Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2006, 05:35 PM   #166
smallangryneon
Banned

1st: That's cool. Like I said, it's probably the only part that'll last.

2nd. 200 horses and 200 lb-ft torque is the figure I have. No, I have never had the engine out, this is all from the wheels.

3rd. That's the weight of the stock neon. I don't know how much my car actually weighs, I'm assuming at the very least 20-30 lbs less because I stripped a lot of it out.

4th. All I have to say, is it's conveniant that according to you the F-Bodies are underrated and the Mustang's are overrated.

5th. Again: You're not going to be getting 300hp out of a four unless it's an SRT-4. How old is your car? And how long has it been around? Mine is 11 years old and has 210,000 miles, and going strong.

6th. 1/4 Mile time, ran yesterday so I could write it down: 14.2 secs @ 112 mph. Not amazing, but I think it's very good all things considered.

7th. Don't get all offended. I'd just like some proof.

8th. Let's see ... do you understand the difference between Dodge and Chevy? One runs and one doesn't! (Look, if you ask a dumb question I am going to give you a dumb answer.)

9th. Look, Rams aren't fast. They're strong. all those horses go into pulling stuff. We don't drag race trucks. Yes, you do have a sweet truck there, I love Rams myself, but if I had it I wouldn't be claiming that it could outrun a car.

10th. Well, that makes two of us. But at least one of us can spell.
smallangryneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:10 PM   #167
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallangryneon

2nd. 200 horses and 200 lb-ft torque is the figure I have. No, I have never had the engine out, this is all from the wheels.

3rd. That's the weight of the stock neon. I don't know how much my car actually weighs, I'm assuming at the very least 20-30 lbs less because I stripped a lot of it out.

4th. All I have to say, is it's conveniant that according to you the F-Bodies are underrated and the Mustang's are overrated.

5th. Again: You're not going to be getting 300hp out of a four unless it's an SRT-4. How old is your car? And how long has it been around? Mine is 11 years old and has 210,000 miles, and going strong.

6th. 1/4 Mile time, ran yesterday so I could write it down: 14.2 secs @ 112 mph. Not amazing, but I think it's very good all things considered.

8th. Let's see ... do you understand the difference between Dodge and Chevy? One runs and one doesn't! (Look, if you ask a dumb question I am going to give you a dumb answer.)

9th. Look, Rams aren't fast. They're strong. all those horses go into pulling stuff. We don't drag race trucks. Yes, you do have a sweet truck there, I love Rams myself, but if I had it I wouldn't be claiming that it could outrun a car.

What was your 60" time? What was you 1/8 time and mph? And last but not least, scan that time slip and post a picture of it because thats the biggest load of BULLSHIT from a car with such little power even being so light to pull a time like that, f*cking idiot, you take us all for 10 or 11 year olds? You say something dumb you're going to be treated like the ignorant retard you actually are. And WTF are you talking about those numbers are from the wheels the engine has never been out? The more you type the more you show how little you actually know you IDIOT. And I typed all that in 2 minutes does that mean I'm the newest fastest typer of the world? F*cking douchebag

EDIT: I now know where your name comes from, I'd be pretty damn angry to if I drove around such a piece of sh*t such as that.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:58 PM   #168
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

Quote:

I havent been part of the arguement but ive been reading

and all I can say is give up now, do what 99integra did and try to fix things

you ran the quarter mile yesterday just so you could write it down?

and there is no way you ran 14.2, no matter what

and about the dodge rams, your car does 0-60 in about 9.5 secs stock,

with your mods around 9.2, the ram will do it in 7.2

much faster than most cars you see driving around

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 08:19 PM   #169
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Quote:

2nd. 200 horses and 200 lb-ft torque is the figure I have. No, I have never had the engine out, this is all from the wheels. (1)

3rd. That's the weight of the stock neon. I don't know how much my car actually weighs, I'm assuming at the very least 20-30 lbs less because I stripped a lot of it out. (2)

4th. All I have to say, is it's conveniant that according to you the F-Bodies are underrated and the Mustang's are overrated. (3)

5th. Again: You're not going to be getting 300hp out of a four unless it's an SRT-4. How old is your car? And how long has it been around? Mine is 11 years old and has 210,000 miles, and going strong. (4)

6th. 1/4 Mile time, ran yesterday so I could write it down: 14.2 secs @ 112 mph. Not amazing, but I think it's very good all things considered. (5)

9th. Look, Rams aren't fast. They're strong. all those horses go into pulling stuff. We don't drag race trucks. Yes, you do have a sweet truck there, I love Rams myself, but if I had it I wouldn't be claiming that it could outrun a car. (6)

10th. Well, that makes two of us. But at least one of us can spell.(7)

