Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 05:14 PM   #31
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Why is it such a big deal when you don't introduce yourself? It seems like it's just another excuse for you people to whine. All of the whiners need to be ELIMINATED..

It's time......to eliminate......these bitches
-Andy Dick

to burst your bubble...that post was about 3 months ago. before you AND before us mods deciding not to do that anymore with the intro thing. get a clue!!

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
Old 07-24-2004, 09:14 PM   #32
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukaz
No one pimps rides more better than me cos im x to the Z xzibit..

yo brent or whatever or whoever you reallly are my names is george W bush! i dont commend that kinda on this forum ...

some of these posts honestly

"What", I'm actually with you on this one.(Thats a first) I say you eliminate this guy. His post don't make any sense, nor are they more than 5 scentences long and contain NO valuble in input, whatsoever. Hes also a whiner..

ELIMINATE THESE BITCHES *Snip* *Snip* *Snip*
-Andy Dick

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
Old 07-24-2004, 09:24 PM   #33
Lukaz
CF-Mitsucolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
"What", I'm actually with you on this one.(Thats a first) I say you eliminate this guy. His post don't make any sense, nor are they more than 5 scentences long and contain NO valuble in input, whatsoever. Hes also a whiner..

ELIMINATE THESE BITCHES *Snip* *Snip* *Snip*
-Andy Dick

how about we elimate u for being a self centered twat! who goes on about post whoring yet is 1 himself.. then goes to complain about other people oppinions and there rites yet has a complete disregard for anyone elses but himself.. how about we elimate you for just being a complete dickhead

*edit* your the type of moron thats lets a forum down punk so U

Mitsubishi Mirage 1.6i 16V GLX - My New lil runner this year
Old 07-24-2004, 09:45 PM   #34
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
how about we elimate u for being a self centered twat! who goes on about post whoring yet is 1 himself.. then goes to complain about other people oppinions and there rites yet has a complete disregard for anyone elses but himself.. how about we elimate you for just being a complete dickhead

*edit* your the type of moron thats lets a forum down punk so U

Hell that might have been your first post that actually was worth my reading. Other than "Yeah that sounds cool go for it", or "I've never done that so I can't tell you anything about it". You seem to think it wise to post on every damn thing. Even when you don't know jack shit about the current topic (wich is usually ALL the time). Pfft, just look at some of the shit you post.

"WAHH You post whore to much DSMer"

Ahh shut up. You can have your bottle later. Theres an acute difference between what I post(wich is usually my valuble input that does'nt involve. "Yeah that sounds cool go for it" as my only response to a difficult question) and the crap you post whore with. Hell I could flood these forums everday with informative input. Thats not postwhoring. Shit, the only reason you post in the welcome session is to get your littly shitty man counter up. Yet I'm a post whore? DodgeRida was right, that intro section is just so people like you can post whore it up.

Disregaurd? Pfft, not even. I have tons of respect for all of the valuble hardworking members here that post tons upon tons of informative, interesting, and inteligible replys. Wich does'nt happen to be you, and I have not the need to name them they know whom they are. So kudos to you, piss and moan all you want. You can go piss up a rope for all I care. Mr. JDM is a model of ugly Civics... Thes names "Doo-mass"(Dumbass)
----------------------------

Hey Bavarian Wheels, your in the So. Cal. area. Hows about taking one of dat dem dere beamers you got and getting it riced up by the boys at West Coast Customs?

Last edited by DSMer : 07-24-2004 at 09:53 PM.
Old 07-24-2004, 10:02 PM   #35
Lukaz
CF-Mitsucolt

i just love u DSMer!

lets start with ya past!

importluva had a nice convo with you i believe .. i wonder why
u muppet then ki2ay thought u was being a mong which in all fairness u was.

As for the useless post.. that just makes me laugh for the simple reason u bitch about things all the time u bitch about me cos i was rite and u couldnt handle it your the cry baby mate.. and for that reason u hold a grudge againist me thats pointless weak and sad!

A lot of my post are useful thank you the 1 about DTM for example i gave a meaning and a defination of course u might as well see that n complain cos thats the kind moron u r

at least i have the honesty to say i dunno everything u think you do but then again google search engine anit far from ya screen is it??? nah!!

i didnt have a problem with u infact at first u seemed like a cool guy.. untill i was wrong and people do go wrong and instead of helping u bitched on at me ... so lord diamond star motorer we anit all got the brains of the car gods... we come on here to learn not to listen to stupid posts of your whinging you know the worst thing about you!!!!

you make yaself look stupid! cos everything u hate and dislike people doing u seem to do..

