Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Actually Raced a Quick Civic

SO Im in the Z and Im headed to my girlfriends house to drop her off, and she is in the passenger seat sleeping, so I had all the dash lights turned off, and it was dark so I couldnt see anythign on the gauge panel. Oh and I turned my ASR on so I would have a completely black gauge panel. Well I come up to the stop sign before her house, where I always parctice my drag launches and there is a nice lookin hatch to my left making a turn so I throw him a rev or two and he moves from the turn lane to the one next to me and revs back.

So he says he wants to go and he'll give me the hit and I go liek hell im takin the hit from a civic so I roll out to a about 5mph and give him the nod. He jumps on it firsta dn completely shreds the tire and 1st and I just sit think this guys are retard then bam he hits second before I even decide to jump on it. So hes already in 2nd and Im just gettin on it and he get 1 car on me. But Im about to smoke his ass, but when Im about to be ready to shift I look down and I have no tach cause its dark as hell. and My accelerators kickin back because the car is tryin to spin and the damn ASR is on .

But I just guess, I doubt I shifted lower than 5300 rpms though, I reeled him back in and passed him 60. Cool lookin car and pretty quick for a honda too.

Oh and Im pretty damn sure it was N/A so I thought that was cool.

Last edited by Enthusiast : 08-09-2007 at 04:23 PM.
Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:01 PM   #2
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

So you street-raced a civic...with your girlfriend in the car...without lights...AND came here to tell an entire forum. What an idiot.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:18 PM   #3
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
So you street-raced a civic...with your girlfriend in the car...without lights...AND came here to tell an entire forum. What an idiot.
Please, how many times did we race when I had my neon lol. And his interior lights were off, im pretty sure not headlights.
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Please, how many times did we race when I had my neon lol. And his interior lights were off, im pretty sure not headlights.

I hope you're right on the headlights. I didn't catch that.

Regarding the first part of the post, not that many. Even then, I did some stuff that was stupid but at least I didn't brag about it. Furthermore, I would never race with my gf in the passenger seat.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
newyorker
MXman

Quote:

Regarding the first part of the post, not that many. Even then, I did some stuff that was stupid but at least I didn't brag about it. Furthermore, I would never race with my gf in the passenger seat.
Thats true lol. Especially if she was sleeping. We did most of our racing you know where anyway...up for round 2?? Civic vs. Sentra

For you il even shift at 6k not 7

Last edited by newyorker : 08-09-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:19 PM   #6
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:

He spent the whole first paragraph explaining it, yet you didn't catch it?

I'm a bit confused here, Enthusiast. You turn all of your dash lights off as if to let your Girlfriend have a peaceful sleep, and then you race a ricer in a Civic....Kind of defeats the object of turning the dash lights out, doesn't it? Unless I have caught the wrong end of the stick here, lol.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:30 AM   #7
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Headlights were on dash lights were off. I aw the civic, it had a roll cage expensive race seats, and nice new paint, new it was fast but didnt plan on N/A, she had slept long enough.

I want braggin about racing it I was jut telling yall I finall encountered a quick one, i thought it was kinda cool.

And Nissan Altima I street race deal with it, and my girlfriend likes to street race with me, so you can STFU. Dont hate cause your slow.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:15 AM   #8
Spanky2324
JDM LOL

Yeah my friend raced a 89 Crx but it had a B18c and turbo. Guy was pretty quick against the mustang but still lost. Props to the guy though for building a quick car thats clean and simple. And Altima take a chill pill bro. So enthusiast raced. You raced new yorker. He had fun and I would've too but to each his own. Thanks for sharing enthusiast.

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:07 PM   #9
What
Banned

Nissan Altima, New Yorker...you sissies. Whats wrong with racing with a girl in your car? You two go ahead and keep believing in the "damsel in distress" foolishness from the fairytales and keep subjecting your girls' to boring but 'safe' outings and you'll soon find her f*cking my dangerous and adventurous brother. Girls like men that take risk, men that assert themselves. AGGRESIVE men. This ain't the 50's, you two bitches. Girls your age want to tell their girlfriends how crazy their boyfriends are.

