Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
Overdriven6
CF Newbie

Roadrage Equipped

Alright everybody i have searched the internet as hard as i could. I AM GOING to install a paintball gun behind the grill of my 1989 Jeep Cherokee, preferably one on each side. There is nothing on this, despite what an AWESOME idea it is. Of course, many will say its dangerous and immature... yeah ok i got it. Anyways does anybody have any ideas or suggestions about HOW i could achieve such a goal. Right now, my idea is to chop up a gun and weld it inside my car somehow. Obviously the trigger will be modified to be used inside the car, while the main chassis of the weapon will be concealed behind the grill. I am also planning on storing the gas inside the cab of the car, preferably up underneath the dash to avoid unwanted attention, yet allowing me quick access. The balls themselves obviously cant be stored under the hood due to temperatures sake. Ill have to create a way to load the balls from inside the car. Yeah this is going to be complicated and yeah, i'm 17 and i just dont give a shit about how wrong, and illegal it is... so if you have any HELPFUL suggestions please, I'm ALL ears! Thanks and sorry if i seemed rude

And ps, my first idea was to install a supersoaker that shot gasoline, and kinda sparked or something... Much easier (to install) and more dangerous,,, like a flamethrower. So relatively speaking...Paintball guns are MUCH better

uhh and by the way i dont plan on killing anybody specifically. Just thought it would be cool to have a PAINTBALL GUN IN MY CAR ZOMG PST!!!
Overdriven6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:57 PM   #2
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdriven6
Alright everybody i have searched the internet as hard as i could. I AM GOING to install a paintball gun behind the grill of my 1989 Jeep Cherokee, preferably one on each side. There is nothing on this, despite what an AWESOME idea it is. Of course, many will say its dangerous and immature... yeah ok i got it. Anyways does anybody have any ideas or suggestions about HOW i could achieve such a goal. Right now, my idea is to chop up a gun and weld it inside my car somehow. Obviously the trigger will be modified to be used inside the car, while the main chassis of the weapon will be concealed behind the grill. I am also planning on storing the gas inside the cab of the car, preferably up underneath the dash to avoid unwanted attention, yet allowing me quick access. The balls themselves obviously cant be stored under the hood due to temperatures sake. Ill have to create a way to load the balls from inside the car. Yeah this is going to be complicated and yeah, i'm 17 and i just dont give a shit about how wrong, and illegal it is... so if you have any HELPFUL suggestions please, I'm ALL ears! Thanks and sorry if i seemed rude

And ps, my first idea was to install a supersoaker that shot gasoline, and kinda sparked or something... Much easier (to install) and more dangerous,,, like a flamethrower. So relatively speaking...Paintball guns are MUCH better

uhh and by the way i dont plan on killing anybody specifically. Just thought it would be cool to have a PAINTBALL GUN IN MY CAR ZOMG PST!!!
If you pulled that crap on me, you wouldn't have to worry about my gun getting paint on anything.

P.S. I'd go with the supersoaker filled with gas. Great idea.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:47 PM   #3
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Very immature.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
glagon1979
daddy x3

as giant said, i dont think you would use it to many times before you got your ass kicked. dumbass
Old 07-25-2007, 09:35 PM   #5
Spanky2324
JDM LOL

You'd pretty much get your ass kicked on anybody you pulled this on. I hope you loved your life cause after using that, that may be the last time you have a life dumbass.

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:52 AM   #6
JORD88
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdriven6

GREEAAT IDEA! That reminds me... I'm gonna totally like get a minigun from an Apache helicopter, then I'm going to weld it on the back of my pickup truck itll be AWESOME!!! I'll mount a camera on top of it and press a button thats wired to the trigger on my dash to fire the gun but I wont use it to kill anybody. It will be just be for show. Oh and I forgot, I'll have to hide it by putting potted plants and a paper bag around it so that nobody will ever notice even if I shoot it a couple times. I know its sooo illegal but I only want POSITVE input from the rest of you.. Gosh

lol you are like the modern lunatic... Or maybe you just play too much Grand Theft Auto and Twisted Metal and need to grow up a LITTLE bit
I hope I'm never caught anywhere near you.
JORD88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:34 AM   #7
DavidReuben
CF Newbie

Well your in luck, you can load and store the ammo under the hood, because they are coming out with reusable rounds. It wouldn't splatter paint everywhere, but it will make a nice dent, or a nice welt on somebody. This could also be a good theft deterent. Also I wouldn't recomend welding any part of the PB gun to any part of the car, first of all I don't think that it will work very well, and second some guns are made out of plastic. What you could also do, since they sell huge barells, some like 16", and some even 20", or maybe longer. They could be mounted directly to the hood, and you could cut on either side of the hood so they would stick out just far enough for the round to clear any part of the vehicle, and you could even disguise it with a hood scoop. But still some of that stuff is plastic, like the hoppers to load the rounds, and I don't know if it would with stand the temp. Maybe some small PVC pipe could be run to each gun. You would also have to worry about some of your O rings going bad too. But if you ever got pulled over, you'd be in big trouble if they looked under the hood! In the town where I live PB is illegal.
DavidReuben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:51 PM   #8
adamc44
CF Freak

i had some ideas about this gun, but decided agianst posting them, i figured if he actually went through with this,and it caused someone to get killed, they could legally come back after me like an accomplice?

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:50 PM   #9
JORD88
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc44
i had some ideas about this gun, but decided agianst posting them, i figured if he actually went through with this,and it caused someone to get killed, they could legally come back after me like an accomplice?

Not that I want you to give overdriven6 anymore ideas but you probably cant get in trouble for putting your ideas on the internet. I'm pretty sure in order to be someone's accomplice, you have to have physically have helped them commit a crime.

Its funny at bookstores they have books on "How to Hack" but it is illegal to hack. People can tell you how to do illegal things but its illegal to do them. Its called freedom of speech.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:50 PM   #10
JORD88
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc44

Not that I want you to give overdriven6 anymore ideas but you probably cant get in trouble for putting your ideas on the internet. I'm pretty sure in order to be someone's accomplice, you have to have physically have helped them commit a crime.

Its funny at bookstores they have books on "How to Hack" but it is illegal to hack. People can tell you how to do illegal things but its illegal to do them. Its called freedom of speech.

I didnt mean to post this twice. Damn internet was slow so I clicked submit again you can delete this

Last edited by JORD88 : 07-31-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:05 PM   #11
adamc44
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JORD88

this is what i mean something like this could happen, said they were seeking charges for assisting suicide, why couldnt they get someone for an accomplice to criminal damaging or murder

Chatroom users face charges over suicide

Mark Townsend
Sunday April 1, 2007
The Observer

Dozens of internet users who allegedly goaded a depressed father to hang himself could face criminal charges.Kevin Whitrick, 42, killed himself live on the internet after being incited by chatroom users who initially believed he was play-acting.
Police investigating the death of the father of two from Telford, Shropshire, have interviewed many of those logged on to the 'insult' chatroom at the Paltalk.com website at the time of the suicide and have passed a file to the Crown Prosecution Service. Any chatroom visitor who urged Whitrick to hang himself could be guilty of assisting suicide, which carries a jail sentence.

just something to consider

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:05 AM   #12
SPRS4
CF Newbie

Guess it's better than the old motorcycle trick. Someone tailgating you on the bike, they get a hand full of pennies.
SPRS4 is offline   Reply With Quote