Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2004, 07:08 AM   #1
jmyers0341
CF Enthusiast
 
jmyers0341's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 94
REAL Girl Thread....REAL girls only!!!

\\\\\
__________________
My wife has hijacked this account...pay no attention to me.

Last edited by jmyers0341 : 04-28-2004 at 03:21 AM.
jmyers0341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 09:21 AM   #2
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
.
.
I'm a real girl too!
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 09:39 AM   #3
Unfedfat
Site Admin
 
Unfedfat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 437
Nice rack... butter face...
__________________
Brand-spanking-new SUV Forums
Newbies; Please Introduce Yourself
- - Search is your friend
Unfedfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 09:47 AM   #4
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfedfat
Nice rack... butter face...

The glands seem Photoshop'd!
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 12:53 PM   #5
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
The glands seem Photoshop'd!
.
.

yeah they scream either "photoshop" or "plastic surgery"


got anything else jmeyers?
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 02:00 PM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
The entire post screams attention whore, what's your point and who cares. By the way, what does your wife think of her?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 04:43 PM   #7
DJ Nonsense
CF Newbie
 
DJ Nonsense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 50
Ug face. Ok body.
__________________


Takes a long time to gain respect, but it only takes seconds to lose it
DJ Nonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:28 PM   #8
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac
 
R34RB30DETTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: SE England.. you?
Posts: 604
Do you really think we want to put pics of our female friends/girlfriends on the net and do you really think that girl wants her pic on the net? No, i don't either.. If you think a girl is fit then keep her to yourself and don't let anyone take her from you... My G/F is gorgeous, but i would never put pics of her on the net. (no matter how much SJ beggs me to.. ) Well, thats my
__________________

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )

Last edited by R34RB30DETTV : 04-02-2004 at 05:31 PM.
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 12:06 AM   #9
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by R34RB30DETTV
(no matter how much SJ beggs me to.. )

yeah i know where your coming from. i wouldnt post pics of my g/f up without her permission.

but by your would you put pics up?
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:43 AM   #10
jmyers0341
CF Enthusiast
 
jmyers0341's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 94
\\\\\
__________________
My wife has hijacked this account...pay no attention to me.

Last edited by jmyers0341 : 04-28-2004 at 03:21 AM.
jmyers0341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 03:53 PM   #11
jmyers0341
CF Enthusiast
 
jmyers0341's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 94
I am Jmyers wife!! READ THIS!!!

