Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Look like...

the old bullsh*t is starting again. The thought police are on the loose. In this thread;

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...680#post232680

I was asked a very specific question. Then our very own rent-a-cop said that I would be the one to know for sure. But before I was able to respond, somebody closed the thread. I'll give you all three guesses who and the first two don't count.

So tell me Cliffy. Is it really more important to you to be in charge than it is to use some common sense? I think your actions speal louder than your words.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #2
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
the old bullsh*t is starting again. The thought police are on the loose. In this thread;

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...680#post232680

I was asked a very specific question. Then our very own rent-a-cop said that I would be the one to know for sure. But before I was able to respond, somebody closed the thread. I'll give you all three guesses who and the first two don't count.

So tell me Cliffy. Is it really more important to you to be in charge than it is to use some common sense? I think your actions speal louder than your words.
"F" For getting all defencive and tap dancing.

If you'd have PM'd me, I'd have explained. I intended to lock the thread due to it being a cross post of another one. However, I had a change of heart as I thought it could form its own direction. I thought I reopened it, obviously I didn't. My appologies for that. If by any chance you don't believe me, ask the OP, as I PM'd him about an hour ago to explain my change of heart. There was also about 4 other posts that I deleted which explained the closer/reasoning behind it. I'll reopen it now.

vwhobo, there really is no need to start a new thread every time I undertake an action you don't agree with, that is what the PM system is for.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 01-30-2007 at 11:59 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:10 AM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
"F" For getting all defencive and tap dancing.

If you'd have PM'd me, I'd have explained. I intended to lock the thread due to it being a cross post of another one. However, I had a change of heart as I thought it could form its own direction. I thought I reopened it, obviously I didn't. My appologies for that. If by any chance you don't believe me, ask the OP, as I PM'd him about an hour ago to explain my change of heart. There was also about 4 other posts that I deleted which explained the closer/reasoning behind it. I'll reopen it now.

vwhobo, there really is no need to start a new thread every time I undertake an action you don't agree with, that is what the PM system is for.
1. Fair enough. Mistakes happen all the time. We'll both get over it.

2. As a member of this forum, it is my prerogative to start a thread or use a PM as I see fit. Because I am not one of the many candyasses on this forum who feel the need to whine behind closed doors when problems should be addressed publicly, I chose to start a thread. You'll get over it.

P.S. If I started a thread every time you made some boneheaded move, I'd have to start about 25 or so threads a day. You do not wear hyperbole well.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:36 PM   #4
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
1. Fair enough. Mistakes happen all the time. We'll both get over it.

2. As a member of this forum, it is my prerogative to start a thread or use a PM as I see fit. Because I am not one of the many candyasses on this forum who feel the need to whine behind closed doors when problems should be addressed publicly, I chose to start a thread. You'll get over it.

P.S. If I started a thread every time you made some boneheaded move, I'd have to start about 25 or so threads a day. You do not wear hyperbole well.
Ok, all's good I guess....now go put the kettle on...our wife is calling

Obviously I diagree about the amount of threads you'd be writing if you done so for my every move....

By the way, for someone who took the time to complain about my mistake in a thread, you don't look too bothered about replying to it ..Oh, and I don't get the last bit either. I looked up the meaning, but still have no idea, lol.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote