Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2007, 09:35 AM   #1
newyorker
MXman

DONT DO DRUGS: A personal experience from tonight

So me and my friend Serge went to the Great American Cafe for a friend's birthday party. We decided to go play pool at the spot afterwards, and we wanted to stay until close time. A guy who was with us said he was tired, and so was Serg so we decided to head out. Serg said "yo im gona go to the bathroom really quick". He comes out and says "yo dude theres some guy in there passed out" I look in and sure enough there is a dude on the floor out of it. We go to the front desk and I tell the guy working there "yo theres some dude passed out in the bathroom" (i thought he was just wasted). Then Serg comes up behind me and says "theres a needle in his hand". I didnt see it at first so I ran back, and sure enough there is a needle in his hand, and now that I got a closer look, the guy is almost completely pale, but still breathing a bit. I run back to the front desk and call 911 for an ambulance. Meantime while they are coming me and the 3 other guys I was with are in the bathroom snapping our fingers at him trying to wake him up, and periodically, he was kinda shaking and making a loud snore noise, and then stopped breathing for 10 seconds, and started again. A guy that came in to use the bathroom (not one of ours) jumped in the stall, opened the door and pulled him out to turn him on his side so he wouldnt choke if he threw up. We find the 2 other people who were playing with him and tell them "yo your friend is in the bathroom out of it with a needle in his arm" and all the guy says "thats not my problem, its all on him" (great friend right). The ambulance finally comes and takes him away at this point he was still stiff as a corpse but had some movements to him. They asked us if we knew if he was diabetic (it could have been insulin too), took down our information and said thanks. Point of the story is, dont **** with that ****. I dont know what it was (heroin or insulin or what) but the fact remains that I almost saw someone die tonight, and despite all of the stories I have heard about that ****, nothing gives you a bigger shock than seeing it in person. One guy we were with was just crouched down outside of the bathroom with a cigarette in his hand and looked like he was about to cry. I know most of you here are smart enough not to tangle with **** like that, but just wanted to share...man I wont sleep tonight for sure.
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:07 AM   #2
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Yo, dude, do you actually talk like that?

So I was totally about to do some heroin, but your story has saved me. I thank you.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew

So I was totally about to do some heroin, but your story has saved me. I thank you.
Being as you're Canuckian, you may not be fully aware of language dialects and nuances down here in the lower 48. Since you are generally a good guy, and you promised to send me a case of Moosehead every time I help you out, here is your American language lesson for today.

Yo

1) Substitution for "Greetings!"
2) Dyslexic Rabbi speak
3) Filler-speech when a need to look "gangsta" is at hand
4) Half of a "Yo-yo"
5) A word that died a horrible death in 1993 but still manages to haunt us through usage by white kids in nice neighborhoods who by some strange dementia think they are from the projects. You poor unfortunate soul.

Example;
Yo, lookit me, I知 hardcore gangster. One day I知 playin' in the front yard in my striped t shirt beating the dog wid a stick and the next day I知 out sellin' weed pimpin' my Civic while blastin' Lil Wayne. I'm real tough and straight from the hood, Yo.

That is all. Have a nice day.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 05:12 PM   #4
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:52 PM   #5
newyorker
MXman

Quote:

Yes it would have been much better for me to say "excuse me sir, there is a young male in the lavatory. he seems to not be concious and he has some sort of a syringe in his hand, perhaps to do drugs."

what are you a ****ing idiot??

Old 11-22-2007, 10:27 PM   #6
chris_knows
๑۩۞

I can't remember the last time I've said "yo"..Or "yo-yo" for that matter. I'll use either "hey" or "hey dude" lol.

Back on topic.
I've never touched anything stronger than weed (tried it once, didn't particularly like it). It doesn't really make much sense why you would do drugs either. I have/had a friend who pretty much ruined his life with drugs. He just came back to school (after skipping for 6 weeks), and doesn't really stand a chance at passing.

The worst thing about the guy that you're talking about is that he probably hasn't learned a thing from this, and will most likely continue doing drugs.

