Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2006, 07:32 PM   #1
narcisis
CF Newbie

Question 1995 Buick LeSabre - Portholes eh?

Hi guys, where's my buick people at!?

I was wondering if anyone had a Buick LeSabre? I'm about to start a long journey to finding each and every part I need, currently I have a white one, all stock, outside of the headunit and speakers which I replaced. To cut a long story short, I want mine to look like this, the owner basically took the idea right out of my head.

Hm.. would any of you guys know where he got the fender with the port holes? I know Park Avenues have had them in the past, and a newer buick has them.. forgot the name though.

Any help appreciated, as always.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:18 PM   #2
narcisis
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcisis
Hi guys, where's my buick people at!?

I was wondering if anyone had a Buick LeSabre? I'm about to start a long journey to finding each and every part I need, currently I have a white one, all stock, outside of the headunit and speakers which I replaced. To cut a long story short, I want mine to look like this, the owner basically took the idea right out of my head.

Hm.. would any of you guys know where he got the fender with the port holes? I know Park Avenues have had them in the past, and a newer buick has them.. forgot the name though.

Any help appreciated, as always.

Ah I found them, if anyone else needs portholes you can buy them from ebay for like 80 bucks. They stick on with some kinda adhesive.