1. ok first of all that car is WAY too fast for you at your age....
2. That car is too expensive.
3. Buying a used and highly modified car is risky since it's most likely been abused. ( especially talons and eclipses)
4. For 15k why would u want that?
5. I mean for 15k you can get something newer, something that looks better, and something that is a lot more reliable.
6. Some of the cars i might suggest if you are looking for a sporty car are/
94-2001 Acura Integra GSR or Type R, 97-2001 Honda Prelude, 97- 07 Civic SI, 02-06 Acura Rsx / Rsx S, 2002-2004 Dodge Srt-4, 2002-2005 Subaru WRX. 03- Honda s2000 If i had 15k these would be the cars i would look for.... out of all of them i would choose the following in descending order. Subaru WRX, Acura RSX, Integra Type R.
These suggestion are based upon, reliability, performance and safety. I could of said get a Camaro SS, but i dont think you can handle a RWD car with that much power at your age... Same with the Mustang Gt's and Cobras. I personally love the eclipses myself but they have shown to be unreliable at higher mileage.
Now if you decide to buy a sports or semi sports car, please do all of us a favor and take some advanced driving courses.
If u need more help just ask....ohh ya you can also buy a brand new Pontiac G6 sedan.