Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2006, 07:30 AM   #1
Gwokable
CF Newbie

307 Oldsmobile vacuum line diagram.

I need to find an all-inclusive one; one that maps the EGR, emissions, and other systems since the diagram on my radiator housing seems to be incomplete. I'v basically got every line ran properly accept for 2 coming off of a single connector which goes directly into the top of the engine block, just left of the water pump/carb.

It's amazing the difference having a functional emissions system makes on a car . After replacing about 10 feet of vaccume lines, the Throttle position sensor, and a few senors she's runnin' great.
Gwokable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 05:58 AM   #2
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwokable
I need to find an all-inclusive one; one that maps the EGR, emissions, and other systems since the diagram on my radiator housing seems to be incomplete. I'v basically got every line ran properly accept for 2 coming off of a single connector which goes directly into the top of the engine block, just left of the water pump/carb.

It's amazing the difference having a functional emissions system makes on a car . After replacing about 10 feet of vaccume lines, the Throttle position sensor, and a few senors she's runnin' great.
So you have all but 2 lines hooked up right. Swop them with each other and it'll be hooked up correctly! LOL.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:07 AM   #3
Gwokable
CF Newbie

Turns out I had to reverse-engineer how the carb works. Anyway, I think I have the solution now.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ham-307-a.html
Gwokable is offline   Reply With Quote