Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2004, 07:08 AM   #1
jmyers0341
CF Enthusiast

REAL Girl Thread....REAL girls only!!!

\\\\\

Last edited by jmyers0341 : 04-28-2004 at 03:21 AM.
jmyers0341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 09:21 AM   #2
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

I'm a real girl too!

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 09:39 AM   #3
Unfedfat
Site Admin

Nice rack... butter face...
Unfedfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 09:47 AM   #4
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfedfat
Nice rack... butter face...

The glands seem Photoshop'd!

Old 04-02-2004, 12:53 PM   #5
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
The glands seem Photoshop'd!

yeah they scream either "photoshop" or "plastic surgery"

got anything else jmeyers?

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 02:00 PM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

The entire post screams attention whore, what's your point and who cares. By the way, what does your wife think of her?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 04:43 PM   #7
DJ Nonsense
CF Newbie

Ug face. Ok body.

Takes a long time to gain respect, but it only takes seconds to lose it
DJ Nonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:28 PM   #8
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Do you really think we want to put pics of our female friends/girlfriends on the net and do you really think that girl wants her pic on the net? No, i don't either.. If you think a girl is fit then keep her to yourself and don't let anyone take her from you... My G/F is gorgeous, but i would never put pics of her on the net. (no matter how much SJ beggs me to.. ) Well, thats my

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )

Last edited by R34RB30DETTV : 04-02-2004 at 05:31 PM.
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 12:06 AM   #9
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34RB30DETTV
(no matter how much SJ beggs me to.. )

yeah i know where your coming from. i wouldnt post pics of my g/f up without her permission.

but by your would you put pics up?

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:43 AM   #10
jmyers0341
CF Enthusiast

\\\\\

Last edited by jmyers0341 : 04-28-2004 at 03:21 AM.
jmyers0341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 03:53 PM   #11
jmyers0341
CF Enthusiast

I am Jmyers wife!! READ THIS!!!

Sorry To Bother You Guys. I Am Jmyers Wife And I Was Upset After Seeing What I Did. I Am Not Even Sure Why I Wanted To Come To This And Look Around, But I Did. After Reading All The Posts And Replys My So Called Husband Has Wrote About, I Feel Stupid And Like Dirt. And The Only Reason Why I Am Posting This It To Let You All Know Exactly Who He Is. First Of All, That Post He Started About This Girl He Met, Not Only Is That Not My Friend I Have Never Seen Her In My Entire Life, And The Fact That He Could Even Talk Like That Hurts Me A Ton. Now I Don't Expect A Bunch Of Guys To Feel Sorry For Me, I Just Wanted You All To Know He Is A Liar And A Fake. He Has Probably Even Told You He Has An Sti And All These Different Cars And That He Races Them. What A ****in Liar!!! The Only Car He Has In A Beat Up 1987 4 Runner!!! And He Has Never Raced Anyone In His Life. Oh Wait I Take That Back, He Used To Own A 96 Honda Dx And Lost To Me Driving My Moms Pos A Couple Years Ago. But That Is The Extent Of His Racing Ability. He Told Me Once I Found This Shit That The Only Reason He Did It Was To Make You Guys Think He Is Cool. Well, I Don't Know About You, But I Think That Is Pretty Lame. And The Thing That Is Most Upsetting Is That I'm Not Even Bad Looking. I Consider Myself Pretty Hot, With The Exception That I Am Pregnant!!!!!!!!! So, I Want To Thank Whoever Brought Me Up After His Stupid Post. And I Hope You Guys See Him For The Lying Pig He Is. He Shouldn't Even Be On A Car Forum Because Its Notr Like He Has A Race Car. Thanks For Reading This And Pass It On To The Rest.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:05 PM   #12
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeyers wife
Sorry To Bother You Guys. I Am Jmyers Wife And I Was Upset After Seeing What I Did. I Am Not Even Sure Why I Wanted To Come To This And Look Around, But I Did. After Reading All The Posts And Replys My So Called Husband Has Wrote About, I Feel Stupid And Like Dirt. And The Only Reason Why I Am Posting This It To Let You All Know Exactly Who He Is. First Of All, That Post He Started About This Girl He Met, Not Only Is That Not My Friend I Have Never Seen Her In My Entire Life, And The Fact That He Could Even Talk Like That Hurts Me A Ton. Now I Don't Expect A Bunch Of Guys To Feel Sorry For Me, I Just Wanted You All To Know He Is A Liar And A Fake. He Has Probably Even Told You He Has An Sti And All These Different Cars And That He Races Them. What A ****in Liar!!! The Only Car He Has In A Beat Up 1987 4 Runner!!! And He Has Never Raced Anyone In His Life. Oh Wait I Take That Back, He Used To Own A 96 Honda Dx And Lost To Me Driving My Moms Pos A Couple Years Ago. But That Is The Extent Of His Racing Ability. He Told Me Once I Found This Shit That The Only Reason He Did It Was To Make You Guys Think He Is Cool. Well, I Don't Know About You, But I Think That Is Pretty Lame. And The Thing That Is Most Upsetting Is That I'm Not Even Bad Looking. I Consider Myself Pretty Hot, With The Exception That I Am Pregnant!!!!!!!!! So, I Want To Thank Whoever Brought Me Up After His Stupid Post. And I Hope You Guys See Him For The Lying Pig He Is. He Shouldn't Even Be On A Car Forum Because Its Notr Like He Has A Race Car. Thanks For Reading This And Pass It On To The Rest.

Oh brother...Drama!!

You may want to let us determine if you are "hot" or not...some ladies personal mirrors are a bit warped...

Old 04-28-2004, 04:35 PM   #13
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmyers0341

wow

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:40 PM   #14
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Take it for what it is and where it is...online forums can be so full of lies...including the apparent "wife" finding the forum a husband frequents...

Old 04-28-2004, 07:33 PM   #15
lectroid
0000?

Man is it going to be COLD in So.Cal. for a few days or what? Where did the pic of the hot babe go?