Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2006, 11:51 PM   #1
Wally
I Know More Than You
 
Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oz
Posts: 2,564
New Impala?

Seems you North Americans might get the VE afterall. The Holden plants here don't have the capacity to make 'em for you, because they are also supplying the Middle East, plus knock down packs for China and Korea.

I must say my little 6 litre with the 6L80E six-speed handles very nicely.

http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/...modore-ve.html
__________________
"She gave me a look only a mother could give a child."

Last edited by Wally : 11-15-2006 at 11:55 PM.
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:39 AM   #2
True_Brit
Has a new job!
 
True_Brit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Falmouth, Backward County, UK
Posts: 2,432
now all GM has to do is ship it to england and rebadge it as a
Vauxhall Omega!!!
which acording to AutoExpress, they will be basing the new Omega on the Torana here and calling it the Omega!!!
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/au..._the_pink.html

Oh Good!!!!
__________________

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.

Last edited by True_Brit : 11-16-2006 at 12:43 AM.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:28 PM   #3
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Brit
now all GM has to do is ship it to england and rebadge it as a
Vauxhall Omega!!!
which acording to AutoExpress, they will be basing the new Omega on the Torana here and calling it the Omega!!!
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/au..._the_pink.html

Oh Good!!!!
I didn't think you read Auto Express? Have I converted you to that, too, like I did with Virgin Radio?
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:07 AM   #4
True_Brit
Has a new job!
 
True_Brit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Falmouth, Backward County, UK
Posts: 2,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I didn't think you read Auto Express? Have I converted you to that, too, like I did with Virgin Radio?
it was something to read on the train home ( went on the overnight sleeper service from london to plymouth the other night and so i got a link form the net!)
__________________

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.