Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2007, 12:08 PM   #1
Mikey80
CF Newbie

Thumbs up Cupra

Just wondered if anyone else got the SEAT Leon Cupra CD through the post recently? I donít normally opn these things but I love me cars and the Cupra's the track don! Gotto say it looks really impressive- 240PS, 0-62 in 6.4 secs. you can also enter this code to get BTTC tickets (FSCUPRA7328 for those of you who havnt gto it.)
Mikey80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:10 PM   #2
True_Brit
Has a new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey80
Just wondered if anyone else got the SEAT Leon Cupra CD through the post recently? I don’t normally opn these things but I love me cars and the Cupra's the track don! Gotto say it looks really impressive- 240PS, 0-62 in 6.4 secs. you can also enter this code to get BTTC tickets (FSCUPRA7328 for those of you who havnt gto it.)
well, theres only a couple of people who can answer that as the majority of people have never seen one or let alone heard of them!
(Plus, most of the users are not europeans europeans, but i must say that i dont think the Cupra is a track don, there are better cars that you can get with that money, after all, its just a spanish version of a VW Golf GTi!)

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

no offense, and I dont want to sound like the hobo, but can you recognize spammers at all?

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:43 AM   #4
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk
no offense, and I dont want to sound like the hobo, but can you recognize spammers at all?
I'm assuming some of his posts were deleted, as when I checked the Advert-Alert the links seemed to have been dealt with. I'll leave this one here though as I doubt he'll be back, and no advertising is evident really!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:40 AM   #5
True_Brit
Has a new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk
yes but my work computer has limitations! its blocked parts of this forum but not others and wouldnt load the advert-alert!!!
(and plus its slow, its running windows 98)

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote