Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you think ppl give newbies to much shit just to support there own egos?
Acura NSX 3 21.43%
Porsche 911 11 78.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 05:23 AM   #1
Vicious

Why is every one downing on newbies??

some people on this site are full of shit i ask for peoples opinion for a phat car and all i get is bull shit about how to explain tricked out..i dont know where everyone else is coming from but i may be white trash but i aint poor i got cash and i know about cars than people think...unlike some people on this sit i dont think one car is the best and i never will..so if any body has any shit to say about my post then they can **** off. speed doesnt matter to me i just got a 97 talon esi and i just tried to find what people think is a phat car .. shit i wouldnt have the money to buy any nice car unless i win the lottery and i dont realy care. so any body who is just trying to talk down on newbies because you know more than us.. keep it too yourself no one cares about your egos!!!

and who would want a vw??? (i mean this is my opinion) but they suck

Old 06-12-2003, 07:09 AM   #2
84_Jetta_GLi
CF Enthusiast

I dont understand how you can post bullshit about people giving you bullshit and not realize that your making yourself look like a cocksucker.

and who would want a eagle talon??? (i mean this is my opinion) but they suck

****er

You don't "drive" a car, you "wear" it like clothes.

You can't race a house, but you can sleep in a car

R.I.P ~ Betsy (1988-2003)
Old 06-12-2003, 07:22 AM   #3
hitmanx

buy a 1988 Hyundai Excel. One of Hyundai's best years....i drive one myself. An inline 4, 1.5 litre producing 70 horsepower. Blows any Toyota Tercel outa the water!

Old 06-12-2003, 02:50 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: Why is every one downing on newbies??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
some people on this site are full of shit i ask for peoples opinion for a phat car and all i get is bull shit about how to explain tricked out..i dont know where everyone else is coming from but i may be white trash but i aint poor i got cash and i know about cars than people think...unlike some people on this sit i dont think one car is the best and i never will..so if any body has any shit to say about my post then they can f*ck off. speed doesnt matter to me i just got a 97 talon esi and i just tried to find what people think is a phat car .. shit i wouldnt have the money to buy any nice car unless i win the lottery and i dont realy care. so any body who is just trying to talk down on newbies because you know more than us.. keep it too yourself no one cares about your egos!!!

and who would want a vw??? (i mean this is my opinion) but they suck

And some people are just not smart enough to ask an intelligent question or describe what they mean. I haven't seen anybody put down your car until you put down someone else's.

Nobody here is talking down to newbies..... until they say something stupid then they get treated just like anybody else who says something stupid. So, stop crying and act like a big boy. If you want to have meaningful dialog say something meaningful.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 06-12-2003, 03:06 PM   #5
57ock
CF Addict

I've noticed that question "i just tried to find what people think is a phat car" come up so many bloody times.

As for egos.
"and who would want a vw??? (i mean this is my opinion) but they suck"
Thats your ego saying your car is better.

Anyway we all have egos and we all have dislikes.
Old 06-12-2003, 03:10 PM   #6
57ock
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanx
buy a 1988 Hyundai Excel. One of Hyundai's best years....i drive one myself. An inline 4, 1.5 litre producing 70 horsepower. Blows any Toyota Tercel outa the water!

Thats nasty
Old 06-12-2003, 05:37 PM   #7
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

I have a sweet ride, and its a VW Jetta, and I like it. I am not going to say anything against your comment about "who would want a vw" since it is your opinion, and I respect that. But I obviously wanted one

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
Old 06-13-2003, 01:14 AM   #8
57ock
CF Addict

Errrrr whats a Volkswagen Jetta GLS
Old 06-13-2003, 02:17 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57ock
Errrrr whats a Volkswagen Jetta GLS

I hope I just posted a pic for you. Not the best but you'll get the idea. Wish me luck.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 06-13-2003, 07:12 PM   #10
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Hey thanks vwhobo for posting picture

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
Old 06-13-2003, 08:03 PM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettaChiC20
Hey thanks vwhobo for posting picture

You're more than welcome. See I really am a nice guy. 8)

Old 06-15-2003, 07:33 PM   #12
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Now that I’ve seen a picture of the latest Jetta, it’s hit me that in England we’ve been changing the name of the Jetta whereas in America the name has remained the same. The Jetta changed to the Vento in 92 (like the saloon version of the MK3 Golf, just like the one Jesse drives in “The Fast And The Furious”) and now the latest Jetta is called the Bora. BoraChiC20 P does the GLS have the 2.3 V5 engine and was the Mustang that you used to own a 5.0 V8?
Old 06-16-2003, 04:30 PM   #13
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Yeah the Jetta is also known as the Bora...mine is a 2.slow, but that is why I am adding performance to it. The Mustang I had was the 35th anniversary (1999) edition GT, which is the 5.0 V8.

Old 06-16-2003, 05:02 PM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettaChiC20
Yeah the Jetta is also known as the Bora...mine is a 2.slow, but that is why I am adding performance to it. The Mustang I had was the 35th anniversary (1999) edition GT, which is the 5.0 V8.

Well you shoulda hung on to that. In '99 Ford put 3.8's in the base Mustang, 4.6 SOHC in GT's, and 4.6 DOHC's in Cobra's. Since the last year a Mustang came with a 5.0 was 95, if you had a '99 GT with a 5.0 you had a rare one indeed.

Old 06-17-2003, 05:53 PM   #15
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

well I would have hung onto that, but I was in a hit an run accident where some di*k hit me and left the scene. Left me and my boyfriend hitting a telephone pole, than a speed limit sign, and some other sign doing complete 360's. It was crazy, if we had hit on a different angle I probably wouldn't be typing this as we speak.

Closed Thread