Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2007, 04:14 AM   #1
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

What

After banning him...and taking advice from another member to allow him back, he couldn't last an hour back without continuing with his BS over PM...I have a short fuse with him and he couldn't even stay out of my hair knowing this...so he's gone ( or his SN is gone ) for 6 months.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 04:59 AM   #2
chris_knows
๑۩۞

I can't say anything because I don't know what those PM's consisted of, but I was one of the members who wanted him back. I don't agree in banning most people but you're the moderator...At least he'll still (probably) stick around.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:23 AM   #3
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

what is funny because people get wound up in some of the things he says. I don't see how anyone can take him seriously. if hes pretending to be hard hes funny, if hes pretending to be serious hes funny, if hes pretending to be smart hes funny, and if hes pretending to be threatening and intimidating hes funny. According to what he says he's an over educated comedian. I don't mind him here or not as I rarely post towards him.

oh and chris your little "gets it every morning" I hate to be the first person to break the news to you, but your dog doesn't count...sorry
Old 05-11-2007, 05:32 AM   #4
Still-Stickin'
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
...so he's gone ( or his SN is gone ) for 6 months.

That's fine.
I'll take my 6 months like a man.

But before I go, I want the people to know why I'm banned for 6 months. Here was our conversation:

What wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Quote:
I will not take your antics lightly from this point on...be forewarned.
Are you retarded? Why am I on a "warning"? You banned me because....um...why? And now I'm on some type of probation?

I want you to be a better moderator.
How ironic is this quote.

Quote:
Satty's reason for banning was supposedly from a complaint(s)...but we all see how personal this decision was...
And your reason for banning me was not a personal one? Few people agreed with you. You were being an ass.

Jesus...
I've never judged your qualities, but you've shown some bad ones over these few days. You're childish and un-fit to lead. How dare you PUBLICLY lash out at Satty for doing something you disagree with. He is a leader as well...do you want the members to lose respect for him? You should tell him how you feel personally. Nothing positive is coming from your public display. You should just shut up and talk to SATTY.

BavarianWheels Responded:
Quote:
I never claimed banning you wasn't personal...heck it was partially personal, but also because you have an idiotic manner of making your points. I will not tolerate your cussing and typical manner of answering me or discussing me. Understood? If you like your SN...then abide by this or just be banned again and find a different SN you'll like to come back and try again.

FYI...it was an esteemed member that vouched for you...had it not been for that, your What SN would never have come back like your half-dozen others.

Keep fanning the flame...

What Responded
Quote:
Quote:
I never claimed banning you wasn't personal...it was an esteemed member that vouched for you...Keep fanning the flame...
Oh, so I'm fanning the flame by PM'ing you? By talking to you?

You're only a forum mod.

Esteemed members always will vouch for me. It's the non-esteemed ones like yourself, *name-removed*, and *name-removed* that can't stand me. In my opinion you, and the other non-esteemed add nothing to the forum. But you also take away from the forum. If you were banned, no one would notice. What do you bring to the forums? More people would rather see you gone than see me go, trust me. Looking at the member morale, your departure would be a relief to the forum.

You have so much emotion for me...you'd sacrifice another's reading pleasure to soothe yourself.

Your personal issues and inability to cooperate with your moderating peers are core reasons why I feel you aren't fit to lead.

You abuse your power.

BavarianWheels Responded
Quote:
...and yet you're back.

What Responded
Quote:
That's your best line? That's all you got?

I think you've confused "What's" pm's to you with complaining. No, "What" doesn't complain. He observes.

He was telling you what he observed of you. He wasn't complaining about you.

You are a terrible leader and the most obvious cause of the forum's current downfall. If we remove all of your actions, the forum would be flourishing. You are the cancer.

Answer this if you can: What have you done to increase activity on the forum? Have you answered any questions? Added any topics? Interesting comments? Have you any useful verbal input? Why do you come here when it's likely that few people want you here?

BavarianWheels Responded:
Quote:
...He couldn't last an hour...

And that was that. So I'll be back in 6 months...or maybe sooner if Satty decides to disrespect Bav's mod decision as much as Bav has disrespected his. I'm not saying Satty was right, but I feel BavarianWheels should have discussed his feelings about the decision to Satty in private instead of blastin' him on the public forum. There is a mod forum I believe.

...Daddy slapped mommy in front of the kids for slapping the kids...next time mom slaps me...I'm calling Daddy...'cause momma don't count no more......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Personally if I wanted to regulate inflammatory or defamatory members, I'd be deleting their offending posts so they can't garner an audience. Banning is a last resort.
That's how I feel as well. Also, I'd encourage the ignore button.

6 months starts now...
Old 05-11-2007, 12:23 PM   #5
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Where I by no means like What much, I do agree with some of what he says.....well, one thing at least. Satty shouldn't be slated in public about his decisions, as this shows a certain amount of unproffesionalism (bit like a manager or supervisor telling their staff off in public). That is afteral, what the Moderator board is for.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 05-11-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:55 PM   #6
chris_knows
๑۩۞

I think that was pretty personal...

I like this quote by the way lol:
Quote:
...Daddy slapped mommy in front of the kids for slapping the kids...next time mom slaps me...I'm calling Daddy...'cause momma don't count no more......
Old 05-11-2007, 11:19 PM   #7
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Lol I'll bet I'm one of those "non-esteemed."

What's sad is that I actually agree with him. Bav, you shouldn't have challenged Satty's authority publicly. I alluded to that previously, but now I'm saying it.

See ya in 6 months, What.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:59 AM   #8
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Bav, you shouldn't have challenged Satty's authority publicly. I alluded to that previously, but now I'm saying it.

Agreed.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:34 AM   #9
ImCarXpert
CF Newbie

What the what happened to 'what'????
ImCarXpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:16 AM   #10
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Why does he think I hate him? His posts are definitly more entertaining than most (for the most part), he was (is?) pretty interesting.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:38 AM   #11
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

I don't really give a crap about all this drama, if Bavarian Wheels wants to ban What, then who cares??? He's the mod and he can do whatever he wants. If Unfedfat doesn't like it, then he can do something about it. This is an internet forum, not What's right to live.

You guys, including What and Bav, make it into such a huge deal, as if he's going to prison for life. This is probably one of the least helpful car-forums out there, the only reason people stay is for the e-friendships. Considering What didn't have any friends anyway, he can just latch onto some other forum (doesn't have to be about cars, not like he ever talked about cars anyway).

Stop acting like this is something important, because its not.

If I was the mod, I'd have banned half of you by now.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:46 AM   #12
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
I don't really give a crap about all this drama, if Bavarian Wheels wants to ban What, then who cares??? He's the mod and he can do whatever he wants. If Unfedfat doesn't like it, then he can do something about it. This is an internet forum, not What's right to live.

You guys, including What and Bav, make it into such a huge deal, as if he's going to prison for life. This is probably one of the least helpful car-forums out there, the only reason people stay is for the e-friendships. Considering What didn't have any friends anyway, he can just latch onto some other forum (doesn't have to be about cars, not like he ever talked about cars anyway).

I dont agree with waht you said, and I dont feel like arguing, btu i know yuo dont like bad grammer n speling. if u were mod, you could edit this. tHeir, i went to that levle.

:lauhging:

Old 06-05-2007, 12:29 PM   #13
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:

I respect that you didn't revive this thread, but you do realise that this "drama" is over now, right? If you didn't care about what happened to 'What' you wouldn't have posted in this thread....

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 06-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #14
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I respect that you didn't revive this thread, but you do realise that this "drama" is over now, right? If you didn't care about what happened to 'What' you wouldn't have posted in this thread....

No I don't care what happened to What. My reply is in regards to the Big Picture. Theres a difference.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #15
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
No I don't care what happened to What. My reply is in regards to the Big Picture. Theres a difference.
It doesn't matter if you are looking at the bigger picture, the point is the same. You wouldn't have responded if you didn't care. It doesn't matter 'how' you care, but you clearly feel it was important, otherwise you wouldn't have said anything.