M3 or a Supra TT for $20k? Advice?
I've got a 95 NA Supra I'm planning on selling for around 15k. I'll have that 15k plus 5k more to put into a new car. I've always been a Supra fan, I love the car, love the looks, love the speed. But they are f'n expensive right now. I bought my NA before the damn F&F movie so I got a pretty good deal on it, now its a sellers market completely. I figure its time to get my cash back outa the NA.
For my budget of $20k I'm looking at...
1 - Supra TT MKIV
- Awesome looking car, also rare
- Fun to drive & fast
- Can be mod'd to hell and back
- Great high speed handling
- 100k+ Miles (Can't find a good TT less then that for $20k it seems)
- Auto (6 speeds are so much more )
- Inflated price
2 - ///M3 E36
- 95 I've found out of state,
- 70k miles, blk/blk, Dinan Suspension, Exhaust, Supercharger, front and rear sway bars, racing wheels, NOS sys., DVD player, 6-disc
- Luxary and speed, make a better daily driver?
- Awesome tight handling
- Lower miles (50-70k range for $20k)
- Faster then a stock TT Supra (Supercharged 350+hp)
- Its not a supra.
- More expensive to be serviced?
3 - 300zx?
4 - RX7?
5 - ITR?
6 - ZR-1 vet'?
7 - High Mileage C5?
One major question I havn't checked into yet is that of insurance. Supra TT would be much higher then a ///M3... correct? (for an 18 year old computer nerd =P )
I'd be greatly thankful for contructive criticism or advice!