Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
Kian123
CF Newbie

Honda Accord 04 V-4

Hey, my father just surprised me with a new car today, my first car to be exact. He got me a Honda Accord Coupe, its an 04, and it has the 4 cylinder V-Tec engine. I was wondering if this is a good car. I have only heard good things about hondas and Accords, and although I was hoping for a V-6 model, I am really satisfied with the handling and the performance. What do you guys think of this particular year and model?
Kian123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:17 PM   #2
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kian123
Hey, my father just surprised me with a new car today, my first car to be exact. He got me a Honda Accord Coupe, its an 04, and it has the 4 cylinder V-Tec engine. I was wondering if this is a good car. I have only heard good things about hondas and Accords, and although I was hoping for a V-6 model, I am really satisfied with the handling and the performance. What do you guys think of this particular year and model?
You do realise you're going to receive some negative input from some members here, right? Especially given what you said about "hoping for a V6"....

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:20 PM   #3
Kian123
CF Newbie

I don't see why, and I also don't realize how that is relevant to my post? BTW I am not going to be moding this car or anything, I am not really into that kind of stuff. So if thats what you were getting at, I am not going to be adding intakes, turbos, or any things of the sort onto my car.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:24 PM   #4
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kian123
I don't see why, and I also don't realize how that is relevant to my post? BTW I am not going to be moding this car or anything, I am not really into that kind of stuff. So if thats what you were getting at, I am not going to be adding intakes, turbos, or any things of the sort onto my car.
It's just the way it came across...Almost as if your parents "owed" you a car...If ya see what I mean?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 09-18-2007, 11:27 PM   #5
Kian123
CF Newbie

Mmmm, I kind of get the jist of what your saying, I don't want to sound like a jerk or a spoiled brat, I love my car, I was just hoping that if I got an accord it would be a V-6 on account of the more power it has, but no, thats not how I meant to come across.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:42 PM   #6
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

It's a Honda. It will serve you well.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #7
07exlv6
CF Enthusiast

its inline 4 cyl, not v4, not V-tec but i-vtec, and they are really good cars i have v6 and stick i4 but if u have an automatic then they are pretty slow but still very reliable
Old 09-19-2007, 11:40 PM   #8
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07exlv6
its inline 4 cyl, not v4, not V-tec but i-vtec, and they are really good cars i have v6 and stick i4 but if u have an automatic then they are pretty slow but still very reliable
I caught that in the thread title but figured that he must have meant V-tec 4-cylinder...Even if it is wrong, lol.

Old 09-23-2007, 11:53 PM   #9
Kian123
CF Newbie

my bad it is i-vtec, but thanks for the input guys .