Sorry To Bother You Guys. I Am Jmyers Wife And I Was Upset After Seeing What I Did. I Am Not Even Sure Why I Wanted To Come To This And Look Around, But I Did. After Reading All The Posts And Replys My So Called Husband Has Wrote About, I Feel Stupid And Like Dirt. And The Only Reason Why I Am Posting This It To Let You All Know Exactly Who He Is. First Of All, That Post He Started About This Girl He Met, Not Only Is That Not My Friend I Have Never Seen Her In My Entire Life, And The Fact That He Could Even Talk Like That Hurts Me A Ton. Now I Don't Expect A Bunch Of Guys To Feel Sorry For Me, I Just Wanted You All To Know He Is A Liar And A Fake. He Has Probably Even Told You He Has An Sti And All These Different Cars And That He Races Them. What A ****in Liar!!! The Only Car He Has In A Beat Up 1987 4 Runner!!! And He Has Never Raced Anyone In His Life. Oh Wait I Take That Back, He Used To Own A 96 Honda Dx And Lost To Me Driving My Moms Pos A Couple Years Ago. But That Is The Extent Of His Racing Ability. He Told Me Once I Found This Shit That The Only Reason He Did It Was To Make You Guys Think He Is Cool. Well, I Don't Know About You, But I Think That Is Pretty Lame. And The Thing That Is Most Upsetting Is That I'm Not Even Bad Looking. I Consider Myself Pretty Hot, With The Exception That I Am Pregnant!!!!!!!!! So, I Want To Thank Whoever Brought Me Up After His Stupid Post. And I Hope You Guys See Him For The Lying Pig He Is. He Shouldn't Even Be On A Car Forum Because Its Notr Like He Has A Race Car. Thanks For Reading This And Pass It On To The Rest.
__________________
My wife has hijacked this account...pay no attention to me.
jmyers0341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:05 PM   #12
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
.
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeyers wife
Sorry To Bother You Guys. I Am Jmyers Wife And I Was Upset After Seeing What I Did. I Am Not Even Sure Why I Wanted To Come To This And Look Around, But I Did. After Reading All The Posts And Replys My So Called Husband Has Wrote About, I Feel Stupid And Like Dirt. And The Only Reason Why I Am Posting This It To Let You All Know Exactly Who He Is. First Of All, That Post He Started About This Girl He Met, Not Only Is That Not My Friend I Have Never Seen Her In My Entire Life, And The Fact That He Could Even Talk Like That Hurts Me A Ton. Now I Don't Expect A Bunch Of Guys To Feel Sorry For Me, I Just Wanted You All To Know He Is A Liar And A Fake. He Has Probably Even Told You He Has An Sti And All These Different Cars And That He Races Them. What A ****in Liar!!! The Only Car He Has In A Beat Up 1987 4 Runner!!! And He Has Never Raced Anyone In His Life. Oh Wait I Take That Back, He Used To Own A 96 Honda Dx And Lost To Me Driving My Moms Pos A Couple Years Ago. But That Is The Extent Of His Racing Ability. He Told Me Once I Found This Shit That The Only Reason He Did It Was To Make You Guys Think He Is Cool. Well, I Don't Know About You, But I Think That Is Pretty Lame. And The Thing That Is Most Upsetting Is That I'm Not Even Bad Looking. I Consider Myself Pretty Hot, With The Exception That I Am Pregnant!!!!!!!!! So, I Want To Thank Whoever Brought Me Up After His Stupid Post. And I Hope You Guys See Him For The Lying Pig He Is. He Shouldn't Even Be On A Car Forum Because Its Notr Like He Has A Race Car. Thanks For Reading This And Pass It On To The Rest.


Oh brother...Drama!!

You may want to let us determine if you are "hot" or not...some ladies personal mirrors are a bit warped...
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:35 PM   #13
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmyers0341
Sorry To Bother You Guys. I Am Jmyers Wife And I Was Upset After Seeing What I Did. I Am Not Even Sure Why I Wanted To Come To This And Look Around, But I Did. After Reading All The Posts And Replys My So Called Husband Has Wrote About, I Feel Stupid And Like Dirt. And The Only Reason Why I Am Posting This It To Let You All Know Exactly Who He Is. First Of All, That Post He Started About This Girl He Met, Not Only Is That Not My Friend I Have Never Seen Her In My Entire Life, And The Fact That He Could Even Talk Like That Hurts Me A Ton. Now I Don't Expect A Bunch Of Guys To Feel Sorry For Me, I Just Wanted You All To Know He Is A Liar And A Fake. He Has Probably Even Told You He Has An Sti And All These Different Cars And That He Races Them. What A ****in Liar!!! The Only Car He Has In A Beat Up 1987 4 Runner!!! And He Has Never Raced Anyone In His Life. Oh Wait I Take That Back, He Used To Own A 96 Honda Dx And Lost To Me Driving My Moms Pos A Couple Years Ago. But That Is The Extent Of His Racing Ability. He Told Me Once I Found This Shit That The Only Reason He Did It Was To Make You Guys Think He Is Cool. Well, I Don't Know About You, But I Think That Is Pretty Lame. And The Thing That Is Most Upsetting Is That I'm Not Even Bad Looking. I Consider Myself Pretty Hot, With The Exception That I Am Pregnant!!!!!!!!! So, I Want To Thank Whoever Brought Me Up After His Stupid Post. And I Hope You Guys See Him For The Lying Pig He Is. He Shouldn't Even Be On A Car Forum Because Its Notr Like He Has A Race Car. Thanks For Reading This And Pass It On To The Rest.

wow
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:40 PM   #14
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
.
.
Take it for what it is and where it is...online forums can be so full of lies...including the apparent "wife" finding the forum a husband frequents...
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:33 PM   #15
lectroid
0000?
 
lectroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redneck Hillbilly Heaven
Posts: 1,123
Man is it going to be COLD in So.Cal. for a few days or what? Where did the pic of the hot babe go?
__________________
Life is not a bitch, it just came with the package. [IMG][/IMG]
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.