Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2007, 07:52 PM   #1
CF Loafer
Audi A5/S5

Not sure how to take this one, looks like a great car on the surface, but I can't help but think it's too much like the A4, albeit in coupé style. A range of engines will be offered, with the flagship being the V8 FSI unit that's used accross the range in other 'S' models. Here's the pics. Opinions?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:41 AM   #2
CF Newbie
Man do the Audi's look nice! One of the cars I really want to drive is the RS4 or one of the S series or any Audi for that matter. And then there's the new mid-mounted engine R8 damn does that think look sweet. I'm checking out the S5 coupe right now on the main sight. Its the latest S model right? If you test drive one let me know, probably drives really nice.

Hmm I think the S5's comes out this fall. And as far as reliability, I'm a little curious myself. I'll check consumer reports on that since I don't personally know anyone who's fortunate enough to own one of the S series yet alone an Audi. I'm not sure if there are any reliablity ratings for the newer Audi's at least nothing very accurate since the S-series hasnt been around for long but maybe.

Last edited by JORD88 : 07-20-2007 at 06:01 AM.
JORD88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:34 AM   #3
CF Newbie
I would like to drive a RS4,too
Signature Removed, No advertising. Read the rules please!
Sorayna is offline   Reply With Quote