Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2007, 08:55 PM   #1
V-Tec
CF's student post whore

safe car pranks...

Me and a couple of my friends are doing parnks on each other cars. Now r9ight after this started we agreed everything taht we do has to be safe. ( not damaging paint of car ect....) so they started off when i was at school by writing all over my car is some special marker... i was lucky that it was raining and it dint dry up.
So last night for revenge, i tokk some plastic warp and wrapped the whoel car around in it like 10 times. Also drew some things on the windows witch shaving cream.
To the second guy i just covered the whole grill guard and the not painted parts of his car with shaving cream and hot sauce.

So i will be running out of ideas soon so if you guys have any ideas post em up...
KEEP in MIND i DONT want it to damage the car... i avoided putting anything on the bodies of the cars. so the paint remains all good.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
True_Brit
Has a new job!

just let all four tyres down! then they'll have to go around the whole car pumping them up (great if they have a footpump, it'll take a long time!)
or,
you can find a way of getting his keys, take the car and park it somewhere else, like down the road or round the corner or somewhere!

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:19 PM   #3
V-Tec
CF's student post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Brit
just let all four tyres down! then they'll have to go around the whole car pumping them up (great if they have a footpump, it'll take a long time!)
or,
you can find a way of getting his keys, take the car and park it somewhere else, like down the road or round the corner or somewhere!
i doubt i can get his car keys.... but for the tires thing that wouldn't take up that much time cause every gas station here has pumps there is a gas station every block.

I was thinking of putting something thats smells terrible by his air intake for teh heat and a/c... so when he put them on a shitty smell would come into the car.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #4
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Here are the best ones from:
http://www.discoverfun.com/pranks/cars.html

51. Sugar not in the Gas Tank

Just sprinkle some sugar around the gas tank opening. For added confusion leave a note with somebody else's name. "Ha ha Steve that will teach you to cut me off in traffic!" No damage happens with this prank.

52. The Accident That Didn't Happen Prank

Leave a note on somebody's windshield, "Sorry I smashed into your car. I have gone to the hospital to get my injuries checked out. Call me and we can work out a cash settlement-I don't have any money but maybe I could trade some yard work or something to pay it off. Call me."

55. Flat Tire Prank

Take some regular balloons and fill them up. Place under the tires so that when the car moves they think they have a major problem. Works best at night. Try to keep them out of site.

62. The Fake Company Prank

Make up a sign for a fake company like - Wash your toilets by hand, Inner thigh massages or something to that effect. Put the sign on the passenger side of the car. If you pick the right opportunity they will never know it is there.

79. Car For Sale

Put a for sale sign on somebody's car. Include phone number and an extremely ridiculous price. Works well while they are on vacation - should be plenty of messages when they get home.

And another one (different site):

I got this from a Calvin and Hobbs comic. Get up early in the morning on a snow day and build three snowmen make two of them right in front of your dads car and have there arms pointing upwards and have there faces look shocked (example, use charcoal to make a big circle for the mouth so it looks like there screaming) the third snowman should NOT be put together but instead have its bottom section halfway under the car its middle section on the hood and its head near the windshield make little "x"s for eyes using sticks so it looks like he got hit by the car. Make sure its a work day because then your dad will have to clear it away to get out to go to work
Old 01-13-2007, 09:27 PM   #5
True_Brit
Has a new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Tec
i doubt i can get his car keys.... but for the tires thing that wouldn't take up that much time cause every gas station here has pumps there is a gas station every block..........
but you can damage the tyres driving on them (no matter what the distance is, it isnt recommended!)
put a condom on the tip of the exhaust! thats a good one!
buy a cheap window glass from a junkyard, then smash it, (make sure the victims car window is down) and put some onthe seat and some around the car door! That ones a goodie!!!

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.

Last edited by True_Brit : 01-13-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:03 PM   #6
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars

Just steal their gas using a hose.

Or release the air from their tires.

LOL put empty, cut out beer cans on their tail pipes to see if it will give you the same effect as an exhaust tip.

Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:40 PM   #7
Wally
I Know More Than You

http://www.tjgeneralstore.com/bh_decals.htm
Old 01-14-2007, 02:31 AM   #8
True_Brit
Has a new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally

these ones look good!

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Old 01-14-2007, 03:59 AM   #9
aebodyrick
CF Newbie

1. put a note on one of them stating that you heard that he was selling the car but dont sign a name and tell him that you had left the money for the car with someone else and would be by with a tow truck that night.

2. Design a business card on the computer and add a name with REPO INC attached to it and a letters stating that the car was going to be taken in to be sold in order to pay a settlement that had been won in court by a accident victim that he had not paid as of yet.

3. Go to a nearby sign and sticker shop and see if you can find one of the stickers that look like broken glass and put it on one of your friends cars.

4. Go to a golf shop and buy one of the stickers that look like a half a ball is on it, stick it too a window. All around the ball it looks like cracked glass.

5. Go to an art shop like Michaels or go to walmart and get the water paint that looks like it is for etching (my wife is donating this one) and paint some all over one of the smaller window or side view mirror. it gives the glass or mirror the look like it is shattered apparently.

6. Next time you go out with one of them in THEIR car, slide a banana under the seat on a piece of plastic or something and let nature take its course.

7. Put a piece of tape over the lock. When they try to put the key in it will not go in. Doesnt do damage and can be removed easily
aebodyrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 06:10 AM   #10
chris_knows
๑۩۞

I've put those bullet stickers on my dad's car (for April Fool's) and he realized that they were fake...but he kept them on for about a month
Old 01-14-2007, 06:26 AM   #11
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

Wrap the car in bubble wrap hahaha.

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:43 PM   #12
SyntheticTrust
Female of the *****

Pull all the emblems off. That's what always gets done to me by Brandon.

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously doesn't know where to buy a HORSE.
SyntheticTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #13
True_Brit
Has a new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticTrust
Pull all the emblems off. That's what always gets done to me by Brandon.
all mine have fallen off, but you can see where they once were because of the shade in the paint!

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Old 01-29-2007, 06:19 AM   #14
talon699
CF Newbie

Car prank

Pour a little anti freeze under the car every few days to really confuse him, a potatoe up the tail pipe is good for a bang, unless his exhaust is in bad shape. Mollyslip grease under the door handles leaves a nice black mark on their hands, and is easy to clean, off the car anyways. If you can get under the hood remove the battery clamp + or - and use a small piece of plastic wrap on the terminal before replacing it then cut off the top of the plastic so it doesn`t show. it will start with a boost, but not on its own. Limburger cheeze wraped in a small piece of plastic on the "cat" works and smells real nice
talon699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:33 AM   #15
V-Tec
CF's student post whore

thanks for all replies. Its over now. I put a dead fish by his A/C intake. His whole car smelled pretty bad, so he called it quits.