I know what it feels like to see a guy like that. Just this summer I saw something similar happen to a friend (excepts that he was drunk). It happens around 4:30 in the morning, and by this time, most of the alcohol is gone. He's wasted by this time, and punches someone for no good reason. Another person grabs a bottle of alcohol (vodka?) and gets him soaked. So now, the two of them are yelling at each other, and everyone is holding them back. The guy that threw the first punch breaks free (he's probably about 200lbs, and he's being held back by 5 people). He falls once, gets up, and continues running. He trips again, and hits his head on the concrete (Nobody's really sure if he tripped or if someone punched him, because the next day, there was a mark on his cheek, which looked very similar to brass knuckles. Nobody saw the punch though, so it might be from some pebbles on the road or something). The next two minutes were the scariest of my life. He's still breathing, but not moving. There's about 5 people trying to call an ambulance (this was in Bulgaria), and nobody picks up the phone. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he starts moving. After a couple of minutes, a couple of people moved him to a nearby bench. Fortunately, he was okay. This one girl had a panic attack, and wouldn't stop hyperventilating for probably close to half an hour after it.

Also, tbaxleyjr, pardon my naivety, but what's so funny about a guy almost dying? lol
Old 11-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #7
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Being as you're Canuckian, you may not be fully aware of language dialects and nuances down here in the lower 48. Since you are generally a good guy, and you promised to send me a case of Moosehead every time I help you out, here is your American language lesson for today.

Yo

2) Dyslexic Rabbi speak
4) Half of a "Yo-yo"
5) A word that died a horrible death in 1993 but still manages to haunt us through usage by white kids in nice neighborhoods who by some strange dementia think they are from the projects. You poor unfortunate soul.

Example;
Yo, lookit me, I知 hardcore gangster. One day I知 playin' in the front yard in my striped t shirt beating the dog wid a stick and the next day I知 out sellin' weed pimpin' my Civic while blastin' Lil Wayne. I'm real tough and straight from the hood, Yo.

Ha laughed my ass off. Thanks Hobo have a good Turkey Day!

As for the story... who writes like that?
Old 11-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #8
newyorker
MXman

Crazy shit chris...but yea, due to me and my friend's quick thinking and care for a complete stranger (who's friends just left him to die), this kid might actually live instead of dying in the bathroom, and the best you can do is nitpick my word use. Ive got somethin....**** you, yo!

Old 11-23-2007, 12:05 AM   #9
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
due to me and my friend's quick thinking and care for a complete stranger (who's friends just left him to die), this kid might actually live instead of dying in the bathroom,
all well and good to help him out, but you really have a deluded sense of your own worth don't you.

Quote:
and the best you can do is nitpick my word use. Ive got somethin....**** you, yo!
what did you want .... a mickey mouse badge?
Old 11-23-2007, 12:19 AM   #10
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
all well and good to help him out, but you really have a deluded sense of your own worth don't you.

what did you want .... a mickey mouse badge?
no but the proper thing to do especially in a situation like this is to shut the **** up if you have nothing worthwhile to say

Old 11-23-2007, 12:32 AM   #11
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
no but the proper thing to do especially in a situation like this is to shut the **** up if you have nothing worthwhile to say
can i quote you on that at other times?
Old 11-23-2007, 04:28 AM   #12
Mathew

Quote:
Yes it would have been much better for me to say "excuse me sir, there is a young male in the lavatory. he seems to not be concious and he has some sort of a syringe in his hand, perhaps to do drugs."

what are you a ****ing idiot??

That would also have been poor english. You can't even fake it...

Try "It seems he is unconscious" college boy...

Last edited by Mathew : 11-23-2007 at 04:38 AM.
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:31 AM   #13
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
That would also have been poor english. You can't even fake it...

Try "It seems he is unconcious" college boy...

I'm sure you mean unconscious...
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:38 AM   #14
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
I'm sure you mean unconscious...

Thats what I said....
Old 11-23-2007, 05:56 AM   #15
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo

Yo

2) Dyslexic Rabbi speak
4) Half of a "Yo-yo"

Example;

word to your grandma, yo...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote