Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2007, 03:20 PM   #1
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

The thought police...

... or in this case our worthless rent-a-cop, are at it again.

Just logged in and found these two beauties in my inbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I find it funny...

How you call me arrogant, lol. I wont move that post again hobo, but only because I can't me arsed to deal with you right now. I have a question. Why on earth must you object to every single move anybody ever makes? In future, if I move something, or even delete it, I don't expect you to object, if you do you'll be showed our Mod guidelines, and advised that you have no right to object without good cause.

Have a godd day
And this;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Change of plan...

Change of plan. I'm deleting all but the on-topic respnses to MY thread. I don't expect any objections. I'm afraid in this instance hobo, it's my way or the highway.
Further proof that immature children shouldn't be given any responsibility, need constant adult supervision and should never be entrusted with any form of power. They just can't handle it.

Do all of the members on this forum realize that they "have no right to object without good cause"? REALLY? And who determines what is "a good cause"? An impartial panel of judges? Nope. A person who is able to look at the situation with complete objectivity? Not a chance. The person who decides is the person you have the objection with. In this case the dumbass who has, and has had for a loooong time, a beef with me. Only a moron from a third class country could come up with that bullsh*t.

Cliffy, you really ought to try this for once in your pathetic life. Stop hiding behind silly rules and regulations. If you were half a man and worthy of any respect, people would listen to you because they could see you were capable of making rational judgements and had something intelligent to say, not because you have a badge and a whistle. Of course that's not the way it is. Anytime someone challenges you, you come back with "READ THE RULES". Because you're a bitch. "I'M CLIFFY, AND YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY, EVEN IF IT MAKES NO SENSE. LISTEN TO ME. I CAN EDIT AND DELETE POSTS. I'M IMPORTANT." No you're not. Never have been, never will be. We all know it, and deep down, so do you. That's why it hurts so much.

Have a nice day, and save the threats for someone who gives a sh*t.

P.S. Have fun deleting this thread. I'm sure it'll make you feel like a man. Too bad it won't make you one.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #2
glagon1979
daddy x3

i think he just has a lot of fun being a bully when in real life he is the one being bullied. its not about being fair, its about him pretending to be god.

Last edited by glagon1979 : 07-07-2007 at 04:29 PM.
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
i think he just has a lot of funny being a bully when in real life he is the one being bullied. its not about being fair, its about him pretending to be god.
Ka-CHING. We have a winner. But then you live in a place where speech is free and you have to survive on your own merit. I bet you're a man who does a fine job. In the US, people like Cliffy wouldn't last a week.

Uh-oh, I bet this gets deleted too.

P.S. Don't forget Cliffy, this is MY THREAD. You have no right to object.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 07-07-2007, 04:03 PM   #4
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

lol finally something interesting is happening on this forum...

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #5
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekWarrior
lol finally something interesting is happening on this forum...

Not for long, because it'll have to be deleted. It hasn't been approved by Cliffy's Ministry of Thought Approval.

Old 07-07-2007, 04:31 PM   #6
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
i think he just has a lot of fun being a bully when in real life he is the one being bullied. its not about being fair, its about him pretending to be god.
Are you talking about Cliffy or Hobo?

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

STOP THE PRESS

It gets better. It has just come to my attention that a thread I was involved in yesterday with some new stoned woman and one of our wannabe auto repair advisors has been COMPLETELY deleted. Gone. Vanished. Out of here. More repressive thought police action. Everyone needs to make copies of everything they post on this forum because it's no longer safe from the uber-censors.

THE MODERATION ON THIS FORUM SUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
Are you talking about Cliffy or Hobo?
Can I answer your question with a question? Who has the undeserved and out of control power? Not me.

Old 07-07-2007, 08:27 PM   #8
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
If you were half a man and worthy of any respect, people would listen to you because they could see you were capable of making rational judgements and had something intelligent to say, not because you have a badge and a whistle.

How ever so interesting you should mention this. If YOU were half a man worthy of any respect, perhaps YOU would still be a moderator. But since you're an arrogant prick, you ABUSED YOUR privleges that were handed to you and now look at you. Every time we do something that doesn't "tickle your fancy" you come around, starting threads bitch about how much "CFs moderators suck". How about this, how about you stop bitching, and if you don't like something we do, CALMLY and with NO name calling, PM us with a SUGGESTION. Sound good to you cupcake? Of course not.

::EDIT:: If you think the moderation on this forum sucks so badly, why are you still here?

