Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2004, 05:52 AM   #46
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon348
prat is an english version of f***ing idiot

good to see some one else who has there head screwed on and not in f***ing love fast and furious!
Who, me? I love the Slow and the Stupid. Anytime I can't get company to leave I just put it in the DVD player. Presto, they vanish.

P.S. Take a look at my responses in this thread from a year ago, you'll see my views are long founded.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 05:58 AM   #47
jon348
CF Newbie

slow and stupid

as I said it good to see someone with a mature attitude to cars, fast is good but if anyone in this forum has balls they would take it to the track and not the local pussy run!
"for all street racers reading this"
I have no time for street racing wanabees and if your 1000cc beat me off the lights tell your friends i don't care
jon348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 12:28 PM   #48
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34RB30DETTV
the GT-R engine (RB26DETT) is limited to under 1500 bhp, the RB30DETT engine will allow a little more power but not much more. now take a car that can fit a BBC (thats an example, there are other options but that was the first that came to mind) engine under the hood, this has huge bhp potential and where the skyline can beat it on the corners it will more than make up for that on the straights..
And that aint enough? I wish I had 1500 horsies under my bonnet!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 01:07 PM   #49
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
And that aint enough? I wish I had 1500 horsies under my bonnet!
How many do you have?

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 01:10 PM   #50
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
How many do you have?
I tried squeezing one under but it wouldn't fit , My car has 90bhp though...It's no rocket ship lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 03-27-2004, 11:40 PM   #51
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I tried squeezing one under but it wouldn't fit , My car has 90bhp though...It's no rocket ship lol
Hmmm.. Try a pony instead! Or failing that a Shetland.. he he he.. Funnily enough 1 horse is NOT 1 horse power, it's APPARENTLY more like 6, but i imagine it depends largely upon the size/breed of horse. Humans seem to develop roughly 3.5 hp.. Anyone know these figures more exactly?

R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
Old 03-28-2004, 04:16 AM   #52
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Hmmm.. Try a pony instead! Or failing that a Shetland.. he he he.. Funnily enough 1 horse is NOT 1 horse power, it's APPARENTLY more like 6, but i imagine it depends largely upon the size/breed of horse. Humans seem to develop roughly 3.5 hp.. Anyone know these figures more exactly?
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1318

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 07:37 AM   #53
Integra_LS
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWHobo
I really hate to burst anyones bubble but the best car for street racing is none at all. In most places street races take place it's just plain dangerous. If you're not on a track you're not a racer, you're a fool.

Hmm, I will add to this. You're not only a fool, you're also a douche bag for putting other peoples life and yours in danger on some back street. Go to the track, earn some respect.

The best street racing car is a coffin on wheels.

<Power to Weight>

Integra_LS - Member of the unofficial vwhobo fan
Integra_LS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 06:28 PM   #54
Hiens
CF Newbie

Besides it's soo easy. u can drag on a track, but it kinda borin
I mean my garndma coud beat u in her caddy. besides the whats better bout street racing than draggin on the track? besides one's free but that one gets u killed faster

Happy? No.

Last edited by Hiens : 03-28-2004 at 10:20 PM.
Hiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 08:46 PM   #55
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra_LS
Hmm, I will add to this. You're not only a fool, you're also a douche bag for putting other peoples life and yours in danger on some back street. Go to the track, earn some respect.

The best street racing car is a coffin on wheels.
And why did you quote vwhobo...I'm guessing you hit the wrong reply button? or you wanted to quote him saying 'you're a fool' so you could say 'you're not only a fool' coz if you didn't he could ask why you said 'you're not only a fool' as if you were the only one saying it..anyways, that's my intelligent input in this thread..again

Old 03-28-2004, 11:11 PM   #56
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Best street racer....seeing as tho I have no experience I will guess with an opinion...a lota people drive Civics, but I would go with a Skyline and/or a STi, both supped obviously...

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 11:30 PM   #57
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Maby if we change the definition of "street racing" car to "track" car we can extract an answer... There is no "best" car.. All have their benefits and disadvantages. Just buy the fastest car you can afford stock and you will have a good base onto which to improve. Just about any car can be made insanley fast with money, time, intuition and determination...

Old 03-29-2004, 09:46 PM   #58
Hiens
CF Newbie

thats a great idea! why not?

Happy? No.
Hiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 09:55 PM   #59
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Maby if we change the definition of "street racing" car to "track" car we can extract an answer... There is no "best" car.. All have their benefits and disadvantages. Just buy the fastest car you can afford stock and you will have a good base onto which to improve. Just about any car can be made insanley fast with money, time, intuition and determination...
Indeed...I am afraid I just got told...

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 10:08 PM   #60
wishihada911
CF Newbie

hey has anybody seen that dodge razor prototype. Im not a domestic fan but i would buy that car. It sounds like a lot of performance for under $15,000
wishihada911 is offline   Reply With Quote