Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 01:56 AM   #46
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
Theres the problem with my country, America. Everyone doesn't care about the truth. The truth is always deserved, it's not a matter of whos business it is.

The truth is vwhobo said he's gone.

The truth is we all have to live with it.

The truth is, whatever reason he left for it is no business of ours.

The truth about our country is that it seems to think it should know everything.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
Old 04-28-2004, 01:58 AM   #47
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Theres the problem with my country, America. Everyone doesn't care about the truth. The truth is always deserved, it's not a matter of whos business it is.

Ok, look. I something between you and lets say Adam, where you two were going all out, and you said some crap just to get your way, that you didn't want anyone else to see, would you want someone like yourself asking questions and probing for info and demanding the truth. I don't want to start a fight with you. I have nothing against you at all, but still. Would you let the public see, or just tell them to buzz off?

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Old 04-28-2004, 02:03 AM   #48
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Ok, look. I something between you and lets say Adam, where you two were going all out, and you said some crap just to get your way, that you didn't want anyone else to see, would you want someone like yourself asking questions and probing for info and demanding the truth. I don't want to start a fight with you. I have nothing against you at all, but still. Would you let the public see, or just tell them to buzz off?
I agree with that...it just isn't our place to but in, if Adam or vwhobo decide to explain the facts to us, so be it, but untill then, we should all just leave it alone.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 04-28-2004, 02:07 AM   #49
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
The truth is vwhobo said he's gone.

The truth is we all have to live with it.

The truth is, whatever reason he left for it is no business of ours.

The truth about our country is that it seems to think it should know everything.

So true. Being the country that we are, we seem to always demand the truth. This is not one of those situations. (it's between my mother and me) or whom ever you can relate to. PERIOD

Last edited by lectroid : 04-28-2004 at 02:13 AM.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:08 AM   #50
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
I agree with that...it just isn't our place to but in, if Adam or vwhobo decide to explain the facts to us, so be it, but untill then, we should all just leave it alone.

That would be the mature thing to do, but I want to know
Old 04-28-2004, 02:10 AM   #51
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
That would be the mature thing to do, but I want to know

Patience is a virtue. Maturity is....well, something i don't have, but yet another thing that's a good thing to have.

My wife's cars:

Old 04-28-2004, 02:52 AM   #52
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

I think that the whole point of this is that hobo is going and we will miss him...it doesnt matter why, but I respect him no matter why he has to go because we all greatly appreciate vwhobo and we all consider him a friend. I, the first probation person to ever return, owe all that I know about being smart, kind, and able to accept others for what they know and I dont when it comes to cars to him. I am sure that all of us have some sort of alike feeling just like me. I just want to thank vwhobo once more for the time that we have spent together. I just wish that I could have spent more time (I only got a month) working and interacting with the CF Hall of Famer that we all know of as vwhobo. Live well my friend, and may our travels someday lead to meet at the same place at the same time!

Your Friend,
StiMan

Old 04-28-2004, 02:57 AM   #53
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
I, the first probation person to ever return,

No dude, that was me, not you.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:58 AM   #54
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
I think that the whole point of this is that hobo is going and we will miss him...it doesnt matter why, but I respect him no matter why he has to go because we all greatly appreciate vwhobo and we all consider him a friend. I, the first probation person to ever return, owe all that I know about being smart, kind, and able to accept others for what they know and I dont when it comes to cars to him. I am sure that all of us have some sort of alike feeling just like me. I just want to thank vwhobo once more for the time that we have spent together. I just wish that I could have spent more time (I only got a month) working and interacting with the CF Hall of Famer that we all know of as vwhobo. Live well my friend, and may our travels someday lead to meet at the same place at the same time!

Your Friend,
StiMan
Blimey, I never thought I'd hear you say that lol...well said though

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 04-28-2004, 02:58 AM   #55
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Afraid not...you were banned first, but I returned first...there was a time of about 2 weeks were you didnt come back, and I did...

Old 04-28-2004, 02:59 AM   #56
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
No, he was the first to return..you said you were leaving and only showed ya face again a couple of weeks ago lol...please correct me if I'm wrong

Old 04-28-2004, 03:05 AM   #57
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Patience is a virtue. Maturity is....well, something i don't have, but yet another thing that's a good thing to have.
Boy, I'm 53 yrs young, have very little patience,and as far as the maturity level, it's very debatable. Don't think for one minute you are ever going to grow up, you may accept responsability. Men/Males don't grow up, they are groomed by females, if you let them,, I shi* you not. Hold your ground, it's a battle that can't be won.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:10 AM   #58
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

well said Stiman.

*bows head in silence*

Hobo, wherever you are, and where ever you go, may you always find happy-ness (pfft, like that'll happen in the real world). I wish you luck in every task or any challenge you will ever face. As I said, before, you will be missed deaply by me, mainly because I haven't learned half the things I was looking forward to learning from you and you and I haven't really even talked to each other much. I hope we run into each other some day (even though it isn't likely) and actually be able to speak with each other, face to face. Until then, Have a great.....life.

::edit:: ok, I guess I am way late. sorry.

My wife's cars:

Last edited by Satty101 : 04-28-2004 at 03:13 AM.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:16 AM   #59
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
well said Stiman.

*bows head in silence*

Hobo, wherever you are, and where ever you go, may you always find happy-ness (pfft, like that'll happen in the real world). I wish you luck in every task or any challenge you will ever face. As I said, before, you will be missed deaply by me, mainly because I haven't learned half the things I was looking forward to learning from you and you and I haven't really even talked to each other much. I hope we run into each other some day (even though it isn't likely) and actually be able to speak with each other, face to face. Until then, Have a great.....life.

::edit:: ok, I guess I am way late. sorry.
Very nice!

Old 04-28-2004, 03:17 AM   #60
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
No, he was the first to return..you said you were leaving and only showed ya face again a couple of weeks ago lol...please correct me if I'm wrong
Correctamundo! I was the first to come back...or at least the first to be told I could...that was by vwhobo...

Closed Thread