If you two want to be super safe and sissified, trade your youth with a 50 year old so he can take advantage of today's hot,nasty,and FUN girls.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:29 PM   #10
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
Headlights were on dash lights were off. I aw the civic, it had a roll cage expensive race seats, and nice new paint, new it was fast but didnt plan on N/A, she had slept long enough.

I want braggin about racing it I was jut telling yall I finall encountered a quick one, i thought it was kinda cool.

And Nissan Altima I street race deal with it, and my girlfriend likes to street race with me, so you can STFU. Dont hate cause your slow.

I ain't hatin' dawg.

Your typing matches the IQ that I thought you had after I saw your post. My car is slower than yours but my life is better than yours will ever be. You're pathetic. I hope you wrap your car around a pole street racing one time for the sake of everyone around you and for the sake of your girlfriend so that she can experience a real man, not a no-d*ck b*tch like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Nissan Altima, New Yorker...you sissies. Whats wrong with racing with a girl in your car? You two go ahead and keep believing in the "damsel in distress" foolishness from the fairytales and keep subjecting your girls' to boring but 'safe' outings and you'll soon find her f*cking my dangerous and adventurous brother. Girls like men that take risk, men that assert themselves. AGGRESIVE men. This ain't the 50's, you two bitches. Girls your age want to tell their girlfriends how crazy their boyfriends are.

If you two want to be super safe and sissified, trade your youth with a 50 year old so he can take advantage of today's hot,nasty,and FUN girls.

That's fantastic. I'm not saying that there's no interest in adventure but I am saying that your girlfriend will like you a lot less when you wrap your car with in her in it around a pole a block from her house.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #11
newyorker
MXman

I street race too...arrest me lol

I race with people on the street, but if the speed limit is like 35, il just gun it to 55 or 60 and let off..I dont go to the race spots either they are just crawling with cops

Old 08-11-2007, 12:47 AM   #12
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Here we go again. Street Racing aint big, and it aint clever. Proof that Street Racing can seriously affect one's mental state is quite clear in 'What's' post....I'm sure he practices being a knobhead. I'm sure this is why Entusiasts posts seem harder to read each time, too actually! That's it. it's ALL down to street racing.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:14 AM   #13
Spanky2324
JDM LOL

STREET RACE TO SEE WHO WINS THE THREAD!!!! lol j/k but anyways everybody I'm sure has raced on the street before so quit complaining. You may not know it but a cop can consider a street race to be against another car, time, or a certain route from a to b. So if you think about it every time your late for work your "racing" the clock to get to work on time. Thats my

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:47 AM   #14
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Quote:
I ain't hatin' dawg.

Your typing matches the IQ that I thought you had after I saw your post. My car is slower than yours but my life is better than yours will ever be. You're pathetic. I hope you wrap your car around a pole street racing one time for the sake of everyone around you and for the sake of your girlfriend so that she can experience a real man, not a no-d*ck b*tch like you.

Oh yah your right I have a horrid IQ. Thats why im on full scholarchip right now. Im southern so I say "y'all", "ain't" and I usually drop my "G"s, and it comes out in my typing because its the way I speak. Oh and my keyboard had soda spilt on it so some keys stick and don't type, I know the "s" is bad about it.

Oh and a good driver can get into a little street race now and then and not kill people and wreck other people's car. Its the damn retarded ricers, that give us all a bad name. Im at the street races every week, sometimes twice, when I'm off on Thursdays. The good racers don't wreck because we dont do a 80 roll on a packed freeway. We go to an industrial sector where there is no one besides up and we even prep it like the track. So far Ive never seen an accident except when the dumbass ricer find us or some retarded stunters screws up his bike.

I'm sure you are a real man, and your right im a "no-dick bitch." ahahaha. Wait what do you do for a living. Ever heard of hard work. I am a real man ****er, I work hard for my money and I invest it and spend it smartly (well you know besides buyin a slow lt1 ahahaah), I treat my gf like she should be treated and she loves me for it, and Im an all around nice guy. Remeber real men come from the south.

