Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2006, 11:20 PM   #46
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge
Looks like both sides will still carry on with the attacks. But I really feel sorry for those who are caught up in this. IMO all this does is play into Iran's game.

It doesn't just play into Iran's game, at least this time around, it IS Iran's game. that's where Hezbolla is getting it's weapons. Iran and Syria are Hezbolla's two sponsors.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:54 AM   #47
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Ummm, so Israel can't defend itself against terrorist attacks against its citizens? Killing innocent Israelis is ok with you? I already typed this, but as usual, you choose to ignore what you don't want to hear:

Hezbolla and their ilk consistantly use civillians as cover for their operations. Hiding behind women and kids is their way of "doing business". The more dead women and children they can display for the western media the more they can inflame things.

Innocent Lebanese will be killed so long as Hezbolla uses civilian sheilds for thei military actions, and continues to lob missiles on innocent israelis. And the innocent Lebanese killed are MEANINGLESS to Hezbolla, so long as militant Islam thinks women are worthless, and that dying for Islam is the highest goal you can achieve.

Yeah, war is icky. People die. So tell the militant Isalmists to stop f*cking attacking Israel! IT'S NOT ARAB LAND!

As long as you think it's Israel's fault, you ARE an idiot.

wat do u want to say u want that bloody attacks to go on?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:00 AM   #48
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda6man
so youre telling me that those exact bombs are what hit the kids... i dont believe it. that page could be easily made to catch the hearts of people. i bet you any thing that kids arent writing on bombs to try and kill other kids. thtas just rediculous. im wiling to bet the kids are writing on the bombs for the same reasons we used to write on our bombs that we dropped on countries in WWII, just to show the country whats up.

as for israel bombing innocent people, consider this. israel has been dealing with suicide bombings killing their innocent people for ever now from lebebes terrorist.

hey guess what, its a war.... that happens. one country is doing better than the other at the moment

well, its not necessary that those same bomb would have hit but similar like them. Ok for da sake of arguement i m accepting that lebanonese terrorist killes innocent ppl so y ain't the israelis army killing them and y r they killing innocent lebanonese.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:26 AM   #49
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_talpur
well, its not necessary that those same bomb would have hit but similar like them. Ok for da sake of arguement i m accepting that lebanonese terrorist killes innocent ppl so y ain't the israelis army killing them and y r they killing innocent lebanonese.
Maybe you're starting to see the light. Now you need to accept the fact that because the terrorists use civilians as human shield, hiding with families, gathering in crowded public places, etc. Even if you specifically target them, the unfortunate fact is that some innocents may die.

Here's annother fact that doesn't support your opinion. Israel has tirelessly warned civilians to leave the area so they will not be harmed. They have dropped leaflets and broadcast on television and radio. They are also doing everything they reasonably can to permit the flow of aid into Lebanon. That IS NOT the method of an army trying to destroy a civilian population.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:37 AM   #50
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Maybe you're starting to see the light. Now you need to accept the fact that because the terrorists use civilians as human shield, hiding with families, gathering in crowded public places, etc. Even if you specifically target them, the unfortunate fact is that some innocents may die.

Here's annother fact that doesn't support your opinion. Israel has tirelessly warned civilians to leave the area so they will not be harmed. They have dropped leaflets and broadcast on television and radio. They are also doing everything they reasonably can to permit the flow of aid into Lebanon. That IS NOT the method of an army trying to destroy a civilian population.

well, that makes no sense that israel warned civilians to leave their home, where would they go and y would they leave their home...man this is ****ing ridiculous...one more thing they have also destroyed labnonese bridge so that ppl can't move to other cities, u c. and israeli pilots r also targeting truck that r taking aid to victims...even more than that they have killed UN's ppl, UN's ppl also warned them ten times though they killed them ... i m not saying all these UN is saying allright
Old 07-27-2006, 11:40 AM   #51
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
well, that makes no sense that israel warned civilians to leave their home, where would they go and y would they leave their home...man this is ****ing ridiculous...one more thing they have also destroyed labnonese bridge so that ppl can't move to other cities, u c. and israeli pilots r also targeting truck that r taking aid to victims...even more than that they have killed UN's ppl, UN's ppl also warned them ten times though they killed them ... i m not saying all these UN is saying allright
That's right, never let facts sway your opinion. I wonder how it feels to live in the darkness of ignorance? That's another rhetorical question.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:45 AM   #52
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
That's right, never let facts sway your opinion. I wonder how it feels to live in the darkness of ignorance? That's another rhetorical question.

u know u wat... u r living in the darkness of ignorance...i clarify everything...if u don't want to agree thats upto u
Old 07-27-2006, 01:01 PM   #53
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
wth did that come from??

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:13 PM   #54
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

wat do u mean by that, i m lieing or grammetical mistake if so i m sorry about that
Old 07-27-2006, 02:33 PM   #55
newyorker
MXman

Israel has taken crap for so many years, they are pretty much entitled to castrate every islamic male, and kill every woman. How can you say that its not fair, when they were the ones terrorized for so long
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:48 PM   #56
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Israel has taken crap for so many years, they are pretty much entitled to castrate every islamic male, and kill every woman. How can you say that its not fair, when they were the ones terrorized for so long

sorry, i couldn't get ur point
Old 07-27-2006, 02:54 PM   #57
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Lebanon Two Weeks On

*Three airports bombed
*62 bridges destroyed
*Three dams and ports hit
*5,000 homes damaged

source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5219360.stmv

Summary of the main Lebanese infrastructure damaged by Israeli bombing in the two weeks since the conflict began on 12 July, according to the Lebanese Ministry of Social Affairs.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:59 PM   #58
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

How UN Lebanon post was bombed

The report says there was fierce fighting in the area for about six hours before the post was hit, during which time UN personnel contacted the Israel military 10 times, urging them to stop firing.

Our correspondent says the UN claims that after each call, it was assured the firing would stop.

source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5216230.stm
Old 07-28-2006, 04:38 AM   #59
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Yeah, it's war. Do you know what the point of war is? To kill enemies and break their things. That's exactly what's happening. (It's unfortunate that innocent people are harmed, but it's an unavoidable thing) If you have a problem with it you're-
A. Pacifist
B. Stupid
C. Biased

Take your pick...But I think we all already know which one it is.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:56 AM   #60
newyorker
MXman

And israel should damage another 3 times that for what they had to endure for years and years...even hundreds of years ago.
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote