Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2005, 02:54 PM   #31
b_DuB13
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmyers0341
Wow. You would really get a 98 750 handed to you and then treat it like that? I think that once you work for a car, you will fully appreciate it--and not put NEON on a beautiful car like that. Seriously, chicks will dig a 750, but will laugh at one with neon.

IMHO, the car is already good looking (my aunt has a 760 w/ a V12, but same body style/year), already has a good sound stystem, decent wheels--I mean its' a BMW 7 series for cryin out loud!! I know you have to get the bug out of your system, so get the windows tinted and grab a new intake and an exhaust system (not the loudest, riciest one either, please)--then spend the rest on all the ladies the car will get you!

2 grand isn't nearly enough to make it a performance ride.
I guess an intake and exhaust system would help, but I wouldn't go around bragging abt how fast you are with those mods. They'd just be nice when the occasional civic pulls up next to you at a light.
I'd slap some nice looking, maybe gunmetal or smoke gray wheels, low profile, grippy tires on it, and maybe some interior accent blue lights, under the dash board near the feet.
Hmmmm..... Maybe an after market, chrome or just different looking grill?
I don't know how large the aftermarket is for that model beemer, but I'm sure there are parts out there.
Good luck, have fun!

PROJECT CAR:
1982 datsun 280zx
121,000 ish miles.
non turbo (for now)
3 speed auto (for now)
silver, black detail.
(pics soon)
b_DuB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 06:33 PM   #32
Oomba
Banned

I recall a riced out BMW in 2Fast2Furious and it looked pretty good. Not near as riced as they do with Civics, Supras, and Skylines, but still. If you want to put neon on it, go ahead. Just make sure its a dark color with heavily tinted windows. NO WING SPOILER. And none of those loud as muffler tips.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 07:02 PM   #33
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadiman86
hey this is casey aka cadiman86 i just bought a 1986 cadillac fleetwood brougham the best of its time and the body has a little bit of rust on it but the interior is in complete mint condition i was just wanting to get some ideas on what to do to it to pimp it out and what websites i can go on to order the stuff i have about 2000 but want to save some for gas lol it guzzles gas so please get back to me and i will post a pic of it later when i have more time sorry thanks for all the help u all can give me.

lol! I traded my '86 Fleetwood Brougham for a Jaguar a couple years back. I paid $500 for it, and thought it might be fun to do a lowrider in street rod style... (please excuse the 5 minute photoshop job...)

Mine got 10 mpg with the 5 liter, but I still only used $40 worth of gas per month to commute to work in it.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 10:36 PM   #34
b_DuB13
CF Enthusiast

LOL
that's awesome.
do it!
I wish I had enough time and money for this car and that....I'm having trouble getting enough money for one car, so I can stop driving this POS rodeo around =/

PROJECT CAR:
1982 datsun 280zx
121,000 ish miles.
non turbo (for now)
3 speed auto (for now)
silver, black detail.
(pics soon)
b_DuB13 is offline   Reply With Quote