You dont know me! so why comment about me! take this and do 1 mate cos u sound like your talking with D*ck in ya mouth

Last edited by Lukaz : 07-24-2004 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-24-2004, 10:18 PM   #36
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
i just love u DSMer!

lets start with ya past!

importluva had a nice convo with you i believe .. i wonder why
u muppet then ki2ay thought u was being a mong which in all fairness u was.

As for the useless post.. that just makes me laugh for the simple reason u bitch about things all the time u bitch about me cos i was rite and u couldnt handle it your the cry baby mate.. and for that reason u hold a grudge againist me thats pointless weak and sad!

A lot of my post are useful thank you the 1 about DTM for example i gave a meaning and a defination of course u might as well see that n complain cos thats the kind moron u r

at least i have the honesty to say i dunno everything u think you do but then again google search engine anit far from ya screen is it??? nah!!

i didnt have a problem with u infact at first u seemed like a cool guy.. untill i was wrong and people do go wrong and instead of helping u bitched on at me ... so lord diamond star motorer we anit all got the brains of the car gods... we come on here to learn not to listen to stupid posts of your whinging you know the worst thing about you!!!!

you make yaself look stupid! cos everything u hate and dislike people doing u seem to do..

You dont know me! so why comment about me! take this and do 1 mate cos u sound like your talking with D*ck in ya mouth

What? You're an idiot. I can't understand a word you type, if they are even words. Learn to type, and if you think that telling somone that a JDM is an ugly Civic is useful.... You have another thing coming. You're rebuttle is weaker than the shits for brains you have. Again, I can bring up every single post you've ever submitted and I bet out of the 300+. 150 of them will be postwhoring in the welcome section, 150 of them will be you posting that you don't know anything so you can't talk about it. The last 60-80 something will be simple 2 scentence replys like "Yeah got for it mate" or "I agree mate". I can compare your usefulness to that of a bald sheep in the winter. Hell I maybe able to eat you, because thats the only way I see you ever serving a any purpose. As a nutritional supplement. Haha, now thats a nice ending line better than your childish

"You dont know me! so why comment about me! take this and do 1 mate cos u sound like your talking with D*ck in ya mouth"

Sounds like a cheesy Cypress Hill song. Oh and for further reference, I'm not "talking" to you so I don't know how you can hear me. I'm typing. BIG difference. Haha dumbass

Old 07-24-2004, 10:31 PM   #37
Lukaz
CF-Mitsucolt

[quote=DSMer]What? You're an idiot. I can't understand a word you type, if they are even words. Learn to type, and if you think that telling somone that a JDM is an ugly Civic is useful.... You have another thing coming. You're rebuttle is weaker than the shits for brains you have. Again, I can bring up every single post you've ever submitted and I bet out of the 300+. 150 of them will be postwhoring in the welcome section, 150 of them will be you posting that you don't know anything so you can't talk about it. The last 60-80 something will be simple 2 scentence replys like "Yeah got for it mate" or "I agree mate". I can compare your usefulness to that of a bald sheep in the winter. Hell I maybe able to eat you, because thats the only way I see you ever serving a any purpose. As a nutritional supplement. Haha, now thats a nice ending line better than your childish

"You dont know me! so why comment about me! take this and do 1 mate cos u sound like your talking with D*ck in ya mouth"

What ??? i dont understand you yet again its just blah blah blah rubbish your typing sounds like a home boy crossed with some drunken hillbilly mate you live in a shed or somthing.

say what you want i'd only be offended if you was being nice because everything you seem to say is 100% bull ! ohh yea your still a kid grow up little boy!
Really i anit bothered by what you post and if you call that excuse for a post a come back then i really do feel sorry for you
.. ohh yea about the college thing im going to be university student so i dont have to prove myself to you and since when have geography sat down and said today where going learn about american roads i know why you muppet! so stop trying to kiss everyones ass! and untill you can write me a 12,650+ line of code game in dev pascal with compiler i suggest you shut your mouth mate!

i have got perfect spelling thank you .. i wont bother to use it on losers like yourself i dont need to prove myself to you. i have my GCSE passes and a key skill award in english so like i said you are talking utter rubbish.