Also I love my life. Im 19, in college and on the way to having a great job in petroleum engineering, the grades come easy, I've got a great girlfriend and family, I love my job, Ive got a 69 firebird and a 97 camaro (both of which are faster than a sentra, i dont have to worry about money, and a great group of friends. Like I said I have a great life. Oh and street racing makes it all the sweeter. EWWW

Quote:
That's fantastic. I'm not saying that there's no interest in adventure but I am saying that your girlfriend will like you a lot less when you wrap your car with in her in it around a pole a block from her house.

My girlfriend likes the occasional street race when I put a mustang or gay sentra in its place, and Im not dumb enough to wrap this car around a tree.

Let me break it down for you...
In a car there is
-An Accelerator
-A Brake Pedal
-A Shifter
-A Parking Brake
-A Steering wheel

All of these are to be used to control your vehicle wether you are just driving casually, street racing, or in a emergency situation. Learn to use them and quit preaching to others.

Oh and so everyone is clear. I street race and I probably always will. I street raced in the car I learned to drive in, my uncle ernies 69 camaro. Had a 383 and rockcrusher. He taught me to drag race in that and then when 500hp wasnt enough he did low comp pistons and changed the cam to accomadate the turbo setup, which was later swapped for a supercharger setup. Im pretty sure I never put a 700hp 4 speed car into anythign street racing at 16, i doubt im gonna hurt anything now.

Anything else
Old 08-12-2007, 01:32 AM   #15
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
Oh yah your right I have a horrid IQ. Thats why im on full scholarchip right now. Im southern so I say "y'all", "ain't" and I usually drop my "G"s, and it comes out in my typing because its the way I speak. Oh and my keyboard had soda spilt on it so some keys stick and don't type, I know the "s" is bad about it.

Oh and a good driver can get into a little street race now and then and not kill people and wreck other people's car. Its the damn retarded ricers, that give us all a bad name. Im at the street races every week, sometimes twice, when I'm off on Thursdays. The good racers don't wreck because we dont do a 80 roll on a packed freeway. We go to an industrial sector where there is no one besides up and we even prep it like the track. So far Ive never seen an accident except when the dumbass ricer find us or some retarded stunters screws up his bike.

I'm sure you are a real man, and your right im a "no-dick bitch." ahahaha. Wait what do you do for a living. Ever heard of hard work. I am a real man ****er, I work hard for my money and I invest it and spend it smartly (well you know besides buyin a slow lt1 ahahaah), I treat my gf like she should be treated and she loves me for it, and Im an all around nice guy. Remeber real men come from the south.

Also I love my life. Im 19, in college and on the way to having a great job in petroleum engineering, the grades come easy, I've got a great girlfriend and family, I love my job, Ive got a 69 firebird and a 97 camaro (both of which are faster than a sentra, i dont have to worry about money, and a great group of friends. Like I said I have a great life. Oh and street racing makes it all the sweeter. EWWW

My girlfriend likes the occasional street race when I put a mustang or gay sentra in its place, and Im not dumb enough to wrap this car around a tree.

Let me break it down for you...
In a car there is
-An Accelerator
-A Brake Pedal
-A Shifter
-A Parking Brake
-A Steering wheel

All of these are to be used to control your vehicle wether you are just driving casually, street racing, or in a emergency situation. Learn to use them and quit preaching to others.

Oh and so everyone is clear. I street race and I probably always will. I street raced in the car I learned to drive in, my uncle ernies 69 camaro. Had a 383 and rockcrusher. He taught me to drag race in that and then when 500hp wasnt enough he did low comp pistons and changed the cam to accomadate the turbo setup, which was later swapped for a supercharger setup. Im pretty sure I never put a 700hp 4 speed car into anythign street racing at 16, i doubt im gonna hurt anything now.

Anything else

do you truly believe you are this good, or does it just make you feel better to preen on the interweb?

I'm sure you'll now get the respect you "deserve" because everyone will read that post and go ..."wow, he's a great guy with way more skills than me"