Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2006, 03:23 AM   #1
Copenhagen
CF Newbie

Marijuana charges

Mkay so, is it possible to get a ticket for possession of marijuana when you dont have any marijuana on you, or anything, if your friend has it on you?

Because I got a ticket for that. Had nothing on me, no paraphernalia, nothing.

edit--oh and I wasn't even high, never smoked weed in my life..

Last edited by Copenhagen : 05-31-2006 at 03:44 AM.
Copenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:42 AM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞

I guess it is possible then lol.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:46 AM   #3
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

depends if you knew he had it or not. If you did know he had it your just as guilty as he is, but if you didn't then you shouldn't be charged. You just have to find a way to prove that you didn't know.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:46 AM   #4
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copenhagen
Mkay so, is it possible to get a ticket for possession of marijuana when you dont have any marijuana on you, or anything, if your friend has it on you?

Because I got a ticket for that. Had nothing on me, no paraphernalia, nothing.

edit--oh and I wasn't even high, never smoked weed in my life..
Yeah...you kind of answered you're own question there. Also, what do you mean by "if your friend has it on you"? I think you're not including all the details here. Was it in YOUR car by any chance, even though the pot was your firend's?

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:48 AM   #5
FORDRANGERBOY
CF Enthusiast

aww man that sucks. me and my dude were caught by an off dutie police officer rolling a blunt. i tryed taking off but i stalled my car.lol. then he was like dont run i got your plate number so i was just like **** it, ok. then he took my keys and called a police officer over that was on duty. he asked for all the marijuana and my friend ate the blunt whie we were in the car waiting for him to show up so we said we didnt have any. then the cop was like come on guys idc, just give it to me. so we gave him the rest of what was left in the 20 sack and he maid us clean out the spilt weed on the floor and he empted the marijuana into the grass and let us go.
NICE.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:50 AM   #6
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDRANGERBOY
aww man that sucks. me and my dude were caught by an off dutie police officer rolling a blunt. i tryed taking off but i stalled my car.lol. then he was like dont run i got your plate number so i was just like **** it, ok. then he took my keys and called a police officer over that was on duty. he asked for all the marijuana and my friend ate the blunt whie we were in the car waiting for him to show up so we said we didnt have any. then the cop was like come on guys idc, just give it to me. so we gave him the rest of what was left in the 20 sack and he maid us clean out the spilt weed on the floor and he empted the marijuana into the grass and let us go.
NICE.

how did he see the weed that was spilt on the floor is some of it was in the blunt and you already gave him the rest. a 20 sack doesn't conain that much.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:54 AM   #7
FORDRANGERBOY
CF Enthusiast

yeah when the off dutie cop was on the phone my friend shoved the blunt in his mouth and i hid the sack, but he spilt some of the weed that was in the blunt when the cop taped on the window, cuz yeah it scared him. and there was also some weed on the floor mats from other times.lol
Old 05-31-2006, 03:56 AM   #8
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDRANGERBOY
yeah when the off dutie cop was on the phone my friend shoved the blunt in his mouth and i hid the sack, but he spilt some of the weed that was in the blunt when the cop taped on the window, cuz yeah it scared him. and there was also some weed on the floor mats from other times.lol

oh haha that sucks. I don't smoke weed, but I have a friend who smokes A LOT of it and he wanted me to be weed smart haha.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:00 AM   #9
FORDRANGERBOY
CF Enthusiast

good choice. stay away. i smoke about once a mounth but its only when i dont have anything else better to do. but my boys smoke 3 times a day.lol
Old 05-31-2006, 04:10 AM   #10
Copenhagen
CF Newbie

Nah see, me and my friends were sittin in the back of this girls house, and they were like 10 feet away from me, and they had weed and they were smoking, and I wasnt doing anything wrong, and the cop comes and cuffs me and puts me in the back of the patrol car, and gives me a possession of marijuana ticket, and I had nothing on me...

What the hell do I do when I'm clean, I didn't have anything on me, and I wasn't smoking?
Old 05-31-2006, 04:46 AM   #11
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Nah see, me and my friends were sittin in the back of this girls house, and they were like 10 feet away from me, and they had weed and they were smoking, and I wasnt doing anything wrong, and the cop comes and cuffs me and puts me in the back of the patrol car, and gives me a possession of marijuana ticket, and I had nothing on me...

What the hell do I do when I'm clean, I didn't have anything on me, and I wasn't smoking?

well, the only way to prove you weren't smoking is to do a piss test...but that won't get you out of a possession ticket. However - did they search you? Because if they did and didn't find any pot, then they have no probable cause, which means the ticket is invalid.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 04:46 AM   #12
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:

Bill Clinton didn't smoke marijuana and he became the President of the United States. So if you want to be President all you have to do is not smoke pot.

In the meantime, don't associate with criminals. I bet Bill never associated with criminals.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:49 AM   #13
Copenhagen
CF Newbie

Shit, I'll do a hair follicle test, or anything, my ass isn't paying this ticket.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:51 AM   #14
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Shit, I'll do a hair follicle test, or anything, my ass isn't paying this ticket.

make your friends pay it.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 04:52 AM   #15
Wally
I Know More Than You

Don't you have blood tests or the breath tests there? It takes 6 weeks for traces to leave the bloodstream, so off to a pathology lab and get tested, then throw the results to the police ombudsman or the magistrate asking for $1000000 punitive damages.