Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2007, 02:41 AM   #1
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Been Busy Lately PICS!!!

Well guys My bday was th 20th and so last sunday I went and drove nascar cup cars. No not fake ones with detuned shitty engines I drove a REAL NASCAR Cup Car with the engine working to its full potential. I drove the 75 car but a few real famous cars where there like Tony stewarts 20 and some others. It was okay. They only let me do 150 and I have been in quicker cars, but they did get up and go pretty well. I was also complimented by the Driver that was with me I was kinda pumped. All went well excpet for the last lap when I really had to lay down a good time and I had been being real smooth with the gas so I was getin on it earlier and earlier leavin corner 2 but the last lap I put it to the floor and slid right up to the wall. That was the highlight the driver kinda looked over at me and I stayed in it and slowly corrected then he smiled and waved me on.

A few other things the turbo tC is about to get converted to manual and have low comp pistons added. Then a shop owner who is trying to build a turbo kit to sell is going to do a custom stainless turbo manifold and change joshs turbo setup. Joshs car is gonna be the gueinea pig for the guys kit and in return josh gets 330-340whp for free. All he has to do is the pistons and show up once a weak for tweaking tuning and dynoing

I installed a hooker catback on the Pewter Z and Ill get sound clips as soon as possible

We had a race between the Pewter Z and the tC. Z was on 315 slicks and the tc on street tires. Ill post em up you may be a little surprised

I worked on my buddies TA today we painted the rear bumper black here are some pics of before and after. Looks pretty good for comin out of a can
BEFORE;

After:

Thats my handy work
Old 03-04-2007, 05:46 PM   #2
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Vid of the tC and Camaro Racing
http://ls1lt1.vidiac.com/video/95a02...e6010bcb8d.htm