thtas my opinion
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:13 AM   #17
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

my opinion

well its so clear that israel is on wrong path.lebanon just captured their 2 or 3 soldiers and israel has started killing innocent ppl. now u guyz r jury tell me isn't israel on wrong path. it would be better israel to stop these killings right other there wise is the arab world show their power believe me israel can be fully desroyed will be this world map ...u c this is clear i've no enmity with anyone but wat israel is doing is ridiculous...its so clear
Old 07-26-2006, 11:32 AM   #18
DRFT-R
CF Enthusiast

israel is killing alot of innocent people that would never hurt anyone to stomp out a small population of bad people, it is like britain bombing the crap out of the entire USA to stomp out the KKK, it is not right and Isreal should be stopped the only reason why America are not saying anything about it and not stopping it is because of the huge Jewish voting population in the USA. Any one who says that israel is doing a good thing is uneducated and loves to see innocent people being murdered, or is a jew themselves, funny how the world saved the jews arses then they turn around and do the same thing to others. The good thing is that now that israel have bombed a UN observation station the UN can't support them at all any more
DRFT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:23 PM   #19
fudge
let's fighting love

Israel doesn't have much of a choice but to retaliate from the rocket strikes. But I don't support bombing a red cross ambulance either. Looks like the middle-east will be a no-go area for some time to come.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:47 PM   #20
Realista
CF Newbie

One notices that you the Americans, you rest to the Zionist power for an economic question.

Now, since they do not take a doll as Arafat, the thing is complicated. And the EU, also this one of the Jewish, lamentable side.

And the price of the oil, subire or was it going down?
Realista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:20 PM   #21
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

DRFT-R, you need to go read the thread to see who the real educated people are and modify your post before you get flamed...

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:31 PM   #22
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

check this out

guyz see this link. and then share ur comments about these assaults

Last edited by an_talpur : 07-26-2006 at 01:49 PM.
an_talpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:14 PM   #23
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFT-R
israel is killing alot of innocent people that would never hurt anyone to stomp out a small population of bad people, it is like britain bombing the crap out of the entire USA to stomp out the KKK, it is not right and Isreal should be stopped the only reason why America are not saying anything about it and not stopping it is because of the huge Jewish voting population in the USA. Any one who says that israel is doing a good thing is uneducated and loves to see innocent people being murdered, or is a jew themselves, funny how the world saved the jews arses then they turn around and do the same thing to others. The good thing is that now that israel have bombed a UN observation station the UN can't support them at all any more

You're a moron. Israel is NOT carpet bombing Lebanon. So your analogy with "bombing all of the USA" is bullshit. They are ONLY targeting, and very carefully with guided weapons, hezbolla sites. As I said before:" If the Hezbolla didn't put it's military operations in Civilian centers, if they didn't use civilians as a sheild, there would be far fewer civilan casualties."

Now, the retards that think this is about 2 captured soldiers are willfully ignoring the FACT that Hezbolla, since Israel backed out of Gaza, has been lobbibng mortars at Israeli citizens for a WHILE. They've been sitting on the other side of the border and tossing rockets and the like at israel BEFORE capturing the soldiers. ANYONE with ANY intelligence knows you don't poke a hibernating bear repeatedly, you don't poke a hornets nest repetedly, without getting something in return.

But no, as is typical with you little f*cks with short attention spans, ANY conflict goes only as far back as what you can remember from last week.

Isreal, as a nation, was created out of swampland that NO ONE was living in, by the British, the League of Nations, and finally the UN. It was given independance in 1948 and from that moment on, it has been constantly attaked by the surrounding arab nations. And yet you little f*ckers think that Israel, and ONLY Israel, should be to blame for anything that happens there because in retalition for terrorist attacks, they fight back. Grow up.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:20 PM   #24
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_talpur
guyz see this link. and then share ur comments about these assaults

That is only ONE view, that is 1 persons opinion and compilation. I came into this thread 100% ignorant to everything happening in the mid-east. However, after reading ChrisV's first post, it seems thats the only way. Its history, thats the facts, they're irrefutable. How come some of you say that Lebanon is being slaughtered, when in the past it was ALWAYS Isreal getting the short end of the stick. Now Isreal finally stands up for themselves and they get bombarded and they seem like the bad guys. I'm very un-biased and im very open to new ideas but history is truth and Isreal is good for standing up for themselves in my opinion.

I'm going to dig deeper into this subject now that i've seen its impact on everyone. If anyone can prove history wrong and tell me why Isreal is wrong, by all means tell me, but dont give me some BS that differs with what has already happened.

BTW ChrisV how the hell do you know all this stuff... renaissance man?
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:25 PM   #25
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

check this out too

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/
Old 07-26-2006, 02:26 PM   #26
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Chris, like i said before i am entirely uneducated in this subject. But why were the surrounding arab nations bombing Isreal? Was it really about the 'holy land' and jerusalem? Or was it just because they wanted their land back.

Also, before the British intervened in the old mid east affairs [pre-isreal] were the jews being treated harshly in their previous lands. So now the surrounding countrys are trying to keep abusing them? Or was I totally wrong there.
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:26 PM   #27
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_talpur
well its so clear that israel is on wrong path.lebanon just captured their 2 or 3 soldiers and israel has started killing innocent ppl.

If that's all you think happened, you're a complete idiot.

25 years ago Israel gave the Sanai pennsula back to Egypt in return for peace.

In 2000 or so they left Gaza and Southern Lebanon with the understanding that local democratic institutions would reign in armed malitia. Didn't happen.

So Hamas and Hezbolla start the shooting war again, and people ask why Isreal is defending itself.

Hezbollah's aim is the destruction of Israel; and Israel stubbornly refuses to die. Getting them to meet halfway isn't really going to solve the problem.

One of Saudi Arabia's leading Wahhabi sheiks, Abdullah bin Jabreen, has issued a strongly worded religious edict, or fatwa, declaring it unlawful to support, join or pray for Hezbollah, the Shiite militias lobbing missiles into northern Israel.

Remember: Hezbolla and their ilk consistantly use civillians as cover for their operations. Hiding behind women and kids is their way of "doing business". The more dead women and children they can display for the western media the more they can inflame things. The media doesn't help much when headlines scream "dozens of people slaughtered by <fill in the blank>". A good number of those people were likely bad guys hiding behind mommas skirts.....and poor momma got whacked. Bad for her, but good propaganda for the bad guys who didn't give a hoot in hell about her anyway because she was "just a woman" and generally lower than pond slime in their eyes. And people like you and DRFT-R swallow the media cry hook, line, and sinker.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 07-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #28
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem
Chris, like i said before i am entirely uneducated in this subject. But why were the surrounding arab nations bombing Isreal? Was it really about the 'holy land' and jerusalem? Or was it just because they wanted their land back.

I tried to show where that land came from. it was NOT "arab lands belonging to the surrounding nations." For much of the last few hundered years, it had been part of the Turkish Ottoman Empire, and rather desolate. When teh Legue of Nations and teh French/British split it up after defeting the Turks, that set of swampland was set aside to be a new jewish homeland around their city of Jerusalem (which had been a Jewish holy city long before there were any Muslims). But Jerusalem was kept an international city, open to all. But the real issue is that Muslims do not want anything but Muslims there. And the moment Israel become independant, it was attacked. And has been under constant attack since then. It is about religious and "racial" extermination. Radical Muslims (and I'm not going to paint all Muslims or all Arabs with the same brush, as it's only the radicals that act) want the total eradication of all Jews, and they want that land which was never actuallly theirs.

Quote:
Also, before the British intervened in the old mid east affairs [pre-isreal] were the jews being treated harshly in their previous lands. So now the surrounding countrys are trying to keep abusing them? Or was I totally wrong there.

The Jews in Europe and the Middle east were fairly low on the social scale. there's a lot of talk about the power of the Zionists and the Jewish control of the banks and commerce, but if that were true, there would never have ben the atrocities carried out against the Jews (like the Holocaust) or the abject poverty most ended up having to live in.

After WWII, and the world saw the results of the Holocaust, the US stepped in to help back the creation of an independant Israel. We had just finished liberating oppressed jews in Europe. Unfortunately, in the centuries since Israel had ben conquered by Muslims, who took over Jerusalem, the Muslims decided that that was THEIR land and the Jews were interlopers. Even though no one was really using most of the area outside Jerusalem.

The current Palestinians are decendants of people brought into the area to help reclaim the land. They weren't there first, either.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 07-26-2006, 02:43 PM   #29
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem
BTW ChrisV how the hell do you know all this stuff... renaissance man?

the history of the area is another area of interest to me. I study quite a bit. How the world's religions have combined to f*ck over the world while trying to f*ck over each other is an area that concerns me, as is how it affects the regular citizens of all the affected nations.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 07-26-2006, 05:07 PM   #30
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
If that's all you think happened, you're a complete idiot.

watch ur language