Old 06-06-2007, 02:03 AM   #1
Wally
I Know More Than You

To the Dickkywhacker

There you go guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM to Cliffy
Dear Moderators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thankyou very much to which ever one of you saw fit inform VWHobo that I would leave these forums if he didn't. I can't express my disappointment at betrayal, because of course, I never gave such an ultimatum, however at least one of you have seen fit to prostrate yourself no doubt for the sake of expediency and obscure loyalty.

Don't get me wrong, I really don't care. I made a very clear post of my feelings in that tedious thread about Mr VWHobo's behaviour.

And just to show how transparent I am I'm even going to post this "Personal Message" in the Off Topic section, because obviously that's where real and phantom PMs should be.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:04 AM   #2
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
There you go guys.
I'll assume you have yet to read the PM I sent you? I will give you chance to have your say, then, depending on what I feel like at the time, I might decide to rid of this thread.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 06-06-2007 at 02:10 AM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:11 AM   #3
Wally
I Know More Than You

Nah leave it. It will give highness something to prattle on about. He's probably got some ASE trade certificate in "Posting Threads for Internet Forums'
Old 06-06-2007, 02:16 AM   #4
chris_knows
๑۩۞

You guys should either duke it out or, since this is a car forum, drag race where you both agree to the terms (both in their respective countries) and post the time slips.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #5
Wally
I Know More Than You

Yeah right a VeeDub up against a doorslammer. I think I know who would win that.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #6
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
You guys should either duke it out or, since this is a car forum, drag race where you both agree to the terms (both in their respective countries) and post the time slips.

Or just co-exist.

I really don't see why that can't just happen.

PS: Wally, you say you don't care, but you not only inform the moderators at your displeasure, but you also make a thread to it. Am I the only one that finds that slightly contradictory?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:27 PM   #7
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Or just co-exist.

PS: Wally, you say you don't care, but you not only inform the moderators at your displeasure, but you also make a thread to it. Am I the only one that finds that slightly contradictory?
...I don't follow. You wanna race too?

I think they will get over it...I don't think hobo and Wally have argued before, so it's kinda interesting (because their arguments don't just consist of name-calling) lol.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #8
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
...I don't follow. You wanna race too?

I think they will get over it...I don't think hobo and Wally have argued before, so it's kinda interesting (because their arguments don't just consist of name-calling) lol.

I meant, I don't understand why they can't just coexist. I wasn't sure if you were serious or sarcastic so I apologize ahead of time of I missed the joke.

And I suppose it is interesting because they both have maturity that 90% of the members here lack in an argument. However, I don't find it necessary. I think it would be MORE mature if they did not argue and everyone stayed on the forum instead.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:53 PM   #9
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
I meant, I don't understand why they can't just coexist. I wasn't sure if you were serious or sarcastic so I apologize ahead of time of I missed the joke.

And I suppose it is interesting because they both have maturity that 90% of the members here lack in an argument. However, I don't find it necessary. I think it would be MORE mature if they did not argue and everyone stayed on the forum instead.
True that lol.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #10
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:
Or just co-exist.

Why can't we all live together in peace and harmony.

You haven't been in a managerial role have you? If you had been you would know this is find the mole 101. Trust me I really don't care, but the sleuth inside of me is interested to know who's telling fibs.