Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2004, 12:20 AM   #1
BAVARIANM5WORKS
CF Newbie

Bmw M5

Hey i just got a used m5 im in arizona does anyone know where i can get any mods done to it ? i would like to turn it into a dinan m5 but i dont know where to get that done i heard that it is in cali anyone know??
BAVARIANM5WORKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 07:19 AM   #2
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

With your track record here...I don't think anyone would believe you.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 02:02 PM   #3
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
With your track record here...I don't think anyone would believe you.
I dont even think anyone will talk to him

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 07:12 PM   #4
BAVARIANM5WORKS
CF Newbie

whats not to believe i can take pics for you if you want ill even give you dealership call them it is diamond luxury in scottsdale az asshole. i traded in my car for a 2001 alpine white m5 what is so hard about that ?? this is by far the worst forum site i have ever visited, ill take myself else where and ask some people that know that they are talking about and are willing to give up their knowledge to others. Not only that almost all of you assholes on this website seems to put down other people than answer the simple forum. lastime i said i wasn't going to come back to this forum i simply ment thread but now i will not return to this site again. that should make plenty of you egotistic assholes happy. even though i dont like vwhobo i have much respect for him becuase unlike you 2 and you know who i am talking about he actually answers peoples questions maybe not mine but all you 2 do is run around being jackasses to others. so im gone

Last edited by BAVARIANM5WORKS : 04-07-2004 at 07:14 PM.
BAVARIANM5WORKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 07:20 PM   #5
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

In the words of Curly Bill (Tombstone)

"Well...bye."

Old 04-07-2004, 07:37 PM   #6
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
In the words of Curly Bill (Tombstone)

"Well...bye."

Lol! I doubt he's going to be treated any better anywhere else with his attitude. No one likes whiny little kids that try to play at being more intelligent than they are, and have more of a sense of entitlement than they should have...

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:34 PM   #7
SuperJew
I like pie.

Village Idiot!!!

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 09:49 PM   #8
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAVARIANM5WORKS
whats not to believe i can take pics for you if you want ill even give you dealership call them it is diamond luxury in scottsdale az asshole. i traded in my car for a 2001 alpine white m5 what is so hard about that ?? this is by far the worst forum site i have ever visited, ill take myself else where and ask some people that know that they are talking about and are willing to give up their knowledge to others. Not only that almost all of you assholes on this website seems to put down other people than answer the simple forum. lastime i said i wasn't going to come back to this forum i simply ment thread but now i will not return to this site again. that should make plenty of you egotistic assholes happy. even though i dont like vwhobo i have much respect for him becuase unlike you 2 and you know who i am talking about he actually answers peoples questions maybe not mine but all you 2 do is run around being jackasses to others. so im gone
I'm guessing by the last part of that...how can I put it...'Very understandable post' *sarcasm* (and he's bright? I'd hate to see his definition of fic lol) he means Bav and I when he says 'You 2' as him and I were the first two to reply after him...It's just a logical though, I suppose he aint logical though so I'll leave it at that..see ya later BAVARIANM5WKS

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 10:17 PM   #9
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I'm guessing by the last part of that...how can I put it...'Very understandable post' *sarcasm* (and he's bright? I'd hate to see his definition of fic lol) he means Bav and I when he says 'You 2' as him and I were the first two to reply after him...It's just a logical though, I suppose he aint logical though so I'll leave it at that..see ya later BAVARIANM5WKS

Who....me??? Why, whatever for?