Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2006, 02:34 AM   #1
DRFT-R
CF Enthusiast
 
DRFT-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 97
NEW Camry

HI guys, i was walking threw the city the other day, and i noticed that a street was shut down because the were filming an advert for the New Camry, did not look to bad, had some very nice lines, kind of similar lines to the new lexus, i took some photos of it on my phone and when i buy a new cable to contect my phone to my computer i will post them
DRFT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 03:00 AM   #2
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
yeah, its a sweet car, not many on the forum like it... infact, theres already a thread on it
__________________
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:06 AM   #3
True_Brit
Has a new job!
 
True_Brit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Falmouth, Backward County, UK
Posts: 2,432
i like it, i hope DRFT-R doesnt mean the new lexus IS because i think thats kinda ugly, the way the windows look small and the doors look big!


plus it doesnt look like the old one!
__________________

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:41 AM   #4
DRFT-R
CF Enthusiast
 
DRFT-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 97
NO it's not the lexus, the lexus is alot simplier then the the camry, the camry has alot of lines on it not a bad looking car, and the way they were throwing this car around it had a bit to it
DRFT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:53 AM   #5
lamboluver
CF Newbie
 
lamboluver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT-R
HI guys, i was walking threw the city the other day, and i noticed that a street was shut down because the were filming an advert for the New Camry, did not look to bad, had some very nice lines, kind of similar lines to the new lexus, i took some photos of it on my phone and when i buy a new cable to contect my phone to my computer i will post them
you know why it looks like the new lexus??? CAUSE THEY ARE MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE
__________________
-T#*M@$-
lamboluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 05:33 AM   #6
DRFT-R
CF Enthusiast
 
DRFT-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 97
no shit are you serious lexus is made by toyota who told you that, that cant be right
DRFT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:36 AM   #7
True_Brit
Has a new job!
 
True_Brit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Falmouth, Backward County, UK
Posts: 2,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboluver
you know why it looks like the new lexus??? CAUSE THEY ARE MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE

tell us something NEW!!!! thats old news, its been known for a long time
__________________

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.