FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
Malcom43
CF Newbie

Query About Buying a Car

Hi
I am MALCOM
I want to purchase a Car (used). But I don't have any idea about the car. I have selected a car from one free car posting web site . Any body can tell me the features of the car including the mileage. You can see the car from this following URL <Link Removed>

the Car Picture and its detail is given in that sight. May I know at what price I can Purchase it . Or any othr suggestions Please.
Thank you
Malcom

<Link Removed>

Last edited by Cliffy : 08-11-2007 at 12:30 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:34 AM   #2
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcom43
Hi
I am MALCOM
I want to purchase a Car (used). But I don't have any idea about the car. I have selected a car from one free car posting web site . Any body can tell me the features of the car including the mileage. You can see the car from this following URL <Link Removed>

the Car Picture and its detail is given in that sight. May I know at what price I can Purchase it . Or any othr suggestions Please.
Thank you
Malcom

<Link Removed>
Please note that advertising is not permitted here. Given that I have edited a post of yours in the past for the same reason, you'll probably be banned this time round as you clearler only want to promote other sites. PM me if you have any queries (if you come back in time....)

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Closed Thread