(1)Im on a NEON forum with some of your brother and they said with full exhaust and a tune you could maybe see 140 crank HP. YOU IDIOT. And if you did have it dynoed what kind of dyno was it?
Heres the link for the neon site.http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_636661/mpage_2/key_/tm.htm
(2)Okay well is that curb or chassi weight do you even know the difference.
(3) even ask pythias a mustang guy. Its common knowledge the 99(?) cobras had recalls cause they werent puttin out enough power, and that LS1 F-bodys are underated. The LS1-F-bodys have next to NO difference from the Vette LS1 so where so all the extra power form the vette come from.
(4) So Im guess STis and EVOs arent 4s because they have 300hp STOCK. The cobalt SSs are laying down around 260-270whp out of a 4 with minimal mods. My car has been around for almost 10 years and has 70K miles and its runnin strong and kickin idiots like yourself's asses all day long.
(5)HAHAHAH You take us for retards. First off you MPH is WAYYYY to high for that ET if you are even a mediocre driver with a decent setup. I personbally know guys trapping in the 106mph range runnin in the 12s. According to that your trapping with 400rwhp Drag setup LS1 F-bodys. Dont beleiev me here is the guys profile. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=49744You probably wont understand most of the stuff in the profile but keep looking and youll realize your an idiot.
So if your tellin the truth post up some slips. I want proof their yours too!! What your 60' and 1/8th mile. Oh and what was the DA
(6)LOOK you neons not fast. I have personally run it to a 7 flat 0-60 that is by far ENOUGH to rip your car a new one. And some of us do drag race trucks. A guy I know from the track and a friends dad has a 2200hp Blower LSx series engine and its in a truck. It runs a 6 in the 1/8 IIRC He will outrun some of the bikes there.
Last year a modified Dodge Ram almost one the One lap of America event I beleive mechanical failure caused him to not win.
(7) Id rather make some typos when Im typing fast than be an ignorant peice of shit like you who drives damn NEON!!!!!!

Take Nighthawks advice your just makin yourself look REALLY REALLY REALLY STUPID. You have also, with your recent posts, shown all of us that you are just lying out of your ass.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:22 PM   #170
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Sorry if youd like to see the profiles 1/4 mile time youd have to go here.
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/etdb.p...&pp=25&page=12
his name is LS1 mongrel he has 400rwhp. Heads, Cam and Nitrous and your trapping within 4 mph of him. haha.
I call bullshit hell You said it yourself a 4 will never run liek an 8.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:58 PM   #171
smallangryneon
Banned

Haha, all right, I'm owned. I had fun pissing the hell out of you guys, though.
I don't own a neon. Never have. I have a new Dodge Magnum. Totally unmodified. I did own a Cavalier, which did fall apart exactly like I said it did. So part of this was just kind of an oppurtunity for me to rant about Chevrolet's and make you guys listen to it.
Anyway, you all have fun with your lives, which seem to be mostly on this forum, since I notice that every single dumb thing I ever wrote was replied to in about a second. It's been fun.
Oh, and I remember some time ago someone said I was a guy called musclecarneon who had a gay pride thing in his avater. I couldn't find any posts by him, but apparently I got his attitude down pretty well.
Merry Christmas. Remember to get up from the computer occasionally and spend some time with your families ... or maybe actually work on your cars!
smallangryneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:42 PM   #172
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Haha you got OWNED BITCH!!!
I like how now that youve been emabarassed you just try to make yourself feel better by pretending your better than the rest of us. Haha. I stil dont beleive you about the magnum post pics.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #173
glagon1979
daddy x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
Haha you got OWNED BITCH!!!
I like how now that youve been emabarassed you just try to make yourself feel better by pretending your better than the rest of us. Haha. I stil dont beleive you about the magnum post pics.

STOP FEEDING HIM!!!!! everytime you say something to this asswipe, he comes back and wastes more bandwidth. he is a liar and probably always will be. you obviously owned him so LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:07 AM   #174
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Yah Your right but its so fun
Old 12-08-2006, 12:12 AM   #175
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Oh, and I remember some time ago someone said I was a guy called musclecarneon who had a gay pride thing in his avater. I couldn't find any posts by him, but apparently I got his attitude down pretty well.
Merry Christmas. Remember to get up from the computer occasionally and spend some time with your families ... or maybe actually work on your cars!
Hate to break it to you buddy, but you ARE musclcarneon. It was me who said it was you, and the IP's matched, as did the rest of your retarded character!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:03 AM   #176
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
I don't own a neon. Never have. I have a new Dodge Magnum. Totally unmodified. I did own a Cavalier, which did fall apart exactly like I said it did. So part of this was just kind of an oppurtunity for me to rant about Chevrolet's and make you guys listen to it.
Anyway, you all have fun with your lives, which seem to be mostly on this forum, since I notice that every single dumb thing I ever wrote was replied to in about a second. It's been fun.
You lie and suck at life.

To use the phrase of a renowned member here...

Bye-bye twink.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:25 AM   #177
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:

stfu
You seriously need to die
I think you're gay
Old 12-08-2006, 04:48 AM   #178
torque_
CF Newbie

ditto
Old 12-08-2006, 02:27 PM   #179
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars

Quote:

I thought you were pretty cool so I refrained from flaming you as much as I could.

But you average 3.7 posts/day and are inferring that people like enthusiast who average .55 posts/day have no lives.

Way to be a douche (Y)

Even hondaman averages 2.54/day

So I guess the lesson to be learned is that for every reply to one of your posts, is an actual retarded post from you to go along with it. Therefore you're exactly what you deem them to be

Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.

Last edited by Bronxie : 12-08-2006 at 02:29 PM.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:00 PM   #180
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque_
ditto
*Note to self* remind Bav that the retard has numerous accounts...

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote