Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #46
99integra
CF's Florida boy

1964 Fairlane sports coupe, K code 4spd, hard to find and sexy.

1933 Ford coupe, yummy yummy

1972 Yenko Nova

1985 Grand National

1963 Bluebird

Datsun 510, they're just so classy yet sporty, so much potential.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:49 PM   #47
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
No, that's a Honda Civic....Oh appologies, that's your sig, lol....It's just that it's extreamly LARGE!
I changed my sig 2 days after you told me to...in fact i removed it alltogether...the ariel atom is a civic yes..but only 600kilograms

Plus it can be supercharged and make 300 horsepower with the same 600 kilograms.......I think its cool
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #48
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
I changed my sig 2 days after you told me to...in fact i removed it alltogether...the ariel atom is a civic yes..but only 600kilograms

Plus it can be supercharged and make 300 horsepower with the same 600 kilograms.......I think its cool
I was joking about the Atom being a Civic. I meant that your sig looked larger than normal, so much so that YOUR Civic looked like the car you were talking about in your post, lol. But yeah, I suppose the Atom is a Civic really

BTW, I know you changed the sig two days after I requested it, I just got a little pissed off that you posted in other places but still used that sig after I advised you. My fault though, I guess I should have PM'd you!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:29 AM   #49
True_Brit
Has a new job!

as an everyday car, id have anything from the Vauxhall VXR Range!!!
Monaro VXR (6.0 v8)

Vectra VXR (3.2 v6)

Astra VXR (3 litre i think)

VXR220 (2litre)

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 03:13 AM   #50
True_Brit
Has a new job!

or a Jaguar XKR like this one lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q9cnON2eAE

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:16 AM   #51
dave289
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
I already own my first one, this is my next...

1998 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible, some of only 542 were made that year.

Running the 1/4 mile anywhere from 13.5-13.8 with a decent driver and good tires. My friend pulled a 13.6 from his with just some Nitto's, everything else bone-stock, with 305 horses and 300 pounds of torque.

That car/year is exactly is what I want, I just hope when I am able to buy it in a few years I can still find one of the 542 models in good condition, with only a few mods.

Agreed, that 1998 chrome yellow Ford Mustang SVT Cobra convertible is one of my dream cars too .... wait a minute, THAT IS THE EXACT CAR THAT IS IN MY GARAGE, alongside my 1995 chrome yellow Ford Mustang GT coupe !!!

I'm glad you like my toy, I spent 9 months looking on www.ebay.com before I finally found it (in Texas) and shipped it to Germany. It is certainly the best car that I have ever owned - not the fastest, not the best accelerating, not the best handling, not the most comfortable, not the most economical .... but the entire package is almost unbeatable, and it is a truly affordable dream car !!!
dave289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:27 AM   #52
aarathi
CF Newbie

My dream car is Honda City. Honda Siel Cars India Ltd brings to the Indian customer the new Honda City Zx Car In India.The new ZX fixes the City's quirky looks to some extent but there are improvements under the skin as well. The suspension is more refined which takes the harsh edge out of the ride. However, it is dynamically still not as good as its rivals. Practicality and user-friendliness are still the City's forte, while fuel efficiency and interior quality are top-notch too. Super-comfy seats are another plus and the new VTEC adds much-wanted sparkle.You can see this car in
http://imgs.indiaautomobile.com/newc...da_city_zx.jpg

Last edited by aarathi : 11-15-2007 at 10:31 AM.
aarathi is offline   Reply With Quote