Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2006, 11:23 PM   #1
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

Looking for Luxury Coupe 2004-7 under 16k miles under 25k White Or Silver.

Title Says it all

Benz, Infinity, Mazda, BMW, Jaguar and anything of the like.

2 doors, 4 seats MUST have leather, either Black, Beige or Brown, or Black Beige and Brown, (No Red).

Must be an Automatic.

Wood Trim Prefered, Aluminimum Not, Time frame of Purchase, this Month.

Within 100 miles of the zip code 22101. (which tends to have a mark up on Luxury Vehicles).

Idea Car: Infinity G35, 10k miles, Silver, 2004, Black Interior. 25k even.

Unfortunatly you can only find deals like that in Cali...

My Trade in is 10k, and I can actualy do 16k but what will probably happen is, I will get 9,5k for the trade and to find a good model it will be 25,500$.

and yes I have considered a Ford Mustang, and GTO. GTO can't be driven in city trafic, (too much HP, I'd like under 300, but over 170) and the Ford is a last ditch option.

Anyway, please find me a car.
Legion5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:27 AM   #2
What
Banned

Look for an Acura TSX.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:13 AM   #3
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

Hallelujia! This just might do the job.

Dare call my car unamerican after I put 24 spoke chrome rims on that baby

http://www.wheelmax.com/product.asp?ProdId=9359

I don't know, I am looking for something very American, Acura wouldn't be horrible though

Last edited by Legion5 : 07-07-2006 at 06:25 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Are you going to be alike all the last times you tried to ask about this?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=20612

As TBird said:

"Nobody believes you Legion...a few months ago you were a 16/17 year old with a Cobalt and always telling us you were getting some expesnive lux car...now you "cant spend more than $26k, because you need to buy furniture for your house"....Now you're moved out (As a minor), have your own house and have $26k laying around to spend o na car...get a LIFE! No one believes your BS."

And how about this?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=18810

"I got a speeding ticket for 20 miles over the speed limit, in Virginia a few weeks before I turned 18 ... (keep in mind I race race cars, around tracks at 170, I'm not an idiot driver who can't go fast)"

You were living at home, you couldn't afford a nice car, you were less than 18 and yet drove regularly on a track at high speeds.

Negativity? yeah, a bit.

And you pm'd hobo with this: "Don't ever post in one of my threads again, you dirty ****ing peice of shit. You are the biggest idiot ever, seriously shut the ****ing hell up."

Don't even try to pull that sort of e-thuggery on me. ANYTHING you say against me at this point will only prove how much of a moron you are, just like every time you've gone off on some one here for calling you out on your BS. Grow up, or go away. You've been constantly pwned as a lying sack of shit.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:13 PM   #5
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Are you going to be alike all the last times you tried to ask about this?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=20612

As TBird said:

"Nobody believes you Legion...a few months ago you were a 16/17 year old with a Cobalt and always telling us you were getting some expesnive lux car...now you "cant spend more than $26k, because you need to buy furniture for your house"....Now you're moved out (As a minor), have your own house and have $26k laying around to spend o na car...get a LIFE! No one believes your BS."

And how about this?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=18810

"I got a speeding ticket for 20 miles over the speed limit, in Virginia a few weeks before I turned 18 ... (keep in mind I race race cars, around tracks at 170, I'm not an idiot driver who can't go fast)"

You were living at home, you couldn't afford a nice car, you were less than 18 and yet drove regularly on a track at high speeds.

Negativity? yeah, a bit.

And you pm'd hobo with this: "Don't ever post in one of my threads again, you dirty ****ing peice of shit. You are the biggest idiot ever, seriously shut the ****ing hell up."

Don't even try to pull that sort of e-thuggery on me. ANYTHING you say against me at this point will only prove how much of a moron you are, just like every time you've gone off on some one here for calling you out on your BS. Grow up, or go away. You've been constantly pwned as a lying sack of shit.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I was gonna say pretty much that, but wanted to check my facts in previous threads/posts first and haven't had the time!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:33 PM   #6
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

ChrisV every time I become interested in a new car you guys crush that interest with your ignorance.

