Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2004, 12:59 AM   #1
mfehnel
CF Newbie

I need a wheel and don't know where to look

Once upon a time I re-built a 67 Chevelle (it would get the front wheels off the ground in the first three gears) and a 72 Thunderbird (the 429 with two four barrels was faster than all the cops in five counties: we found out when it was stolen), among other projects, but now I'm just someone who wishes he had time to do it again. My great challenge today is helping my 18 year old daughter. She has a '93 Celica that she is real proud of. I do all the routine maintenance on it, and I noticed the other day that one of her 16 x 7.5 Konig Flight rims has a crack in one of the spokes. I love this little girl, and she doesn't want different rims, but these are out of production and I can't seem to find just one anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
mfehnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 03:25 AM   #2
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfehnel
Once upon a time I re-built a 67 Chevelle (it would get the front wheels off the ground in the first three gears) and a 72 Thunderbird (the 429 with two four barrels was faster than all the cops in five counties: we found out when it was stolen), among other projects, but now I'm just someone who wishes he had time to do it again. My great challenge today is helping my 18 year old daughter. She has a '93 Celica that she is real proud of. I do all the routine maintenance on it, and I noticed the other day that one of her 16 x 7.5 Konig Flight rims has a crack in one of the spokes. I love this little girl, and she doesn't want different rims, but these are out of production and I can't seem to find just one anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
Try this link, http://www.megaperformance.com/page/page/923524.htm
Old 04-10-2004, 03:06 PM   #3
mfehnel
CF Newbie

Thanks, but I already tried them.

They didn't have one. I already did a fairly thorough internet search with no luck. I was hoping there might be an old rim floating. Know what I mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
mfehnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 03:29 PM   #4
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfehnel
They didn't have one. I already did a fairly thorough internet search with no luck. I was hoping there might be an old rim floating. Know what I mean?
Sorry dude. Try the junk-yard party line.