Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2004, 09:28 PM   #1
cmeseadoin
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 596
My new bird

Hey ya'll, here is the newest addition to my collection. I just bought it Friday. :-D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg transamramair.jpg (89.5 KB, 29 views)
__________________
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:26 PM   #2
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur
 
snoopewite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: England
Posts: 782
What else is there in your collection besides that and the Z06?
__________________
This signature is in memory of vwhobo 03-26-2003 - 04-27-2004
The vwhobo fan club lives on for as long as his e-spirit lurks around these forums.
Late vwhobo fan club members - R34RB30DETTV, SuperJew, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty101, Integra_LS, Karburator, DodgeRida67, Bubba, Importluva and snoopewite - instigator of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:42 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Pretty nice... for an American POS.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 11:27 PM   #4
Integra_LS
CF Enthusiast
 
Integra_LS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 177
One of the very few American cars I like for under 50$$$ Hehe...
__________________
Face down...

<Power to Weight>



Integra_LS - Member of the unofficial vwhobo fan
Integra_LS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 04:34 AM   #5
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
good choice!
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 04:50 AM   #6
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
That looks like a nice set of wheels..I must admit, I was expecting to see a pic of a hot chic when I first saw the title of this thread though lol
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 02:30 PM   #7
cmeseadoin
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
What else is there in your collection besides that and the Z06?


Thanks guys, yeah, I have always wanted a fully loaded 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air with the WS-6 suspension package. They (GM) took them out of production in 2002 as the F-body went out the door sadly. This one of mine will be kept in mint condition. It's got the 5.7 liter 350 V-8 with a s-speed manual with a factory HURST shift kit for tight gear throws and Ram Air induction. I have full beige leather seating with T-Top removable roof panels and complete power everything including cruise control. Illuminated steering wheel controls for audio system functionality and full six gauge instrumentation for all systems.

Snoop, to answer your question, here it goes:

All original red 1968 Chrysler 300 convertible(NON-letter car) 440c/i V-8, 3 spd automatic torque-flight trans.

All original greenish/blue 1976 Buick Electra 225 Limited vinyl top with 455c/i V-8, 3 spd automatic with the "buick hydramatic" transmission. I have installed a racing style "true-dual" exhaust with side by side flowmaster 40's and polished aluminum slant cut tips past the bumper. It's got BIG BLOCK sound.

All original MINT condition silver 1994 Madza Rx-7 R2 twin turbo with 5 spd manual and catback exhaust.

Mint condition emerald green 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 Liter 5 speed 4x4 fully accessorized with ventshades, bugdeflector, mudflaps, CB radio, chrome 2.5 inch slant cut dual exhaust with no muffler and class III hitch receiver.

Excellent condition sky blue 1996 fully optioned Pontiac Grand AM 2.4 Liter twin overhead cam with the 4 speed automatic and lock up torque converter. This is my everyday car.

Cherry 2001 fully loaded silver/tan Chevrolet Suburban with the 5.3L Vortec and automatic trans. This pulls the 1994 Mastercraft Prostart 190 Ski Boat.

Millenium Yellow 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 6 speed with HUD and all optins available.

(newest edition and last year they made these pretty girls) Mint condition not a mark on it Pewter/Tan 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air with WS-6 suspension package with the 6 speed manual and HURST shift linkage.

Totally NEW 2003 Silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII with a five speed rally car that is fully optioned.

There we go for now. :-)
__________________
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 03:26 PM   #8
karburator
CF Spain HQ
 
karburator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Hey ya'll, here is the newest addition to my collection. I just bought it Friday. :-D

whooooaaaa!!! I've fallen in love
__________________
Ciao!!
>Supported by Happy Modem

It cannot be so difficult. The instruction manual will tell me which pedal is the 'velocitator' and which one is the... 'deceleratrix' (by Mr. C.M. Burns)
May God bless those who have nothing to say and, furthermore, they keep quiet (by someone)
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 04:59 PM   #9
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
Thanks guys, yeah, I have always wanted a fully loaded 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air with the WS-6 suspension package. They (GM) took them out of production in 2002 as the F-body went out the door sadly. This one of mine will be kept in mint condition. It's got the 5.7 liter 350 V-8 with a s-speed manual with a factory HURST shift kit for tight gear throws and Ram Air induction. I have full beige leather seating with T-Top removable roof panels and complete power everything including cruise control. Illuminated steering wheel controls for audio system functionality and full six gauge instrumentation for all systems.

Snoop, to answer your question, here it goes:

All original red 1968 Chrysler 300 convertible(NON-letter car) 440c/i V-8, 3 spd automatic torque-flight trans.

All original greenish/blue 1976 Buick Electra 225 Limited vinyl top with 455c/i V-8, 3 spd automatic with the "buick hydramatic" transmission. I have installed a racing style "true-dual" exhaust with side by side flowmaster 40's and polished aluminum slant cut tips past the bumper. It's got BIG BLOCK sound.

All original MINT condition silver 1994 Madza Rx-7 R2 twin turbo with 5 spd manual and catback exhaust.

Mint condition emerald green 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 Liter 5 speed 4x4 fully accessorized with ventshades, bugdeflector, mudflaps, CB radio, chrome 2.5 inch slant cut dual exhaust with no muffler and class III hitch receiver.

Excellent condition sky blue 1996 fully optioned Pontiac Grand AM 2.4 Liter twin overhead cam with the 4 speed automatic and lock up torque converter. This is my everyday car.

Cherry 2001 fully loaded silver/tan Chevrolet Suburban with the 5.3L Vortec and automatic trans. This pulls the 1994 Mastercraft Prostart 190 Ski Boat.

Millenium Yellow 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 6 speed with HUD and all optins available.

(newest edition and last year they made these pretty girls) Mint condition not a mark on it Pewter/Tan 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air with WS-6 suspension package with the 6 speed manual and HURST shift linkage.

Totally NEW 2003 Silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII with a five speed rally car that is fully optioned.

There we go for now. :-)
I'm guessing you're in a fairly well paid job? well done on a great collection
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.