Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2006, 08:08 PM   #1
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Newsflash!

Newsflash. I just recieved this PM from the forum's #1 attention whore;
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticTrust
Do you enjoy bashing every post I make?
If that were in fact true, that means I've bashed her 745 times as of this writing. Can anyone show me proof of that, or can we just assume that this is more of her brainless bullsh*t? Can you say complete lack of credibility?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:29 AM   #2
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Newsflash. I just recieved this PM from the forum's #1 attention whore;

If that were in fact true, that means I've bashed her 745 times as of this writing. Can anyone show me proof of that, or can we just assume that this is more of her brainless bullsh*t? Can you say complete lack of credibility?

1. You and everyone else on this forum knows that that's a hyperbole, and not meant to be something literal.

2. I've often found that people like to think that the problem is never on their end, but the other's. So, Synthetic believes that you find enjoyment in her suffering, and that's the only reason why you flame. Perhaps it would be better to correct (presuming there is a correction) her on that issue, than to post this as a public mess in attempt to defame her.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:52 AM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
1. You and everyone else on this forum knows that that's a hyperbole, and not meant to be something literal.

2. I've often found that people like to think that the problem is never on their end, but the other's. So, Synthetic believes that you find enjoyment in her suffering, and that's the only reason why you flame. Perhaps it would be better to correct (presuming there is a correction) her on that issue, than to post this as a public mess in attempt to defame her.
I would find enjoyment if she never posted on this or any other forum. She is a mindless attention whore and she even proudly admits to at least 50% of that statement. There is no correcting her, there is only euthanasia.

Remember, she's the one who PM'd me, not the other way around. If she can't support her statement, it's not my problem.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:57 AM   #4
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Well, atleast she didn't go make a thread or anything about it.
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:59 AM   #5
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Well, atleast she didn't go make a thread or anything about it.
Because she doesn't have the intestinal fortitude or moral authority to do so. It's easier and safer to do it privately and hope nobody finds out. The word coward comes readily to mind.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:02 AM   #6
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Because she doesn't have the intestinal fortitude or moral authority to do so. It's easier and safer to do it privately and hope nobody finds out. The word coward comes readily to mind.
I guess I'm supposed to say "go get 'em" then. Yeah. Go get 'em. Freedom of speech is still in effect too last time I checked.
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:04 AM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
I guess I'm supposed to say "go get 'em" then. Yeah. Go get 'em. Freedom of speech is still in effect too last time I checked.
Does your response have a point or do you just feel the need to type?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:08 AM   #8
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Does your response have a point or do you just feel the need to type?
Does this thread have a point or do you feel the need to form a circle of stupidity?

1. Read the last sentence in my last post in this thread.
2. I don't need a point to anything I post.
3. Yes, it had a point.







P.S. Figure it out yourself.
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:11 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Does this thread have a point or do you feel the need to form a circle of stupidity?

1. Read the last sentence in my last post in this thread.
2. I don't need a point to anything I post.
3. Yes, it had a point.

P.S. Figure it out yourself.
1. Done.
2. Fair enough.
3. Then tell us all what it was... Or can't you figure it out either?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:13 AM   #10
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
1. Done.
2. Fair enough.
3. Then tell us all what it was... Or can't you figure it out either?
The problem is you didn't understand my first post in this thread. Go back and think on it, then it'll all become clear.
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:17 AM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
The problem is you didn't understand my first post in this thread. Go back and think on it, then it'll all become clear.
Nope, still doesn't make any sense. If you have something to say, be man enough to say it. Otherwise you will continue to be one of "those" people who just want to waste bandwidth and say nothing useful.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:20 AM   #12
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
I think he's trying to say that you're no better for making a thread about it...
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:25 AM   #13
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Nope, still doesn't make any sense. If you have something to say, be man enough to say it. Otherwise you will continue to be one of "those" people who just want to waste bandwidth and say nothing useful.
Thanks for the invite but I won't be joining your club.

Lets walk through this.

"Well, atleast she didn't go make a thread or anything about it."

Sarcasm. Got it? You were calling her out for being an CF's #1 attention whore giving you brainless BS. I simply said atleast she didnt make a thread about it. You did. Makes you the whiney bitch (attention whore) and this thread the brainless BS.



P.S. Write a stupid response I know you're itching too. Write it like you're pretending to be a big man with a deep voice and that you're well spoken or something. Should be fun you do it a lot.
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:26 AM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
I think he's trying to say that you're no better for making a thread about it...
And my creating a thread about a PM sent to me compares to making a non-factual statement in what way? Read the first post again. There are facts, there are opinions and there are questions, but there are no lies. How do the two actions correlate?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:27 AM   #15
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master
 
67Coronet383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Under a hood, Georgia
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
I think he's trying to say that you're no better for making a thread about it...


Check it out hobo. Wandering even further from where you lost it huh?
__________________
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.