rally. they were racing for slips. So bob raced against the lancer and won it. Bob has the oz rally now. he said that he raced people who would talk a bunch of smack for 1000 dollars a race. he would use the money that he won to tune up his car. later on in the story he claimed that his lancer oz rally had 800 hp and he spent 91,000 dollars on the car. I was like "wow, thats alot of money". he also claimed that he had $19,000 in a safe in his home. bob said that he dosent spend it becuse he dosent want the government tracking the illiegally won money. So I asked him where the car was then, he said that he wrapped it around a telaphone pole and totaled it. For making and having all that money, he drives a rusty piece of junk and wears dirty stained cloths all the time. If I had 19000 dollars I would wear nice cloths and buy a decent car. I asked His girlfriend about the car and she said it was true, but she also said that she never saw the car. She also said that his parents did not know about it because he would store the car at some garage. also he dosent have any kind of picture of it. If I had a car that was worth 91000 dollars i would take a pic of it. I know a bunch of people who take pics of thier cars. Almost everyone has a pic of thier car. I could be wrong though.

So is his story credible? Do you believe this kid? Could he have a lancer oz rally that has 800 hp? Do you have a pic of your car?
reply back

Thanks for reading this
bmw325e85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:03 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Sounds to me like Bob is a liar... And not a very good one either.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:05 AM   #3
chris_knows
๑۩۞

He's full of shit. To prove this, ask him some questions on his car, like what kind of mods he's done, how much they cost, how did he install them, etc...

But it is possible to get 800hp out of a Lancer OZ Rally...
Old 05-05-2006, 02:08 AM   #4
Benson
seeking snappy title.

For someone that hides money from the government he sure tells a lot of strangers about his illegal winnings.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:17 AM   #5
99integra
CF's Florida boy

LOL, that was pretty funny, if it was an Evo then most definatly, but the FWD step above a stock Lancer...ehhh its iffy but I doubt this guy did it.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:05 AM   #6
elchango36
WWJCD

Just about anything is possible with $$$$$$$!
Old 05-05-2006, 04:05 AM   #7
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

I could figure out a way to make an 800 horsepower lawnmower engine if I had enough money. Thats not the point, the point is this guy is a douchebag liar.

Like the guy who works with me that claimed he had a "Thousand horsepower vega. I know, its not that great, but the torque is what makes it awesome! I dyno'd at 4500 torque to the wheels!"
Old 05-05-2006, 04:10 PM   #8
bmw325e85
CF Newbie

thanks

Thanks everyone. I thought the same thing too!! For hiding money he sure does tell a bunch of people bout it! Yes, money does alot of things!! but I dont think he had the money.
bmw325e85 is offline   Reply With Quote