Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2006, 12:35 AM   #1
hollywitya
CF Newbie

Shawnna - car music

So, I mentioned before that I'm really into music and fixed up my entire sound system so that my music would sound awesome inside. I just picked up the shawnna single "Gettin' Some" from my office at universal and was surprised at how good it was in my car. She's got some hot beats. Has anyone heard her stuff?

It doesn't come out until June 27th so all I've been able to find online is the single that I have. It's here: http://www6.defjam.com/site/artist_av.php?artist_id=365

I'm really into sharing music with people, especially those of us who want good music for our long car drives (and I'm in the car at least four hours a day). So, let me know what you think, and I'll share more later.
hollywitya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:09 AM   #2
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywitya
So, I mentioned before that I'm really into music and fixed up my entire sound system so that my music would sound awesome inside. I just picked up the shawnna single "Gettin' Some" from my office at universal and was surprised at how good it was in my car. She's got some hot beats. Has anyone heard her stuff?

It doesn't come out until June 27th so all I've been able to find online is the single that I have. It's here: http://www6.defjam.com/site/artist_av.php?artist_id=365

I'm really into sharing music with people, especially those of us who want good music for our long car drives (and I'm in the car at least four hours a day). So, let me know what you think, and I'll share more later.

This sounds like an advert, considering a quick search on any major p2p network pulls hundreds of results. In fact, I've had this song on my computer for about two weeks now.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote