Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2006, 04:57 AM   #61
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_talpur
sorry, i couldn't get ur point
I meant at this point from an eye-for-an-eye perspective, israel can do whatever they want
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 05:21 AM   #62
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
And israel should damage another 3 times that for what they had to endure for years and years...even hundreds of years ago.

Man, you are ****ing retarded. That's exactly how wars are started in the first place, and it only gets worse and worse.

And if you feel that way, then maybe the Native Americans should rise up, and start killing White Americans, and driving them from their homes.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 05:48 AM   #63
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Man, you are ****ing retarded. That's exactly how wars are started in the first place, and it only gets worse and worse.

And if you feel that way, then maybe the Native Americans should rise up, and start killing White Americans, and driving them from their homes.
We gave them equality in the end...what have the arab countries given Israel? Nothing. Im jewish myself, so maybe my views are a bit extreme for you

Old 07-28-2006, 06:26 AM   #64
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

this might be the first time i agree with new yorker. and al_talpur, thats nice you found those statistics, now to be fair, why dont u go find the statistics for the damage that lebanon and other countries have inflicted on isreal. i can almost guarantee it would outweight the damage that isreal has sustained. stop being so one dimensional and look at the whole picture, now just how much lebanon is suffering.
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:14 AM   #65
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
I meant at this point from an eye-for-an-eye perspective, israel can do whatever they want

oh yea. r u really thinking israel can do watever they want? if so tell ur israeli government to stot their war with innocent civilians, if they really want war tell them to fight with an armed country which has jet fighters and other military stuffs.and one thing that i want to tell u is israel's war is with innocent civilians not with any army...

Last edited by an_talpur : 07-28-2006 at 01:08 PM.
an_talpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #66
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
We gave them equality in the end...what have the arab countries given Israel? Nothing. Im jewish myself, so maybe my views are a bit extreme for you

In the end...how many years did it take for them to get that?...

I know in Canada, we are bent over daily by the Natives...I'm so sick of it, it isn't even funny.

And it's not that your views are too extreme for me, it's just that what your saying(at least in my opinion) is that if anyone has been wronged, they should retailiate, which can cause even worse problems in the end.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 03:02 PM   #67
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
oh yea. r u really thinking israel can do watever they want? if so tell ur israeli government to stot their war with innocent civilians, if they really want war tell them to fight with an armed country which has jet fighters and other military stuffs.and one thing that i want to tell u is israel's war is with innocent civilians not with any army...

you are so blind-sided, your impossible to argue with because you refuse to see the other side of the story. isreal didn't start it. its not isreals fault if lebanon puts their military hq's and such in densly populated areas surrounded with innocent civilians. israel is trying to take out the military, why dont u tell the lebanese government to stop using civilians as human shields, then maybe the death toll wouldn't be as high. lebanon shouldn't have started a fight they cant win without propaganda and human shields.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:44 PM   #68
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
This unarmed country has massacred thousands of Israelis...but its wrong for them to retaliate...interesting...and when arab suicide bombers kill innocent civilians, i suppose that OK with you.

Old 07-28-2006, 09:45 PM   #69
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
In the end...how many years did it take for them to get that?...

I know in Canada, we are bent over daily by the Natives...I'm so sick of it, it isn't even funny.

And it's not that your views are too extreme for me, it's just that what your saying(at least in my opinion) is that if anyone has been wronged, they should retailiate, which can cause even worse problems in the end.
The conflicts in israel started much earlier than America was even discovered.

Old 07-29-2006, 01:47 AM   #70
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
The conflicts in israel started much earlier than America was even discovered.

true that
Old 07-29-2006, 02:00 AM   #71
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem
true that
al_tapur is prolly just an anti-semite....seeing as he resides in pakistan (apparently), its not hard to believe

Old 07-29-2006, 06:34 AM   #72
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
This unarmed country has massacred thousands of Israelis...but its wrong for them to retaliate...interesting...and when arab suicide bombers kill innocent civilians, i suppose that OK with you.

well, i have never heard in about which year r u talking about? i've no know idea about killing of israelis. and ur second point of course the killing of innocent civilian if not ok(no doubt in it) but u c can't blame the whole community of arabs just bcuz of some few ppl
Old 07-29-2006, 06:38 AM   #73
an_talpur
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
al_tapur is prolly just an anti-semite....seeing as he resides in pakistan (apparently), its not hard to believe

thats not al_talpur thats an_talpur... keep this thing out ur mind that i m an anti-semite alright...our religion and my country promotes brotherhood...i just don't understand wat made u say that
Old 07-29-2006, 10:15 AM   #74
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
thats not al_talpur thats an_talpur... keep this thing out ur mind that i m an anti-semite alright...our religion and my country promotes brotherhood...i just don't understand wat made u say that

because your biased, no matter what happens your always gonna blame isreal for anything... if lebanon blew up isreal with 100 nukes, and 1 lebanese died from those bombs, you'd somehow find a way to blame isreal for it.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:16 AM   #75
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!

Quote:
but u c can't blame the whole community of arabs just bcuz of some few ppl

and you cant blame isreal for FINALLY standing up for itself, if 'according to you' arabs only killed a few people, then the damage that isreal has done is miniscule/