Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2006, 04:13 AM   #46
Ferny
CF Newbie

Well if I decided to say the hell with it trying to beat him and his mustang is the Celica a nice car? I looked in the school parking lot today and realised it would stick out pretty nice and has as much power as I really need, and is cheap. Also, how about something like an Audi A4? As for my friend he really isn't into the fast and furious thing. I never stated this but his parents one day walked up to him and said "yeah your getting a 99 mustang GT this year" I guess because they wanted it. He's like a 4.0 GPA kid and laughes at all the people that race around their civics on the streets here not because they have crap cars but because they're dumbasses.
Ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:29 AM   #47
bebopin64
CF Enthusiast

why not the BMW 810i? I don't understand how a car that cool could not be appealing. It would stand out so much more than a Celica. Did I mention its a V12?
bebopin64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:33 AM   #48
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

A good website to check out what people who owned the car are saying about them is carsurvey.org. If you read enough reviews on cars you like you will see the common problems and will know what to look for when buying the car. You can easily get the opinions of 100s of people who have actually owned the car instead of asking on forums like this, since it is unlikely that any of us have a lot of experience with the particular car. It would also be a REAL good idea to do a search for make/model specific forums. People on those forums generally really know there stuff. I'm sure there's a few for the Celica, and likely one or two for the Audi.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:37 AM   #49
Ferny
CF Newbie

Thanks for that carsurvey website. I'll check it out.
Ferny is offline   Reply With Quote