Last edited by Lukaz : 07-24-2004 at 10:36 PM.
Old 07-24-2004, 10:54 PM   #38
Lukaz
CF-Mitsucolt

i really dont see why you have to be this way when it could have been hey lets forget the past and move on... yeah i made a stupid post yea maybe a few...but not everyone is perfect so lets see now youve tugged ive tugged ... i cant be bothered anymore so congrats you win.

from now on it can go two ways:

1. i think we just ignore each other and fight which gets (no one no where) Im not going to bother fighting anymore and if it makes you feel better DSMer ill even say you won.

or

2. we put the past and all this rubbish behind we help each other because thats what a forum is made for. isnt it to share advice to correct people when there wrong in a nice way to encourage people to show an intrest in cars ... DSMer its your choice mate

Old 07-24-2004, 10:56 PM   #39
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
What ??? i dont understand you yet again its just blah blah blah rubbish your typing sounds like a home boy crossed with some drunken hillbilly mate you live in a shed or somthing.

say what you want i'd only be offended if you was being nice because everything you seem to say is 100% bull ! ohh yea your still a kid grow up little boy!
Really i anit bothered by what you post and if you call that excuse for a post a come back then i really do feel sorry for you
.. ohh yea about the college thing im going to be university student so i dont have to prove myself to you and since when have geography sat down and said today where going learn about american roads i know why you muppet! so stop trying to kiss everyones ass! and untill you can write me a 12,650+ line of code game in dev pascal with compiler i suggest you shut your mouth mate!

i have got perfect spelling thank you .. i wont bother to use it on losers like yourself i dont need to prove myself to you. i have my GCSE passes and a key skill award in english so like i said you are talking utter rubbish.

*Checks his post to make sure everything was fully legible and at least 80% gramaticly correct* Yep, you really are a DUMBASS.

"One whom has intelligence and does now show it has lack there of."

Basicly, I don't care what degree you have, if you don't show your intelligence, then your an idiot for not respecting yourself enough to type some what inteligible scentences. I don't care if you can program in pascal. You're not special. You sat in a classroom and learned it like the other 100's of thousands of people that also know how to program. You're mediocre! Hell I won't even pass you off as that. I could easily do what you've done plus more but programming is so dull. So I have no want, nor need to do posess your shitty skills.

"your typing sounds like a home boy crossed with some drunken hillbilly mate you live in a shed or somthing"

Again, how can my typing make noise? I'm sorry if you find correctly written English to read wierd. Thats not my fault. I thought you were such a perfect speller and etc... You should seriously consider taking a class action law suit against your school for allowing a person as stupid as you to remain a stupid, or pass you onto the next level. You should demand they refund your money because you can't even type proper English. Are you that loose between the ears? Again your rebuttle was as weak as the two shits you have for brains. You make this so easy. Obviously you got sooo pissed off that you just had to reply back with some stupid ass comment. Again as I said, you certifications mean nothing to me. You're online, stop telling people about your life and business.. WE DON'T CARE, and if anyone says otherwise they are lying. They don't give two shits about your crappy programming skills or your "perfect" spelling. I rest my case... I have'nt anymore patience left to point out your stupidity.

**EDIT**
Fight? This is no fight. I'm merely expressing my opinion very boldly. I could give two feathers on a rats ass who "won". I don't go to sleep at night thinking "Yes I won a battle against some guy I don't even know". This is'nt what its about. Its annoying to see your damn post every that don't really help anything. I'm sick and tired of seeing "Well I don't know so I can tell you". If you don't know then STFU, no need to announce. Its better you appear stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Hell I'm damn sure people are tired of seeing me flame people. But I'll express my opinion till you people either accept that you are wrong, stop being so damn moronic, or shut me the hell up by proving me wrong. Now I know thats not gonna happen now is it. Simply because I was correct about your posting habbits..

Last edited by DSMer : 07-24-2004 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-24-2004, 10:59 PM   #40
Lukaz
CF-Mitsucolt

Even after that my offer above stands! im trying to do the right thing because i dont like fighting it out.. it resolves nothing! i dont have a gold medal but you win so congrats again

*EDIT* this anit to do with postal habbits at all... its to do with you being disrespectful.. i cant be bothered to waste my time with the likes of people like that ... you cant honestly say that all 100% of your posts are even in the slighest useful to some people the last 3 havent been at all constructive thereby placing me in a state of being correct and right by me offering to end this nonsense... think about that one.. im the guy offering to end this nonsense. yet you still go on im finished with this little pointless war got better things to do .

Last edited by Lukaz : 07-24-2004 at 11:13 PM.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:19 AM   #41
SuperJew
I like pie.

closing time...this has gotten waay out of hand.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
Closed Thread