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:00 PM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
How ever so interesting you should mention this. If YOU were half a man worthy of any respect, perhaps YOU would still be a moderator. But since you're an arrogant prick, you ABUSED YOUR privleges that were handed to you and now look at you. Every time we do something that doesn't "tickle your fancy" you come around, starting threads bitch about how much "CFs moderators suck". How about this, how about you stop bitching, and if you don't like something we do, CALMLY and with NO name calling, PM us with a SUGGESTION. Sound good to you cupcake? Of course not.

::EDIT:: If you think the moderation on this forum sucks so badly, why are you still here?
No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it's still a lie. I did not abuse my moderator privileges. I refused to be a member of a moderation “team” that included you and your butt buddy Cliffy. In other words I put ethics and principles before position. That’s the difference between a little boy like you and a man… A difference you’ll never experience.

Hey, while we’re talking about abuse of power, tell everyone about your alter ego ws6transam, or whatever you called yourself. Go ahead, we’d all like to hear about your plan to bait me into an argument so you could ban me.

Bitch.

EDIT: There it is. http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...163#post239163 Go ahead and deny it.

Last edited by vwhobo : 07-07-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:27 PM   #10
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it's still a lie. I did not abuse my moderator privileges. I refused to be a member of a moderation “team” that included you and your butt buddy Cliffy. In other words I put ethics and principles before position. That’s the difference between a little boy like you and a man… A difference you’ll never experience.

Hey, while we’re talking about abuse of power, tell everyone about your alter ego ws6transam, or whatever you called yourself. Go ahead, we’d all like to hear about your plan to bait me into an argument so you could ban me.

Bitch.

EDIT: There it is. http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...163#post239163 Go ahead and deny it.

Is there more to that thread? I'm just wondering how you know he's Satty. I know the typing matches up, but I think I almost type like that too. I'm not saying he isn't, I'm just saying how do we know he is?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:09 AM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Is there more to that thread? I'm just wondering how you know he's Satty. I know the typing matches up, but I think I almost type like that too. I'm not saying he isn't, I'm just saying how do we know he is?
There's no more to the thread, but there's a lot more to the story. He's already avoided the issue in the past, then both he and Cliffy lied about it in the thread. I do have absolute confirmation that what I say is the truth, including including intent and IP matches from at least three seperate sources. But he's a moderator, so he doesn't have to answer, he can just edit, delete and ban. We should call him Cheesehead Hitler.

Old 07-08-2007, 01:12 AM   #12
newyorker
MXman

If you dont like it noone is forcing you to stay. Instead of being an attention whore, go about with your life away from the boards...
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:17 AM   #13
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
If you dont like it noone is forcing you to stay. Instead of being an attention whore, go about with your life away from the boards...

he's still here b/c we need to balance out folks like you with people that actually know things and give out useful information...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #14
SyntheticTrust
Female of the *****

Quote:
There's no more to the thread, but there's a lot more to the story. He's already avoided the issue in the past, then both he and Cliffy lied about it in the thread. I do have absolute confirmation that what I say is the truth, including including intent and IP matches from at least three seperate sources. But he's a moderator, so he doesn't have to answer, he can just edit, delete and ban. We should call him Cheesehead Hitler.

Wasnt there a time when like 5 member had the same IP address? I was accused of being like 5 members or something like that?

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously doesn't know where to buy a HORSE.
SyntheticTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:23 PM   #15
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticTrust
Wasnt there a time when like 5 members had the same IP address? I was accused of being like 5 members or something like that?
That's true, yes. I think it has something to do with dynamic IP addresses or something. Pot. Kettle. Black, hobo.....remember Autopro? He has no proof that the other member was Satty, obviously.

Ok, now for the intended response to this thread. I am not some sort of power freak, infact I'm very laid back. Hobo is the one who has had the grudge against me, and he, as unknowingly as it might have been, just admitted that in the following remark...

Quote:
...I refused to be a member of a moderation “team” that included you and your butt buddy Cliffy

So the following quote isn't exactly true. If I have had issues with hobo in the past, it's only in reaction to his outbursts...

Quote:
The person who decides is the person you have the objection with. In this case the dumbass who has, and has had for a loooong time, a beef with me.

In all truth I had every intention of deleting this thread, as I knew it was going to be written as soon as I PM'd vwhobo and tydied my thread up. Thing is hobo, you are predictable, everybody knows exactly what step you're going to make next. I for one even foresaw what the name of this thread was going to be! I must be psychic...No, actually, not psychic, I can just read you like a book. Any member worth listening to hear at CF knows that I have always just had the interest of this place in mind when moderating it. As has Satty and tbaxleyjr.

PS; I meant to include in one of the PMs I sent, a note NOT to bother starting a thread about this.....My mistake.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 07-08-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote