Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 04:13 AM   #1
Nickboxer7
CF Enthusiast

Why don't we get these cars?

I was wondering why the Asian countries get all the cool cars. Sure, the Honda fit is pretty cool, but they've been making it for YEARS in Japan.

Check out www.mugen-power.com

Of course, you will probably have to translate it. I used Google for that. But they have all kinds of cool cars, like the following cars.

Like this
Pic 1

And this

And this awesome one
Pic 3

Last edited by Cliffy : 02-23-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Nickboxer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:08 AM   #2
What
Banned

I don't know where you're from, but in America, we don't want these cars.

We don't want another minivan for sure.

And if it ain't a Magnum or maybe a Subaru, we don't want a station-wagon either.

We do want the European Focus.

We don't want the Asian Civic Si...or the Asian Civic. Our Civic looks better.

We generally don't want anything to do with Asia for 2007.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:57 AM   #3
Nickboxer7
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by What
I don't know where you're from, but in America, we don't want these cars.

We don't want another minivan for sure.

And if it ain't a Magnum or maybe a Subaru, we don't want a station-wagon either.

We do want the European Focus.

We don't want the Asian Civic Si...or the Asian Civic. Our Civic looks better.

We generally don't want anything to do with Asia for 2007.

I'm from KCMO, and I'm pretty sure a lot of these MUGEN cars would sell "like hotcakes" in the US. They've had cars that look like the XB forever. The XB sells like crazy over here, and it has a lot less power than the ones over there. So why wouldn't we want them? Nobody wants a focus. The only reason they want the European version is because it's the only good one IMHO. Focus's dont even compare to these cars.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:23 AM   #4
elchango36
WWJCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickboxer7
Focus's dont even compare to these cars.
Please tell me your joking. The Euro Focus RS would hand those Honda's their asses.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:16 AM   #5
What
Banned

Quote:
I'm from KCMO.
What the f*ck is KCMO.

For future communication reference, most of us here aren't from KCMO, so we won't know what are where the f*ck KCMO is. Only people in KCMO know for sure what KCMO is...probably. Telling me you're from KCMO is f*cking stupid.
Quote:
Nobody wants a focus.
Yeah, whatever.

We don't want what you want. Send those three ugly Hondas you posted to KCMO, where ever the f*ck that may be.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:16 AM   #6
What
Banned

Everybody get down and praise the Lord 'cause I got a double post!

Bless the double post!
Old 02-22-2007, 02:05 PM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
What the f*ck is KCMO.

For future communication reference, most of us here aren't from KCMO, so we won't know what are where the f*ck KCMO is. Only people in KCMO know for sure what KCMO is...probably. Telling me you're from KCMO is f*cking stupid.

Yeah, whatever.

We don't want what you want. Send those three ugly Hondas you posted to KCMO, where ever the f*ck that may be.
People who use the acronym KCMO are almost as ignorant, some would say f*cking stupid, as those who use NOLA, wherever that sh*thole may be. But then you don't have any personal experience using NOLA... Or do you?

Sit down and shut up Sonny.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:43 PM   #8
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
What the f*ck is KCMO.

Yeah, whatever.

He lives in Missouri. What is a large city in Missoiri? I agree that its dumb to use an abbreviation like that on a forum that has people from all over the world...but it's not that hard to figure out.

Then again, a lot of people probably don't know where Mass. is. It's Massachusetts for dumb Americans or just regular overseas people. I wouldn't expect foreigners to know that.

I also agree that I don't want any of those cars (minivans).

Last edited by giant016 : 02-22-2007 at 06:45 PM.
giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #9
Nickboxer7
CF Enthusiast

I don't understand wuts so hard to comprehend? KCMO If I had put KC,MO I'm pretty sure you all wouldve have known it was Kansas City, Missouri. I live in the states. If you said NOLA, I know wut that means, I'm not too lazy to think about it.

And this is an ASIAN IMPORTS section, not no US and European section, so I'm not interested in no Focus. I also said the European version was the only good one. That is what I believe. I never said it was crap, I would take it too. I don't like the US ones. Yeah, they may be faster than a stock civic, but who cares. I'm not going on just power, I'm looking at the cars. These MUGEN cars are too tight.

And I don't know why you all are such a** holes all of a sudden. I've been on this site for a while and never seen so many hardheaded people. IF you dont like these cars, just say so. I'm just asking why they dont come out over here, or at least try a few. The fit is selling pretty well from what I here, and it one of those cars that took forever to come.

Last edited by Nickboxer7 : 02-22-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #10
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

These Mugen cars are grocery getters. We don't want them.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:10 PM   #11
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
But then you don't have any personal experience using NOLA... Or do you?
I sure don't.

When communicating to such a vast audience, it is much more effective to say New Orleans, Louisiana. Or, Kansas City.

Internet people abbreviate too often.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:53 PM   #12
Nickboxer7
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Internet people abbreviate too often.

That is too true. But then again, I assumed you were internet people too, since you were on it. lol
Sorry for stirring up such a commotion over some simple thing. But at least the board is ACTIVE. That's what we want.

Thanks for the input even if it is negative.

But you can't say these cars are outlandish. Honestly, the top one looks like a better version of the Aztec. And the bottom one looks like a better version of the Kia Specta 5. Why wouldn't we want them if those cars are new and have been selling well. (I dont like the Aztec btw)
Old 02-23-2007, 01:06 AM   #13
What
Banned

Quote:
But you can't say these cars are outlandish. Honestly, the top one looks like a better version of the Aztec. And the bottom one looks like a better version of the Kia Specta 5. Why wouldn't we want them...
We didn't want the Aztec, and we don't really want the Kia Spectra 5...so saying that these cars are better looking versions of cars we don't want isn't saying much.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:19 AM   #14
Nickboxer7
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
We didn't want the Aztec, and we don't really want the Kia Spectra 5...so saying that these cars are better looking versions of cars we don't want isn't saying much.

YOU may have not wanted them, but they are fairly common to see, meaning that they sell, which in turn means there is a want for them.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #15
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
YOU may have not wanted them, but they are fairly common to see, meaning that they sell, which in turn means there is a want for them.
Something tells me that the major auto companies have a better idea of what people want than you do. I haven't seen one person other than you that really likes those minivans.

Last edited by giant016 : 02-23-2007 at 08:42 PM.
giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote