Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 637
Home/Computer Audio

I just got in college and since i just left my sub at home i been dieing for some bass. I went to circuit city and got the best they had available but it aint enough. Anyone know a good computer audio system with a nice sub, im looking for about +200 watts. Or does anyone know a site or forum i can search about it. I been researchin on and off for the past week and cant find anything worth buying.
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 01:34 AM   #2
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem
I just got in college and since i just left my sub at home i been dieing for some bass. I went to circuit city and got the best they had available but it aint enough. Anyone know a good computer audio system with a nice sub, im looking for about +200 watts. Or does anyone know a site or forum i can search about it. I been researchin on and off for the past week and cant find anything worth buying.
Go to best buy and look at the Klipse (sp?) 2.1 or 5.1 sound system or the Logitech Z5300 (I think that is the 5.1)
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:04 AM   #3
Stem
HAHA Im Stem!
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 637
thanks voda, im liking the klipsch just because the sub is more powerful. do you know where u could buy only a subwoofer, im looking for a pretty powerful one.
Stem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:45 PM   #4
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem
thanks voda, im liking the klipsch just because the sub is more powerful. do you know where u could buy only a subwoofer, im looking for a pretty powerful one.


Your best bet is probably to buy one off of ebay then...they often have just the sub from a setup available due to the rest of the system being fuct.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 04:31 AM   #5
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Your best bet is probably to buy one off of ebay then...they often have just the sub from a setup available due to the rest of the system being fuct.
Sometimes they are proritetary though, so be careful.
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.