Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars

porsche cgt owning the public with its exhaust

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8...b00055ca8d.htm

LOL!!! Make sure you don't miss the blond in the first minute of the video..

That thing is LOUD!

FIXED IT. Sorry.

Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.

Last edited by Bronxie : 01-10-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:33 PM   #2
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8...b00055ca8d.htm

LOL!!! Make sure you don't miss the blond in the first minute of the video..

That thing is LOUD!

Quote:
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the videos.streetfire.net home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 400 - Bad Request
Internet Explorer

Yeah...great one.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:42 PM   #3
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Yeah...great one.
I concur (didn't work for me either lol)...I couldn't find it after searching either lol.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #4
Bronxie

Fixed it. Sorry.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:09 PM   #5
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Rotfl. Other than very bad driving that thing sounds almost like an Indy car.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

If any of you ever wondered what it's like to be a rich stupid asshole, not necessarily in that order, there is the perfect example. All it takes is one idiot like that to make hundreds (thousands?) of civilians develop a bad attitude about high performance cars. He should be apprehended and have his little tiny balls cut off.
vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #7
Bronxie

I wonder what the guy does for a living. He seems really young.

I'm sure it's some socialite-oriented job. I can't see this guy going into a work place and being serious.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #8
elchango36
WWJCD

That douche doesn't deserve that amazing machine.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:37 PM   #9
Bronxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
If any of you ever wondered what it's like to be a rich stupid asshole, not necessarily in that order, there is the perfect example. All it takes is one idiot like that to make hundreds (thousands?) of civilians develop a bad attitude about high performance cars. He should be apprehended and have his little tiny balls cut off.

I don't agree with that.

The people won't see the car as bad, but it is the drivers of the cars they will resent and generalize.

Think about it: Do you think any of those people would honestly see a car like that and be like, "I remember this ass hole driving one of those. It's ugly and I don't like it."

I'm sure most of them still desire exotic cars and always will.

Old 01-10-2007, 11:19 PM   #10
chris_knows
๑۩۞

It's a stupid thing to do with an exotic (or any) car, and it does sound nice, especially in the tunnels but IMO it would sound better on the track.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:05 AM   #11
Bronxie

It sounds like a damn elephant and not in a bad way

Old 01-11-2007, 02:15 AM   #12
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Agreed! I got a pair of rusty scissors that will do the trick
Old 01-11-2007, 02:44 AM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I don't agree with that.

The people won't see the car as bad, but it is the drivers of the cars they will resent and generalize.

Think about it: Do you think any of those people would honestly see a car like that and be like, "I remember this ass hole driving one of those. It's ugly and I don't like it."

I'm sure most of them still desire exotic cars and always will.
That doesn't surprise me one bit. More of that "not mature enough to have a clue" complex going on. But then you are a citizen of the United States and you have the right to be wrong.

When the vast majority of people see something like that, they say "that asshole" and "those cars". Yes, they realize that it's one person who is responsible in this case because only one person is doing the driving. But THOSE DAMN SPORTS CARS should be made illegal... They're too loud, they're too fast, they kill people. LET'S OUTLAW THEM NOW.

Anybody... ANYBODY that thinks it's funny to scare a family with little kids at a traffic light should be shot on site, including me when I was an immature 16 year old doing it on St Pete Beach. He's old enough to know better, but he probably suffers from the same complex you do.

No need to respond, anything you have to say won't be worth reading.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:38 AM   #14
Bronxie

Quote:
That doesn't surprise me one bit. More of that "not mature enough to have a clue" complex going on. But then you are a citizen of the United States and you have the right to be wrong.

When the vast majority of people see something like that, they say "that asshole" and "those cars". Yes, they realize that it's one person who is responsible in this case because only one person is doing the driving. But THOSE DAMN SPORTS CARS should be made illegal... They're too loud, they're too fast, they kill people. LET'S OUTLAW THEM NOW.

Anybody... ANYBODY that thinks it's funny to scare a family with little kids at a traffic light should be shot on site, including me when I was an immature 16 year old doing it on St Pete Beach. He's old enough to know better, but he probably suffers from the same complex you do.

No need to respond, anything you have to say won't be worth reading.

I've never seen anybody say that about sports cars. If anything there's more of a feeling like that towards SUVs which people believe are dangerous to other cars and are environmentally unsound, not sports cars.

Bottom line is most of those people you saw who were affected who DID desire sports cars will STILL desire sports cars and approve of them, and the ones who didn't desire them will still not desire them and disapprove of them, so this effect you're talking about isn't really all that existent.

No one will be swayed into a new direction and the status quo will remain.

Fortunately, I'm sure the people who have the power to make a difference in the matter have their own sports cars.

Old 01-11-2007, 04:16 AM   #15
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I've never seen anybody say that about sports cars. If anything there's more of a feeling like that towards SUVs which people believe are dangerous to other cars and are environmentally unsound, not sports cars.

Bottom line is most of those people you saw who were affected who DID desire sports cars will STILL desire sports cars and approve of them, and the ones who didn't desire them will still not desire them and disapprove of them, so this effect you're talking about isn't really all that existent.

No one will be swayed into a new direction and the status quo will remain.

Fortunately, I'm sure the people who have the power to make a difference in the matter have their own sports cars.
You really are that ignorant and you really don't get it. The general population does not entirely consist of ill informed teenagers who think they know something about cars and think that the only type of car that anyone could have an interest in is a high performance sports car. People who are even remotely interested in that type of car are by far in the minority. Basically the numbers are exactly the opposite of what you think they are, even with all of your self proclaimed worldly knowledge.

I can safely say that somewhere around 95%+ of the people who were exposed to that ridiculous display where at best offended by it and many were even scared and disgusted by it. I don't care if this doesn't agree with everything you've learned in your 16 years on this planet, it's just the way it is. You are just another imbecile attemting to defend the indefensible. Save your bullsh*t for somebody who cares.

You are wrong. I know it, anyone with a modicum of common sense knows it and I'm pretty sure even you know it. You just aren't man enough yet to admit it. Shut off your computer and go grow some hair on your balls.