CF Enthusiast

its a same person whos just being corny as f*ck
Old 09-27-2007, 06:50 PM   #18
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not me
its a same person whos just being corny as f*ck

Stop it sugar....before I throw some NOS stickers on your avatar to add 3 face points to you and I say it over and over and over and over and over until it's lame....and then I post it.

Who are you anyway?
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:11 PM   #19
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Stop it sugar....before I throw some NOS stickers on your avatar to add 3 face points to you and I say it over and over and over and over and over until it's lame....and then I post it.

Who are you anyway?

Pathetic. You're 24?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:54 PM   #20
07exlv6
CF Enthusiast

i seriously think something is wrong with him mentally, thats y im not gonna pay any attention to him anymore
Old 09-30-2007, 05:11 AM   #21
97Talonchik
discombobulated

If you're going to judge sanity based off posts on the internet, there's quite a few people on this forum I seriously consider "impaired", but What is not one of them. What is simply on a different level of mentality, not mental.
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:06 PM   #22
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Cliffy, do IP's confirm? Just curious.
I already have...Hence why I asked "them" what account they wanted to keep. Seeing as how I've not received an answer, I'd LIKE to say they'll both be banned. But I can't say that, for obvious reasons (lack of "Super" mods). I also don't like some random idiot PMing me just to call me a racist b*llshit...

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:38 AM   #23
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I already have...Hence why I asked "them" what account they wanted to keep. Seeing as how I've not received an answer, I'd LIKE to say they'll both be banned. But I can't say that, for obvious reasons (lack of "Super" mods). I also don't like some random idiot PMing me just to call me a racist b*llshit...

Why the f*ck are you discussing my business with other members. They don't need to know about my IP. I only have one account, that's the truth. I'm not at my home, he is. Cross-check our latest IPs. Im posting from a phone. I don't see what the big deal is. You should cater to your productive members. Why are u bitches in my topic anyway? You, Nissan, and the guy who isn't me don't enjoy my conversation....so why flock to a topic directed at me? Am I that tempting? That great?
Old 10-01-2007, 01:43 AM   #24
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Talonchik
What is simply on a different level of mentality, not mental.

What mentality am I on, you sexy thang you.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:43 AM   #25
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Why the f*ck are you discussing my business with other members. They don't need to know about my IP. I only have one account, that's the truth. I'm not at my home, he is. Cross-check our latest IPs. Im posting from a phone. I don't see what the big deal is. You should cater to your productive members. Why are u bitches in my topic anyway? You, Nissan, and the guy who isn't me don't enjoy my conversation....so why flock to a topic directed at me? Am I that tempting? That great?

Now, now, sugar. Just relax a little bit. Pinched a minor nerve? He can discuss your IP's with whoever he wants. He is not giving out any sensitive, personal, information. The topic being directed at you does not mean no one else can participate. That's what PM's are for.

We flocked here not because of you, but because there is no activity elsewhere and your "love-impersonator" is providing activity. Nothing to personally do with you. Hate it? Oh well.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #26
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
That was all I needed to know...Why must you insist on dragging your heals all the time? nissanman is also speaking the truth..I can discuss IPs with anybody I want to, I didn't list your IP address and even if I did it would hardly be a major security alert. I can also reply to whatever topics I please...As can anybody else. That is why this place is called a "forum". If you don't like it you know where the door is...

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 10-01-2007, 02:54 AM   #27
What
Banned

Quote:
If you don't like it you know where the door is...

I don't care, I'm just trying to stop u from being a bitch. It isn't manly to spread business or intercept conversations with sissy complaints.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:05 AM   #28
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
I don't care, I'm just trying to stop u from being a bitch. It isn't manly to spread business or intercept conversations with sissy complaints.
As I said, I wanted answers. That you weren't providing. You are sounding more and more childish by the minute.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:32 AM   #29
What
Banned

Quote:
As I said, I wanted answers. That you weren't providing. You are sounding more and more childish by the minute.

I wasn't logging on to give you answers. You weren't asking the right questions anyway...more like accusing. How childish would I have been if I had said this: F*ck you.

Last edited by What : 10-01-2007 at 03:43 AM.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:22 AM   #30
I Love What
Banned

Quote:
As I said, I wanted answers. That you weren't providing.

I provided you with an answer already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love What
I'm not What.

Clear as day.

Why do you need backstory?

I came to my friend's town to take interviews and he's letting me live at his place while he's away.

Need help with anything else?
I Love What is offline   Reply With Quote