Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2006, 10:34 PM   #1
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
gettin some 50 wires

alright so ive been makin some money lately and i'm gonna get some either Dayton, Player, or OG wire wheels for my truck, just thought I should make it known
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:53 PM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
I'm not a big fan of the wires, but if you like them, go for it. Pics of the kind you're going for?
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:02 PM   #3
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:05 AM   #4
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire
 
Pythias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 1,831
Yeah, whatever you like, it's going on your truck. Personally I think they look like total shit but thats just me.
__________________
"Though I drive through the valley of rice,I shall fear no turbo for torque art with me. Thy rod and piston, they comfort me."

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:47 AM   #5
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
yea but uhh people don't really think that on my block but yea thanks for the opinion tho
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:52 AM   #6
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Not really my cup of tea Teggs, a bit hard to clean, too! But, it's your truck, so what ever you like is all that matters!
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:02 AM   #7
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire
 
Pythias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
yea but uhh people don't really think that on my block but yea thanks for the opinion tho

And what is an example of people on "your block"? That picture in your sig? In that case I can tell what kind of "people" you are referring to.
__________________
"Though I drive through the valley of rice,I shall fear no turbo for torque art with me. Thy rod and piston, they comfort me."

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:54 AM   #8
Spanky2324
JDM LOL
 
Spanky2324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: El Sob, CA
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
And what is an example of people on "your block"? That picture in your sig? In that case I can tell what kind of "people" you are referring to.
I would like to know what "people" your talking about. Personally I like those rims there clean and if I had thee money i'd build myself up a dumped lowrider therewas even one point of me thinking as a joke to put some wire wheels on my prelude. "Those" type of people aren't always bad you have your good and bad in every race so chill cause i know it's going into a flame war.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Civic (Performance?) Numbers from the fastest of the slow...Si

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:01 AM   #9
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky2324
I would like to know what "people" your talking about. Personally I like those rims there clean and if I had thee money i'd build myself up a dumped lowrider therewas even one point of me thinking as a joke to put some wire wheels on my prelude. "Those" type of people aren't always bad you have your good and bad in every race so chill cause i know it's going into a flame war.
I thought the same thing. However, I've seen the two sides to all sorts of people. Lets not get into a race flame war now guys!
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:14 AM   #10
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Make sure to get them with the highest offset possible so they stick out and look like arse too lol. My friend calls them "<Slur Removed> wheels" lol
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.


Last edited by Cliffy : 12-04-2006 at 12:42 PM.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:40 AM   #11
Spanky2324
JDM LOL
 
Spanky2324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: El Sob, CA
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Make sure to get them with the highest offset possible so they stick out and look like arse too lol. My friend calls them "<Slur Removed> wheels" lol
Right there thats what I'm talking about. Spick the racial slur for mexican which he needs to calm down with cause I'm half. Not all mexicans like those rims.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Civic (Performance?) Numbers from the fastest of the slow...Si

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.

Last edited by Cliffy : 12-04-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:02 AM   #12
Benson
seeking snappy title.
 
Benson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
yea but uhh people don't really think that on my block but yea thanks for the opinion tho

U b 1 of da grimey type peepz on da block u no but whateva floats yo boat, cracka wif extra salt.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:18 AM   #13
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Why is everyone dissing them? I mean on a low rider Ranger they might look pretty nice.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:03 AM   #14
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Ewww...
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:16 PM   #15
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky2324
Right there thats what I'm talking about. Spick the racial slur for mexican which he needs to calm down with cause I'm half. Not all mexicans like those rims.
I didnt say that I agreed with him.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.