Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2004, 03:13 AM   #1
tbirb
CF Newbie

How many wears old until a car is determined a Classic?

I was wondering how many years until a car is considered a classic is it 20 or 25? Does anyone know?
tbirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 04:14 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirb
I was wondering how many years until a car is considered a classic is it 20 or 25? Does anyone know?
Take a look at this thread starting about post 99. That should pretty well cover it and save having the conversation all over again.

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...hlight=vintage

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:04 AM   #3
tbirb
CF Newbie

Thanks for the link, but after reaing that the question still remains. is it 20 or 25 years before a car can be insured with "Classic Insurance".
Old 04-02-2004, 05:07 AM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Thanks for the link, but after reaing that the question still remains. is it 20 or 25 years before a car can be insured with "Classic Insurance".
No ace, your first post said NOTHING about insurance . In fact what it said was;

Quote:
When you decide what your question is, I'll try to help you answer it.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-02-2004, 05:14 AM   #5
tbirb
CF Newbie

Well Genius i know what I asked and I do not see where i asked for an opinion, assumtion, or a smart a$$ answer. If you didnt know just say that or dont reply. How you would determine if a car is a classic has to controled somehow, and most people would consider that an insurance company. The one thing every car has in common.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:23 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Well Genius i know what I asked and I do not see where i asked for an opinion, assumtion, or a smart a$$ answer. If you didnt know just say that or dont reply. How you would determine if a car is a classic has to controled somehow, and most people would consider that an insurance company. The one thing every car has in common.
Okay you f*cking moron, I've had just about enough shit from stupid people like you today. First you ask one question and when I try to answer it for you, you tell me I didn't answer... a different question. I didn't make an assumption, you did. You assumed that everyone on earth would know what you mean because you're not smart enough to ask the question and include ALL of the words.

Since you seem to have a handle on the worlds supply of brain power why didn't you just call your insurance company instead of coming here and wasting time and space. Oh, wait a minute, I know why. Because YOU'RE TOO F*CKING STUPID to figure it out without someone holding you hand.

It's time for you to go home now, your village misses it's idiot.

Old 04-02-2004, 05:28 AM   #7
tbirb
CF Newbie

LOL and your calling me a MORON. I am at home retard. The Cell bill for my laptop ould be outragous. And please dont get mad because you didnt actually know something. Please post again lets see how much of an a$$ you can make out of yourself in one day.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:31 AM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
LOL and your calling me a MORON. I am at home retard. The Cell bill for my laptop ould be outragous. And please dont get mad because you didnt actually know something. Please post again lets see how much of an a$$ you can make out of yourself in one day.
You're so funny I almost fell out of my chair. You're so stupid you don't even know what I said to you.

Old 04-02-2004, 05:34 AM   #9
tbirb
CF Newbie

Yet you reply anyway Idiot. This is ammusing your like a 7 year can't stand not having the last word.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:37 AM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Yet you reply anyway Idiot. This is ammusing your like a 7 year can't stand not having the last word.
You go boy. I'm still laughing at you so hard I almost peed my pants. You are now the newly ordained Car Forums Village Idiot.

Old 04-02-2004, 05:40 AM   #11
lectroid
0000?

HUH? watd u say ahole And the question was?????
Old 04-02-2004, 05:41 AM   #12
tbirb
CF Newbie

Im going to move this to a new thread. See you there.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:44 AM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
HUH? watd u say ahole And the question was?????
He doesn't know what the question is, was or might be. And you are apparently a dumbass for asking. Does any of this make sense to you? Have you seen this pattern before? Where's the pimp slapper?

Old 04-02-2004, 05:50 AM   #14
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
He doesn't know what the question is, was or might be. And you are apparently a dumbass for asking. Does any of this make sense to you? Have you seen this pattern before? Where's the pimp slapper?
Hell know. The pimp slapper is asleep, he has school tomorrow. I don't know where in the hell he is going to move this to, as yet there ain't no dumbass thread
Old 04-02-2004, 04:31 PM   #15
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:

In trying to give you a helpfull answer, I know in WI and Iowa, both places I have lived, it takes 30 years for a car to be deemed a classic.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote