Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2006, 06:43 PM   #61
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dream on dumbass. BTW if you dont like reading my posts, dont read them
You fvcking ADD asshat. You only tackle two parts of my post, and leave out the third, much like you did with my previous post, but simply by ignoring them, they won't go away.

Also, unless you get a wake-up call VERY soon, you're going to be hauling my trash and recycling for the rest of your life.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:50 PM   #62
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
You fvcking ADD asshat. You only tackle two parts of my post, and leave out the third, much like you did with my previous post, but simply by ignoring them, they won't go away.

Also, unless you get a wake-up call VERY soon, you're going to be hauling my trash and recycling for the rest of your life.

It's ok, there's a reason why those jobs are made, so people like him have stuff to do that's suitable for them

Ok no more being mean.
__________________


Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:58 PM   #63
starscream0
CF Addict
 
starscream0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania (woohoo)
Posts: 371
wow... this is getting good
__________________
starscream0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:03 PM   #64
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
You fvcking ADD asshat. You only tackle two parts of my post, and leave out the third, much like you did with my previous post, but simply by ignoring them, they won't go away.

Also, unless you get a wake-up call VERY soon, you're going to be hauling my trash and recycling for the rest of your life.
Do you know me? Have you ever met me? You dont know me, and I dont have to do a damn thing you say. Il reply to what I want to reply to, so you can kiss my ass.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:03 PM   #65
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
It's ok, there's a reason why those jobs are made, so people like him have stuff to do that's suitable for them

Ok no more being mean.
Coming from a spoiled POS thats not much of an insult.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:20 PM   #66
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Do you know me? Have you ever met me? You dont know me, and I dont have to do a damn thing you say. Il reply to what I want to reply to, so you can kiss my ass.

An extremely childish response. How predictable.

Speaking of predictable; yes, I do know you. You've been on these forums long enough that I can see your character. I can see your passions that drive you, and I see why you're as immature as you are. I don't need to meet you in order to understand you. I already do, and that's why I hate you so much.

And finally, I fail to see how me understanding you has anything to do with responding to what I had to ask of you. I made a statement to you, and I'm expecting an answer to ALL of my statements. I never told you to do anything. I'm only expecting an answer to all of my statements and questions. Is that really too much to ask?
So, I'll ask again:
You wanna tell me how pulling off a hit-and-run, and then underestimating everyone's intelligence on this forum by posting a dumbass video ISN'T lacking ordinary quickness or keenness of mind?
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:49 PM   #67
Spanky2324
JDM LOL
 
Spanky2324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: El Sob, CA
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dream on dumbass. BTW if you dont like reading my posts, dont read them
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Civic (Performance?) Numbers from the fastest of the slow...Si

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:51 PM   #68
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
An extremely childish response. How predictable.

Speaking of predictable; yes, I do know you. You've been on these forums long enough that I can see your character. I can see your passions that drive you, and I see why you're as immature as you are. I don't need to meet you in order to understand you. I already do, and that's why I hate you so much.

And finally, I fail to see how me understanding you has anything to do with responding to what I had to ask of you. I made a statement to you, and I'm expecting an answer to ALL of my statements. I never told you to do anything. I'm only expecting an answer to all of my statements and questions. Is that really too much to ask?
So, I'll ask again:
You wanna tell me how pulling off a hit-and-run, and then underestimating everyone's intelligence on this forum by posting a dumbass video ISN'T lacking ordinary quickness or keenness of mind?
And once again I have to tell your dumb ass what I told it last time. I dont HAVE to answer ANYTHING you say. If you dont like me so much, then take the same advice, and stop replying to my posts
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:52 PM   #69
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Yeap..this is gonna be closed soon if ya'll keep it up, do it through PM or AIM
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:38 PM   #70
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Coming from a spoiled POS thats not much of an insult.

You're now a dumb ass for not taking a joke.
__________________


Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:23 PM   #71
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
You're now a dumb ass for not taking a joke.
Except that wasnt a joke
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:51 PM   #72
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Except that wasnt a joke

Yes it was

I admit I was being anal when I made that post this morning
__________________


Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:18 PM   #73
giant016
My mom says I'm cool
 
giant016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Western Mass.
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Yeap..this is gonna be closed soon if ya'll keep it up, do it through PM or AIM
If they took it to PM or AIM then what good would that do? They're not going to resolve anything even if they are allowed to sit it out untill somebody gives up. This thread is for pure enjoyment for me. If they take the juicy arguments to where we can't see them, this thread might as well be closed
__________________
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:26 PM   #74
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
Yes it was

I admit I was being anal when I made that post this morning
In that case, we are even
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:13 PM   #75
Benson
seeking snappy title.
 
Benson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
And once again I have to tell your dumb ass what I told it last time. I dont HAVE to answer ANYTHING you say. If you dont like me so much, then take the same advice, and stop replying to my posts

I will leave the forums if you come up with a logical explanation for why you posted that stuff and how you actually expected us to react to them. Do you think it was cool pulling off a hit-and-run?
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.