On some level you are probably the same reason, I've driven the same car for about a year and a half, and haven't raced in the SCCA in over 8 months.

No offence but I've heard other forums talk about how you guys are strange. Call me crazy but I think you are ageist assholes.

Some of the best drivers in F1 are 21 damn it, Rosenberg ring any bells dick head?

You know what I think, I think it has nothing to do with the truth, and everything to do with Jealousy. Jealousy of the fact that I'm not some little ricer geek that rolls around, in a supped up Honda Civic with Accord parts in it, lowered 56 inches, having a fart cannon on the back of it.

You're scared of the norm, and frankley I just don't care.

Last edited by Legion5 : 07-07-2006 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #7
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Predictable. Grow up, asshat.

Ageist? Hardly. More like, we don't like lying sacks of shit like you.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:44 PM   #8
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion5
ChrisV every time I become interested in a new car you guys crush that interest with your ignorance.

On some level you are probably the same reason, I've driven the same car for about a year and a half, and haven't raced in the SCCA in over 8 months.

No offence but I've heard other forums talk about how you guys are strange. Call me crazy but I think you are ageist assholes.

Some of the best drivers in F1 are 21 damn it, Rosenberg ring any bells dick head?

You know what I think, I think it has nothing to do with the truth, and everything to do with Jealousy. Jealousy of the fact that I'm not some little ricer geek that rolls around, in a supped up Honda Civic with Accord parts in it, lowered 56 inches, having a fart cannon on the back of it.

You're scared of the norm, and frankley I just don't care.
I have unconditional respect for the fact that you think a Civic can be lowered 56-inches.....if nothing else, it must have 2-inch wheels on it, lol. I'm also interested what other forums think we're strange? please dont link us to them though, as that would be advertising. Is the fact that we appear strange because we dont believe all the idiots who have their Ferrari Enzos and BMW M5's? Listen matey, you've proved to us that you're nothing more than a 12yr old kid with far too much time on his hands, I'm sorry, but we can read people like you like a book.....I suggest you grow up and stop spewing your crap, or just dont post here

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 07-07-2006, 05:00 PM   #9
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

Smile

Ok Mr has 3 times as many posts per Day as me, wow I sure am the creepy one that posts all the time.

Anyway, let's talk about something cool.

Like Acura TSX vs Mustang!

Seeing as you know so much about rice, that should be the perfect topic for you to take sides on expert man.

So which is better and why? Mustang V6 vs TSX Stock.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:08 PM   #10
Newspeak
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Ok Mr has 3 times as many posts per Day as me, wow I sure am the creepy one that posts all the time.

Anyway, let's talk about something cool.

Like Acura TSX vs Mustang!

Seeing as you know so much about rice, that should be the perfect topic for you to take sides on expert man.

So which is better and why? Mustang V6 vs TSX Stock.

You don't seem realize Cliffy's been here since Nov 2003... By saying that you have too much time on your hands, he's inferring to the fact that you go around posting BS all over the place.

Last edited by Newspeak : 07-07-2006 at 05:10 PM.
Newspeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:37 PM   #11
Legion5
CF Enthusiast

He is entitled to his opinion on what is BS, just like anyone else who is wrong.

So Mustang vs. TSX? Which is better?
Old 07-08-2006, 03:29 PM   #12
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
He is entitled to his opinion on what is BS, just like anyone else who is wrong.

So Mustang vs. TSX? Which is better?
Listen knobhead, I made an educated decision as to your antics here at CF....and that decision still stands. As for those two cars, I'm struggling to see what relevence it pays here, also, niether are sold on the UK unless imported. Surely it's an individuals opinion as to which is better? so asking that question just verifies your ignorance and just proves all the more that you have probably never driven a car, let alone have a license to drive one!

By the way, where have I ever said I love rice? it has no taste to it and makes a mess if ya drop it!....Oh, and for a ricer I sure have a great sig....

Yes, Legion, you are CF's true knobhead!

Last edited by Cliffy : 07-08-2006 at 03:31 PM.